SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2019
All-Ages Drag Show Draws Controversy, Protests

"DENVER (CBS4)– Protesters were kept behind a fence with a strong police presence outside an all ages drag show in Denver on Sunday. About a dozen young people participated in the show which caused some controversy.

all-ages-drag-show-10pkg_frame_850.jpg

(credit: CBS)

The show on Sunday was organized by Mile High Comics and the spotlight quickly turned away from the stage and focused on the controversy."

Once again, a bunch of single moms displaying munchausen by proxy, abusing their children to virtue signal and feel good about themselves.

Any parent subjecting their kids to this garbage should have their kids taken from them. Fuck your libertarian arguments, pedo enablers.

"DENVER (CBS4)– Protesters were kept behind a fence with a strong police presence outside an all ages drag show in Denver on Sunday. About a dozen young people participated in the show which caused some controversy.

The show on Sunday was organized by Mile High Comics and the spotlight quickly turned away from the stage and focused on the controversy."

The police have been ordered to protect these events because whoever funds, holds and approves of them knows damn well that sooner or later all the villagers will show up with pitchforks and torches.

The police have been ordered to protect these events because whoever funds, holds and approves of them knows damn well that sooner or later all the villagers will show up with pitchforks and torches.
Rightfully so. I am going to the next protest since I'm in AZ. Not planning on being stupid and getting arrested. Just standing with my fellow concerned countrymen and voicing our disdain for this pedo platter of an event.

I feel really sorry for these kids when they grow up and find the real world totally different from what they are prepared for.

I feel even more sorry for the world if these kids grow up and find themselves fitting right in with the world.

I feel really sorry for these kids when they grow up and find the real world totally different from what they are prepared for.

I feel even more sorry for the world if these kids grow up and find themselves fitting right in with the world.
Don't feel sorry for them when they grow up. Protest and help stop the abuse today, my friend. Don't be afraid. The majority is not on board with this yet. We cannot slack off like we did with faggots and their phony marriage.

"The show is a regular occurrence, happening the first Saturday of the month for the past six months."
This is a lie, they have scrambled the dates up to keep people from successfully protesting.
They held events on both Mother's and Father's Day. Obviously to mock traditional family and culture.

“These kids are so brave. To be able to share their gifts and their talents,” said Elizabeth Mitchell. “I am a Christian and because I am a mother of a gay child and because my granddaughter is performing in this today. There is a lot of emotion and a lot of conflict for me.”

Another stupid hell-bound single mother who screwed her kids up. No lady...you're not a Christian...not in any way shape or form.

These kids are doing what their parents want them to do.............Screwing the kids up early on.........Crazy dang world we live in now.

Forum List

Back