"Deniers" in the news!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Top story on DRUDGE right now..........evidently, "deniers" appears almost 3,200 times in the media!!!:ack-1:

CLIMATE There s no denying this label packs a political punch -- Friday May 15 2015 -- www.eenews.net

Its an all out political blitz to discredit those who don't conform with the established narrative!!! And as anybody with half a brain knows, who is better than progressives to smear in spectacular fashion when the losing is huge!!!

This is notable news for my skeptic pals and I!!! These mental cases are melting down because all of the bomb throwing in the past 20 years has led to virtually zero legislation on climate change and as we all know, carbon trading is :boobies:DEAD AS A DOORNAIL:boobies:!!!

Which means.............the science isn't mattering!!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Obviously the word has become the established narrative because we are now experiencing climate disruptions, and only the lunatic fringe can't see the reality around them.

Obviously the word has become the established narrative because we are now experiencing climate disruptions, and only the lunatic fringe can't see the reality around them.

Really? What "climate disruptions" would those be? Point to any time in history when the "climate disruptions" have not occurred. This should be interesting.

Really? What "climate disruptions" would those be? Point to any time in history when the "climate disruptions" have not occurred. This should be interesting.

Notice ALL those pointers? NOT! You know...the next time the liberal left wants to start some phony shit they ought to pick subject matter that they have at least half a snowball's chance in hell of being able to prove.

OOOO.... Now this should be fun... Please show us these fabled disruptions and how they are increasing in frequency or severity. Inquiring minds want to know...

OOOO.... Now this should be fun... Please show us these fabled disruptions and how they are increasing in frequency or severity. Inquiring minds want to know...

Ooh! Ooh! I know! Katrina! The Japanese tidal wave!

polar.png

Polar vortex - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

View attachment 41366

Global warming caused the polar vortex?

View attachment 41366

Actually, None of those listed are UNUSUAL or outside of normal weather we have seen on this planet.

Lets explore why the poles power has increased. The increased sized of the polar vortexes is due to a heat imbalance.

Where is the origin of the power imbalance? If it were at the equator (increased heat), the polar jet would be unable to intrude on the equatorial jet due to its size and power, tightly constraining the polar jet to the pole.

If the imbalance is due to cooling at the poles, the power of the polar jet is increased. This also causes the Polar Low (vortex) to become dislodged due to its increase in size or it splits into two polar lows. This causes the polar jet to make deep swings into the equatorial regions to collect heat due to the loss at the pole. (while it might appear that the polar region is warming, that is short lived once we return to near equilibrium and cooling returns. This is called earths paradoxical presentation)

Guess which one is happening...

Last edited:

View attachment 41366

View attachment 41366

Don't make me laugh.... WIKI is not a credible source for ANYTHING.. Your just like Old Fraud and some others.. throw out a useless link, think you so smart, and never address the topic..

Heavily edited alarmist propaganda without even an inkling of factual truth.

So tell me, what causes the low pressures to form? Use your own words.

View attachment 41366

Actually, None of those listed are UNUSUAL or outside of normal weather we have seen on this planet.

Lets explore why the poles power has increased. The increased sized of the polar vortexes is due to a heat imbalance.

Where is the origin of the power imbalance? If it were at the equator (increased heat), the polar jet would be unable to intrude on the equatorial jet due to its size and power, tightly constraining the polar jet to the pole.

If the imbalance is due to cooling at the poles, the power of the polar jet is increased. This also causes the Polar Low (vortex) to become dislodged due to its increase in size or it splits into two polar lows. This causes the polar jet to make deep swings into the equatorial regions to collect heat due to the loss at the pole. (while it might appear that the polar region is warming, that is short lived once we return to near equilibrium and cooling returns. This is called earths paradoxical presentation)

Neither of those is occurring. The Polar Cell is warming faster than the Mid-Latitude Cell. Thus the difference between them is less. Thus the jet between them is weakened, causing the "spillage" shown in the satellite photos.

View attachment 41366

Neither of those is occurring. The Polar Cell is warming faster than the Mid-Latitude Cell. Thus the difference between them is less. Thus the jet between them is weakened, causing the "spillage" shown in the satellite photos.

No! The Hadley Cell convection cycle has been disrupted. the imbalance has increased.

View attachment 41366

No! The Hadley Cell convection cycle has been disrupted. the imbalance has increased.

I don't live in the tropics, so I may not plainly see that on a day to day basis. I can plainly see that I don't put winter clothes away until June anymore.

I don't live in the tropics, so I may not plainly see that on a day to day basis. I can plainly see that I don't put winter clothes away until June anymore.
now that's funny. Yep global warming. wow, i can't stop laughing.

So you just have to pop up 2 photos of "polar vortex" patterns taken ONE YR apart and that is PROOF that a 0.04degC change in Global average temperatures CAUSED that to happen in ONE YEAR'S TIME???

No wonder the Warmers are so popular. Doesn't take much effort to play the role of tribal medicine man...

Even that hand-waving crazy looking lady that GoldiRocks pops up here as proof that recent cold extremes and static weather patterns are caused by a 1degC change in global average temperature said that the change in "polar dips" is less than 50miles per decade (in some places and in some data sets) and that for the MOST PART --- the MEASURABLE change is in the NORTHERNMOST extents of the oscillations -- not the dips into more temperate zones..

However, the people that really are studying what is happening say differant;

Now one can believe the drivel posted by obvious retards on this board, even ones claiming Phd's, or one can believe what real scientists are stating. And the predictions made by Dr. Francis on the effects of the jet stream were borne out this winter in New England.

Yeppers... That's the one GoldiRocks. The crazy hand-waving lady.. You have NEVER read her studies or understood the results presented in that video. The MINOR changes that she uncovers IN NO F-ing WAY --- explains any winter in the USA in recent memory..

The shifts she RECORDS are on the order of 50 or 100 miles over several decades. And that's only in consideration of BOTH ends of the spatial movements of polar jets.

Leaping lizards man -- you are imagining stuff..

Forum List

Back