Dems: All In on Lawlessness and USA Banana Republic

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
This past week alone, the President of the US has suborned felon voter fraud, the Director of the FBI established himself as a dirty cop more concerned with political favors than upholding the law and our former SecState is so brazenly criminal, detached and disrespectful that she allowed her housekeeper to have access to classified information, and the permanent underclass adores her for her lawlessness.

This is the "Fundamental transformation" Obama promised. Dems have made the USA a genuine Banana Republic.

If Trump wins, it will be possible to roll back this Progressive Jihad on American civilization and the Constitution; if Hillary win -- well I'll be out of the country anyway. I suspect it won't be pretty

Blah blah blah - Republicans keep clearing Hillary and here you are unable to admit it.

You are upset that your avatar now has to be changed, I get it, but get over it. And in the process maybe learn something - just because your wishful thinking doesn't pan out doesn't mean it's someone else's fault.

You'll keep being disappointed until you get real.

Last edited:
Blah blah blah - Republicans keep clearing Hillary and here you are unable to admit it.

You are upset that your avatar now has to be changed, I get it, but get over it.
Hillary is cleared by mishandling national intel, lying under oath and destroying evidence? And no, Republicans did do any clearing. President Trump will have Trey Gowdy tear her ass apart.

You are upset that your avatar now has to be changed, I get it, but get over it. And in the process maybe learn something - just because your wishful thinking doesn't pan out doesn't mean it's someone else's fault.

The leftists and the MSM are counting on self-centered fools like you to keep the ruse going and the corrupt powers in place.

On their behalf, I am being asked to say "thanks to you."

The leftists and the MSM are counting on self-centered fools like you to keep the ruse going and the corrupt powers in place.

Please, your definition of corruption is "when someone does something I don't like".

If you a-priori assume Hillary is a criminal then yes, to satisfy this forgone conclusion you must take a position that Republicans are corrupt for failing to find evidence for 30 years.

But maybe it wasn't Republicans who are corrupt, maybe you just believed something for bad reasons.

For those on the right, GET THE FUCK OUT if Trump loses.

One World Order is taking over. It looks like they have everything in place - including blind sheep to cull later.

Please, your definition of corruption is "when someone does something I don't like"

Oh, brother. There are so many "losers" like you on this board it really makes me look like the real idiot for taking the time to engage. You do not care how corrupt your heroes are, that is one of your many issues.

If hilly wins our only hope is that Putin will step up his game and end our national misery.

I wonder if they'll try to play it off like everythings normal - like will they even let us vote? Or is tomorrow "terrorist attack" Martial Law take over day?

They are not even hiding their crimes and the left still think they are just innocent. Is it any wonder why Grubber called them morons?

The best part is how smart they all think they are.

If, God forbid, Hillary cheats her way into the Presidency, how soon after will she draft her supporters to go to war with Russia?

Please, your definition of corruption is "when someone does something I don't like"

Oh, brother. There are so many "losers" like you on this board it really makes me look like the real idiot for taking the time to engage. You do not care how corrupt your heroes are, that is one of your many issues.

Sure I care about PROVABLE ALLEGATIONS. What I don't care about is your fringe rightwing bullshit.

If, God forbid, Hillary cheats her way into the Presidency, how soon after will she draft her supporters to go to war with Russia?

Fucking idiot, nobody is proposing to go to war with Russia.

Just because you can fantasize it up doesn't mean it has any connection to reality.

Forum List

Back