Dems Involved In Crypto Currency Ponzi Scheme That Laundered Billions Through Ukraine To Democrats

Dems Involved In Crypto Currency Ponzi Scheme That Laundered Billions Through Ukraine To Democrats​

There is no evidence so far this is actually true. It's a conspiracy theory that started on the Internet and has been regurgitated by conservatives all over social media.

There is no evidence so far this is actually true. It's a conspiracy theory that started on the Internet and has been regurgitated by conservatives all over social media.

It's really amusing that the D's are bullet proof, they never do anything wrong or illegal, and if someone tries to imply otherwise, they're conspiracy theorists. They have you monkey's trained well, I'll give them that.

Democrats have been proven to have been involved...

So which ones do YOU think qill be named...or ro you think the DOJ / FBI will just cover that up as they did Hunter's laptop and Epstein's book containing the list of his pedo clientele?

The problem is that what if the Repubs are the same and schmoozes it voters to degree.
'What if...'

Interesting how the story talks about money being laundered back to DEMOCRATS, but certain people are trying to spin the story by saying, 'Yeah, but what if Republicans...'.

:auiqs.jpg:

It's really amusing that the D's are bullet proof, they never do anything wrong or illegal, and if someone tries to imply otherwise, they're conspiracy theorists. They have you monkey's trained well, I'll give them that.

I never said that. It may very well turn out to be true, but you have no evidence, just speculation and rumors on the Web. I want actual evidence and so should you instead of just agreeing with whatever fits your bias.

Democrats have been proven to have been involved...

No, what we know is that Sam Bankman-Fried is a large Democratic donor. That's it at this point. All of this other talk about Ukraine using FTX to funnel money back to the Democratic Party is mere speculation and likely utter nonsense. There's no proof of any such thing taking place. It's a conspiracy theory that was started on the Internet. Once you have hard evidence of that be sure to let us know.

Last edited:
I don't know about this case...
...but I have speculated since cryptocurrency became a thing that it is likely a way to launder secret funding for the CIA and government black projects. People who invest in it are likely funding these things without realizing it.

No, what we know is that Sam Bankman-Fried is a large Democratic donor. That's it at this point. All of this other talk about Ukraine using FTX to funnel money back to the Democratic Party is mere speculation and likely utter nonsense. There's no proof of any such thing taking place. It's a conspiracy theory that was started on the Internet. Once you have hard evidence of that be sure to let us know.
Thank you for that ninformed and highly partisan OPINION.

I never said that. It may very well turn out to be true, but you have no evidence, just speculation and rumors on the Web. I want actual evidence and so should you instead of just agreeing with whatever fits your bias.

Like everyone waited to hear the evidence regarding 'Russian Collusion'? The media and dems got away with spreading lies and conspiracies for years without any repercussions whatsoever, that did actual damage. But anything bad that comes out about the left, is instantly a conspiracy, and we should wait until all of the 'evidence is in'. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Like everyone waited to hear the evidence regarding 'Russian Collusion'? The media and dems got away with spreading lies and conspiracies for years without any repercussions whatsoever, that did actual damage. But anything bad that comes out about the left, is instantly a conspiracy, and we should wait until all of the 'evidence is in'. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

So you admit you're spreading lies because they did it to you first?

Still waiting for your evidence.
Me, too. You have none proving the article wrong. The Crypto Currency guy who fled to Argentina reportedly confirmed before he left Democrsts received money.

Feel free to post anything proving this is not the case.

This isn't the first ponzi scheme fraudster to be highly connected to the Dem Party...don't forget about Bernie Madoff.

Forum List

Back