Dems Durbin & Murray say they'll GOP a title 42 vote in exchange for moving the stalled $10 billion covid aid package...it's up to Leader Schumer now!

Last report was that approx half of the original COVID AID pkg 'disappeared', was 'unaccounted for',....illegally misused for other liberal agenda items....like buying plane and bus tickets for illegals...

Covid is so yesterday
Hi Sass; I got it last month and I'm triple vaxed. Difference is I've been saying for TWO YEARS that we are all going to get it; some just nastier than others. Did the vax work in my case? Who knows, but I had it quite mild so far. Been three weeks since it ended but still get the tiredness, headaches and sore muscles. Adrenalin is GREAT though so i'm still quite active. I'm getting a check-up tomorrow so should have a better understanding of long term effects.

Greg

Hi Sass; I got it last month and I'm triple vaxed. Difference is I've been saying for TWO YEARS that we are all going to get it; some just nastier than others. Did the vax work in my case? Who knows, but I had it quite mild so far. Been three weeks since it ended but still get the tiredness, headaches and sore muscles. Adrenalin is GREAT though so i'm still quite active. I'm getting a check-up tomorrow so should have a better understanding of long term effects.

Greg

Hope you get better soon.

None of my family is vaxed and none caught it.

By the way, it's not a vaccine

Hope you get better soon.

None of my family is vaxed and none caught it.

By the way, it's not a vaccine
"none caught it".....I hope they don't but I hoped me and my family didn't get it either. Of the eight kids so far six have caught it; some vaxed most not. Presented much the same in each of them though one has just been diagnosed with it. Most live in different parts of the country. Also half the Grandkids have had it too. All in the last couple of months.

Greg

Greg
Thank God you weren't asymptomatic! You might never have known how helpful the vax was. :)

P.S. Are you referring to long term effects of Covid, the vax or both?

Asked about Title 42, Beto says he’s heard from border patrol who say they are having to turn back everyone, even those with legitimate asylum claims. He says those turned back are coming back time and again.

i thought Senators don't even listen to each other anymore. glad there's still some dealmaking in DC behind the scenes, this is how it should be

Cancel the damn COVID bill. It's nothing but a hoax and welfare given to people and organizations to extend and lengthen the hoax.

i thought Senators don't even listen to each other anymore. glad there's still some dealmaking in DC behind the scenes, this is how it should be

The Covid Emergency is over, they're going to have to find a new Emergency/Excuse.

Forum List

Back