democrats war on Christianity continues. NY legislators want to force Chick-fil-a to be open Sundays

It's a state-run facility. The state subsidizes these locations in remote areas as a courtesy to cross-state drivers.

My guess is that if they are pushing Chick-Full-Hate on the issue, it's because they've gotten a shitload of consumer complaints that "I drove 200 miles and wanted something to eat and they were closed!"
Why chick full hate?

which violates their First Amendment rights. NY knew the Chick-fil-a policy when they signed the contracts; now these two want to change the rules. It's not like there are no other choices for travelers to make.
State bill targets Chick-fil-A hours at Thruway service plazas
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Two New York State lawmakers have introduced a new bill, with the focus on Chick-fil-A and its business hours along the Thruway.

The bill would require Chick-fil-A restaurants at New York State Thruway service plazas to be open seven days a week. Chick-fil-A is known for its chicken, and for having its locations closed on Sundays.

There is no war on Christianity. Only a war on everybody else by Christianity.

Christianity is losing.

And nobody that passes a closed chicken sandwich store in NY, gives a rats ass.

Christianity is losing.

As an atheist I have felt no such war on me. But you, like some, love the idea that somehow they made you a victim instead of looking inside yourself to see you made yourself what you are. And a drama Queen as well.

Christianity is losing.

/——-/ As America prepares to celebrate Christmas, some government officials across the country have introduced, in their jurisdictions, guidelines for "inclusive decorating practices" and "neutral language" to mark the holiday season. They instruct their staff to replace the red and green colors with neutral tones, avoid religious ornaments, and use gender-neutral nouns such as "snow people" instead of "snowmen" in order not to offend some members of the community.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your post, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 20:13 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord ( Lev 1:9 ). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7 . In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness ( Lev 15:19-24 ). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination ( Lev 11:10 ), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27 . How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? ( Lev 24:10-16 ) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? ( Lev. 20:14 )

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
/——-/ instead of burning a bull at the alter, try a smoker with some nice dry rub. Makes a nicer meal.
As far as selling your women into slavery, ask any democRAT what the going rate is for them in the sex slave trade. They can give you the going rates.
By planting your pot mixed in with the tobacco crop that’s no longer necessary since you drug users got it legalized.

/——-/ As America prepares to celebrate Christmas, some government officials across the country have introduced, in their jurisdictions, guidelines for "inclusive decorating practices" and "neutral language" to mark the holiday season. They instruct their staff to replace the red and green colors with neutral tones, avoid religious ornaments, and use gender-neutral nouns such as "snow people" instead of "snowmen" in order not to offend some members of the community.

Where would you guys be without the War on Christmas?

/——-/ instead of burning a bull at the alter, try a smoker with some nice dry rub. Makes a nicer meal.
The purpose of sacrifice was to burn the entire animal to offer it to God. (And on at least one occasion, a human. See Judges 11.)

As far as selling your women into slavery, ask any democRAT what the going rate is for them in the sex slave trade.

Wow, the sad thing is you think that's true.

By planting your pot mixed in with the tobacco crop that’s no longer necessary since you drug users got it legalized.
Yup. And this funny thing. The world didn't end.

/——-/ CFA has been on the thruway for years, and NY State just figured out CFA was in default? You clowns are hilarious.
People have lived with all types of injustices for years before they were corrected , it is possible that's all I'm saying. I don't know the specifics , do you ?

Where would you guys be without the War on Christmas?

I believe extremists on both sides are making that claim. Few people actually disparage the Christmas holiday.

Last edited:
I believe extremists on both sides are making that claim. Few people actually did stage the Christmas holiday.
The Celebration of Christmas is actually a pretty recent thing. Before that, Easter was the big holiday in Christiandom. Oliver Cromwell even tries to ban Christmas celebrations in England.

I celebrate Christmas even though I'm not religous and don't think Jesus was ever born, much less on Dec. 25th.

Its' a time to get together with family.

/——/ New York”We hate Christians” democRATs knew CFA’s hours of operation when they signed the contracts. It’s all about the money.
It's all about the service. People must have complained a lot. No one wins this argent
The customer is always right.

As an atheist I have felt no such war on me. But you, like some, love the idea that somehow they made you a victim instead of looking inside yourself to see you made yourself what you are. And a drama Queen as well.

A Christian zealot in self denial I see.

Any atheist that lives in the real world knows all Abrahamic religions are at war with secular humanists. It’s right there in their own texts.

I’m not and never have been a victim. I am a defender of the Constitution of the United States. Of which I pledged an oath to do, and didn’t stop doing after I was discharged.

Those filthy Democrats in NY don't give a shit about travelers getting a sandwich at a rest stop on a Sunday.

They are just being the typical hateful queer loving sonofabitches trying to hate on a company with moral values.

We see this type of hate and intolerance from the Democrat dickheads all the time.

Liberals in general and Democrats specifically are the scum of America and they will always be despicable assholes. They can't help themselves.
You sound like a true bigot , so much hatred towards so.mamy of your fellow mankind. There's no way you're a Christian either , unless you are bound for hell and totally misguided.

It's all about the service. People must have complained a lot. No one wins this argent
The customer is always right.
Then how exactly has CFA become the highest rated fast food chain for several years running if the “customer” demands them open 7 days a week?

A Christian zealot in self denial I see.

Any atheist that lives in the real world knows all Abrahamic religions are at war with secular humanists. It’s right there in their own texts.

I’m not and never have been a victim. I am a defender of the Constitution of the United States. Of which I pledged an oath to do, and didn’t stop doing after I was discharged.

Sorry you feel that way. I enjoy being around most Christians far more than self serving moronic atheists

Forum List

Back