Dems Involved In Crypto Currency Ponzi Scheme That Laundered Billions Through Ukraine To Democrats

That MAY have occurred but that article didn't state that...and they were trying really hard to make that connection
I'm not even talking about what "The Article" said.
I'm just telling you what I've read everywhere else.
It looks really bad for the Democrats....and if Trump was in the WH this wouldn't even be happening right now.
Thus the primary reason they pulled that coup to get him out.
As it is.....the AG should assign a special council to get to the bottom of it....but he won't because anything he discovers will just be buried by Merrick Garland.

Last edited:
I'm not even talking about what "The Article" said.
I'm just telling you what I've read everywhere else.
It looks really bad for the Democrats....and if Trump was in the WH this wouldn't even be happening right now.
Thus the primary reason they pulled that coup to get him out.
As it is.....the AG should assign a special council to get to the bottom of it....but he won't because anything he discovers will just be buried by Merrick Garland.
And what you SHOULD have tread "elsewhere"...is that those crypto donations had to be converted to dollars and Ukraine did that in with this company. That's not an investment...

Seems this is public knowledge.

“Crypto assets proved extremely helpful in facilitation of funding flows to Ukrainian citizens and soldiers, as well as in raising awareness and engaging people worldwide,” Oleksandr Bornyakov, an official at the digital ministry, said in a statement.

We know 100% the US taxpayer gave $80 billion to Ukraine. We know 100% Ukraine put money in FTX, and FTX gave at least $30 million to the DNC for the 2022 midterms.

Hmmmm…..

AGAIN retards...all FTX did was convert crypto donations into dollars

That's NOT "investing" in FTX

And what you SHOULD have tread "elsewhere"...is that those crypto donations had to be converted to dollars and Ukraine did that in with this company. That's not an investment...
The only reason Ukraine had any money to convert was because we gave it to them. Stop dancing around the truth while lying to yourself. All you're doing is making excuses. The MSM is always going to write stories that excuse what the Biden administration has been doing. That's their job these days.

The only reason Ukraine had any money to convert was because we gave it to them. Stop dancing around the truth while lying to yourself. All you're doing is making excuses. The MSM is always going to write stories that excuse what the Biden administration has been doing. That's their job these days.
Wrong stupid. Individual donors contributed crypto.

WE gave them dollars.

Just admit you’re full of shit and tuck tail

Except Democrats going to jail for misappropriation and criminal misuse of tax dollars, fraud, pyramid statutes, securities laws, wire & mail fraud statutes, and RICO laws.
I say arrest all Dem politicians and we'll sort out who's not guilty later, in a few years.

FhmsDRmXgAAHw0y.jpg

This is not going away, cult.

The Dems laundered money from the IS taxpayer through Ukraine to the DNC.

SUCK A BIG FAT BAG OF SHIT.

I cannot get enough of this story.

It involves Dems giving billions of US taxpayer money to corrupt Ukraine.

It involves corrupt Ukraine giving billions to FTX.

It involves the 2nd biggest Dem donor behind Soros being involved in a Ponzi scheme involving cryptocurrency fraud.

It involves that donor giving millions to the DNC for the midterms.

It involves Tom Brady and Gisele Bunchen losing millions.

It involves the cult ignoring it because it involves Democrats.

THIS STORY HAS EVERYTHING!

Alot of Hollywood Libs lost their ass and go unnamed so far.
(Too F'in bad, Tom Hanks....:abgg2q.jpg:).

Now Yellen calls for Crypto Currency to be regulated...

gatewaypundit = crazy right wing conspiracxies.

This shit isnt going away, cult.

The Democratic pary is chin in this shit storm.

Sam Bankman Fried is the Bernie Madoff of 2022.

Ponzi scheme gone awry, millions given to Dems.

Us Taxpayer Money went to Ukraine. Ukraine money went to FTX. FTX money went to Democrats.

Wow. That is world class corruption.

The only shit is you.

AGAIN retards...all FTX did was convert crypto donations into dollars

That's NOT "investing" in FTX
Then gave our taxpayer dollars $30 Million that we know of directly to THE DNC.
More Fraud, More Cheating, equals More Democrats destroying our Democracy.

This shit isnt going away, cult.

The Democratic pary is chin in this shit storm.

Sam Bankman Fried is the Bernie Madoff of 2022.

Ponzi scheme gone awry, millions given to Dems.

Us Taxpayer Money went to Ukraine. Ukraine money went to FTX. FTX money went to Democrats.

Wow. That is world class corruption.
Yep, and guess what will happen ? Nothing .

Seems this is public knowledge.

“Crypto assets proved extremely helpful in facilitation of funding flows to Ukrainian citizens and soldiers, as well as in raising awareness and engaging people worldwide,” Oleksandr Bornyakov, an official at the digital ministry, said in a statement.

We know 100% the US taxpayer gave $80 billion to Ukraine. We know 100% Ukraine put money in FTX, and FTX gave at least $30 million to the DNC for the 2022 midterms.

Hmmmm…..
You are truly an idiot.

If I invest in Amazon stock, and Jeff Bezos donates to Biden, does that mean I used Amazon to launder my money to Biden?

Do you even know what FTX was? It was a Bitcoin exchange.

Goddam, you people are incredibly stupid about how the financial world operates.

As always, your propagandists absolutely depend on your stupidity and ignorance to spread their lies.

Yep, and guess what will happen ? Nothing .

The cult can always ignore the corruption. It doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

The #2 Dem donor in 2022 is a flat out criminal and head of a $36 billion Ponzi scheme. That shit is amazing.

There will be movies made about Sam Bankman-Fried.

Forum List

Back