Denmark Closes Border with Sweden Due to Violence

I think I’ll sit back and watch the Leftards try to spin this. :popcorn:

As Bombings Spread, Denmark Closes Border With Sweden.

“Denmark will temporarily reinstate border controls with Sweden and step up police work along the border after a series of violent crimes and explosions around Copenhagen that Danish authorities say were carried out by perpetrators from Sweden.”

Of course the border hasn't closed- they have instituted border controls.

People still crossing the border.

“Denmark will temporarily reinstate border controls with Sweden and step up police work along the border after a series of violent crimes and explosions around Copenhagen that Danish authorities say were carried out by perpetrators from Sweden.”

Like we want here.

Swedes are born criminals ...

9716128-3x2-700x467.jpg

Under tight controls. Previously driving from Sweden to Denmark was like driving to the grocery store.

Under tight controls. Previously driving from Sweden to Denmark was like driving to the grocery store.
So you lied again.

So you lied again.
Denmark no longer has open borders with Sweden, asswipe.

Dayum it must be getting really shitty over there now. I guess they'll have border control on the bridge linking Sweden and Copenhagen now.
Used to be not so long ago there weren't even security checks at the airport. You could just walk out and get on the plane like it was here back in the old days.

Swedes are born criminals ...

9716128-3x2-700x467.jpg

NOT THEM!!!!! My Nan loved them back in the day. Still one of those "Mary-Anne or Ginger" decisions.

Greg

Sweden has been plagued by bombings - in 2017 a category for this type of crime didn't even exist:

"According to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention, which collects the figures, there were 162 explosions reported last year (2018 - added for clarity). Figures are not available for earlier years as, the council only began counting explosions as a separate category in 2018."

In 2019 the number of bombings are on the rise:

"The number of attacks with explosives has increased significantly so far this year, according to the latest official figures, with 93 attacks up until the end of May."
Number of bomb attacks in Sweden has surged this year

Linköping bomb up to 40 times as big as recent Malmö blasts

Woman injured in blast in centre of Swedish city of Lund

Swedish court frees Uzbek accused of planning bomb attack

Police detonate suspected bomb found under Gothenburg apartments

What's that old saying? "Once the horse is out of the barn, there is no point in closing the door." The Islamic enemy is already within their borders and their "non-Muslim" citizens are designated targets.

Forum List

Back