Democrats, what are you most looking forward to?

No longer being embarrassed for my country.

Knowing that we're better than what I feared.

Good stuff.

Except that, behind closed doors, world leaders thinks we are morons for electing Biden/Harris, but it is good for both our adversaries and our allies since the this administration will allow the US to be the cash cow for the world’s pet projects. The leaders in the world are excited for the demise of the US and its influence. The Democratic lemmings in our country are nothing more than American hating, indoctrinated globalists.
Yes, I'm sure all of that is the perception you have in your world.

Yes, this is what it is like to live in the real world, not some fantasy land the MSM has dreamed up to feed their sheeple.
View attachment 432375
They don't see it. Their universe won't let them.

No longer being embarrassed for my country. Knowing that we're better than what I feared. Good stuff.
So, you really have nothing positive about Xiden or his policies either. Just more, glad the orange guy is gone. Neat.
I'll keep this as simple as I can for you.

I voted for Biden for the same reasons you voted for Trump: He's closer to me on the issues, and I prefer his temperament over that of the alternative.

Simple enough?
Perhaps the right would be more comfortable if you explained how robbing them and giving them less choices is good for them?
You wrongly assume that Mac has any common sense.

He's a fucking idiot.
Wow, another one. I'm really in your head.

Wanna know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.

Good stuff.

Except that, behind closed doors, world leaders thinks we are morons for electing Biden/Harris, but it is good for both our adversaries and our allies since the this administration will allow the US to be the cash cow for the world’s pet projects. The leaders in the world are excited for the demise of the US and its influence. The Democratic lemmings in our country are nothing more than American hating, indoctrinated globalists.

Yes, this is what it is like to live in the real world, not some fantasy land the MSM has dreamed up to feed their sheeple.
View attachment 432375

And you think the MSM universe is telling you the truth, despite admitting to censoring. Funny stuff.

Good stuff.

View attachment 432375

And you think the MSM universe is telling you the truth, despite admitting to censoring. Funny stuff.
I do? Sure, okay.

Good stuff.

View attachment 432375

I do? Sure, okay.

And therein lies the problem. They admit they aren’t telling you some things and you are ok with that. You let them filter information they deem fit based on their political agenda.

Good stuff.

View attachment 432375

I do? Sure, okay.

And therein lies the problem. They admit they aren’t telling you some things and you are ok with that. You let them filter information they deem fit based on their political agenda.
You keep telling me I think. You're free to make those assumptions, but you're wrong.

132318610_3389359661185787_6199736697102980720_n.jpg

Those of you that are the most excited about Trump leaving the white house.

Have you ever had a real job?

Do you currently live in your Mom’s/Grandparents house?

Have you ever had to pay your own bills?

Except that, behind closed doors, world leaders thinks we are morons for electing Biden/Harris
Well that's a lie.

Nope, not a lie at all. Other countries love a US president who does NOT have the US best interest in mind. That should be rather obvious.
Nope. Other countries are as sick of the shit-show that is dOnald tRump as we are.

Good stuff.

View attachment 432375

tenor (14).gif

Good stuff.

View attachment 432375

I do? Sure, okay.

Kinda early for crazy conspiracy theories, isn't it?

Those of you that are the most excited about Trump leaving the white house.

Have you ever had a real job?
Yes I even had several business's
Do you currently live in your Mom’s/Grandparents house?
My wife and I own our house and much more.
Have you ever had to pay your own bills?
Every month we pay the monthly bills.
What have you ever done?

Good stuff.

View attachment 432375

I do? Sure, okay.

You keep telling me I think. You're free to make those assumptions, but you're wrong.

So you are not ok with them filtering information from you based on a clear political agenda?

Good stuff.

View attachment 432375

I do? Sure, okay.

So you are not ok with them filtering information from you based on a clear political agenda?
I don't expect objectivity from national media on either end.

Good stuff.

View attachment 432375

I do? Sure, okay.

Ok, fair enough, but when you see the major news outlets censoring for one party, it doesn't raise any suspicions for you regarding the integrity of the election, for example? It doesn't make you wonder why they continued to push a false Russian narrative for the Democrats? Personally, I would stay as far away from that party as I could.

Good stuff.

View attachment 432375

I do? Sure, okay.

Ok, fair enough, but when you see the major news outlets censoring for one party, it doesn't raise any suspicions for you regarding the integrity of the election, for example? It doesn't make you wonder why they continued to push a false Russian narrative for the Democrats? Personally, I would stay as far away from that party as I could.
I would have liked to stay away from both parties and vote third party, but I had no choice.

Forum List

Back