Dennis Rodman confirms Trump's Art of the Deal book gave Kim Jong-un a change of heart.

Tony Schwartz deserves the Noble Peace Prize. :lol:

Dennis Rodman Says Kim Jong Un Had 'Change of Heart' After Reading Trump's Book

Former NBA star Dennis Rodmanā€”the unsanctioned, amateur American ambassador to North Koreaā€”said his meetings with Kim Jong Un brought ā€œawarenessā€ to the U.S. which has helped usher in the upcoming nuclear talks. Although Trump has previously ridiculed both Rodman and Kim Jong Un, the U.S. president's most recent comments suggest he wants to help lead a proposed nuclear meeting.

The Art of the Deal during his last visit to Pyongyang in 2017. Rodman said that he doesnā€™t want to ā€œtake all the credit" for the nuclear program meeting, but his work as a ā€œsports ambassadorā€ helped usher in friendlier discourse between North Korea, South Korea and Trump, or just "the ability to talk."

ā€œWhen I was...there the last time for his birthday I gave him Donald Trumpā€™s books, I gave him stuff about Donald Trump and about Americans,ā€ Rodman said in a TMZ Sports video interview. ā€œI think he didnā€™t realize who Donald Trump was at that time until I guess he could read the book. I donā€™t want to take all the credit, I donā€™t wanna sit there and say ā€˜I did this,ā€™ thatā€™s not my intention.ā€...

...Rodman remains hopeful about how his initial meetings in North Korea have ā€œresonatedā€ to bring on the current nuclear negotiations. In December, Rodman tweeted a photo of a sweater in which Trump and Kim Jong Un "unite."

ā€œI donā€™t ask Donald Trump for anything, I like Donald Trump, heā€™s a good friend and Iā€™ve always asked him to talk to me because the people of North Korea and the government over there asked me to talk to Donald Trump about what they want and how we can solve things,ā€ Rodman told TMZ. ā€œIā€™m not the president. Iā€™m just one person. Iā€™m just so happy that things are going well.ā€

Welp, the liberal spin that Trump had nothing to do with ending the Korean War just died with that final nail in the coffin.
not really.

regardless of what happens, those die-hard haters are going to find something to belittle this or remove credit from trump.

annoying but expected.

Who could possibly question Dennis Rodman?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Annoying but expected on queue.

Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on your Trump is god circle jerk...please return to your worship session.
Like I said...

With you there is no middle ground. If I'm not mocking trump with you he's my golf.

Annoying... But expected from you. :)

Dennis Rodman Says Kim Jong Un Had 'Change of Heart' After Reading Trump's Book

Former NBA star Dennis Rodmanā€”the unsanctioned, amateur American ambassador to North Koreaā€”said his meetings with Kim Jong Un brought ā€œawarenessā€ to the U.S. which has helped usher in the upcoming nuclear talks. Although Trump has previously ridiculed both Rodman and Kim Jong Un, the U.S. president's most recent comments suggest he wants to help lead a proposed nuclear meeting.

The Art of the Deal during his last visit to Pyongyang in 2017. Rodman said that he doesnā€™t want to ā€œtake all the credit" for the nuclear program meeting, but his work as a ā€œsports ambassadorā€ helped usher in friendlier discourse between North Korea, South Korea and Trump, or just "the ability to talk."

ā€œWhen I was...there the last time for his birthday I gave him Donald Trumpā€™s books, I gave him stuff about Donald Trump and about Americans,ā€ Rodman said in a TMZ Sports video interview. ā€œI think he didnā€™t realize who Donald Trump was at that time until I guess he could read the book. I donā€™t want to take all the credit, I donā€™t wanna sit there and say ā€˜I did this,ā€™ thatā€™s not my intention.ā€...

...Rodman remains hopeful about how his initial meetings in North Korea have ā€œresonatedā€ to bring on the current nuclear negotiations. In December, Rodman tweeted a photo of a sweater in which Trump and Kim Jong Un "unite."

ā€œI donā€™t ask Donald Trump for anything, I like Donald Trump, heā€™s a good friend and Iā€™ve always asked him to talk to me because the people of North Korea and the government over there asked me to talk to Donald Trump about what they want and how we can solve things,ā€ Rodman told TMZ. ā€œIā€™m not the president. Iā€™m just one person. Iā€™m just so happy that things are going well.ā€

Welp, the liberal spin that Trump had nothing to do with ending the Korean War just died with that final nail in the coffin.
not really.

regardless of what happens, those die-hard haters are going to find something to belittle this or remove credit from trump.

annoying but expected.

Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on your Trump is god circle jerk...please return to your worship session.
Like I said...

With you there is no middle ground. If I'm not mocking trump with you he's my golf.

I was not mocking Trump, I was mocking Dennis Rodman, but you are not even allowed to do that because he is no on your side...what a shitty way to have to live. I feel for you

C966311A-4A54-4597-8EAE-AA69ABC107D2.jpeg

not really.

annoying but expected.

Like I said...

I was not mocking Trump, I was mocking Dennis Rodman, but you are not even allowed to do that because he is no on your side...what a shitty way to have to live. I feel for you
you're mocking rodman by talking about circle jerking trump?

well that's interesting if not physically impossible.

and you just can't make a post w/o getting a shot in. :) again, expected.

Like I said...

you're mocking rodman by talking about circle jerking trump?

well that's interesting if not physically impossible.

and you just can't make a post w/o getting a shot in. :) again, expected.

No I was mocking Rodman when you whine about me interrupting your circle jerk. your loyalty to Trump denies you even the freedom to mock a man that just begs to be mocked.

Forum List

Back