Democrats Support Infanticide: Change My Mind

Nope...you have reading difficulties I understand. So rather than have a lady abort you give the baby a chance by financially helping it. Does that make sense to you or do you need it spelled out for you?

Exactly and give the baby some $$ to get started. 10 thousand is fair. Except to non pro lifers.

Change My Mind​

Impossible.

For that to happen you would have to actually be open to the possibility that you are wrong about something fundamental to your world view. Very few people are actually capable of that. That's why none of you ever change the minds of the people you argue with here.

But he is objectively correct.

Every post of yours is simply "is not, issssssssssssssssssss nooooooooooootttttttttttt!!!"

Watch this, you dunce:

. “When babies survive abortion, they will be either intentionally kept alive or intentionally put to death. There’s no in-between.….Congress needs to pass the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would add enforcement mechanisms to prosecute doctors who deny life-saving medical care to infants who survive abortion - putting an end to birth day abortions.” What Happens to a Child Born-alive? The Media Won’t Tell Us.

. To prove that the Democrats are the assassins, the Republicans have a plan to make them reveal it:

"Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) introduced the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would provide medical care to babies born after botched abortions. Doctors would be required to provide medical care to a baby who survived an abortion, just as they would with any other patient. If doctors failed to provide care he or she would face criminal charges.
"I want to ask each and every one of my colleagues whether or not we're OK with infanticide," Sasse asked his colleagues.

But when the bill came to the Senate floor for a vote on Monday, Democrats filibustered."
Disgusting: Dems Prove, Once Again, They Support Infanticide With Their Latest Filibuster

Filibustered to defeat the proposal….exactly what the Democrats did to stop the attempts by the Republicans to get the vote for women (1919) and the same ploy the Democrats used to block every anti-lynching law (1920-1940).

"...all six Democrats running for president in 2020 voted against the bill. The list includes Sens. Cory Booker (NJ), Sherrod Brown (OH), Kirsten Gillibrand (NY), Kamala Harris (CA.), Amy Klobuchar (MN), and Elizabeth Warren (MA.). Independent Bernie Sanders (VT) also voted in line with Democrats." Ibid.

That is great information.

Just to review:

. “When babies survive abortion, they will be either intentionally kept alive or intentionally put to death. There’s no in-between.….Congress needs to pass the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would add enforcement mechanisms to prosecute doctors who deny life-saving medical care to infants who survive abortion - putting an end to birth day abortions.” What Happens to a Child Born-alive? The Media Won’t Tell Us.

To prove that the Democrats are the assassins, the Republicans have a plan to make them reveal it:

"Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) introduced the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would provide medical care to babies born after botched abortions. Doctors would be required to provide medical care to a baby who survived an abortion, just as they would with any other patient. If doctors failed to provide care he or she would face criminal charges.
"I want to ask each and every one of my colleagues whether or not we're OK with infanticide," Sasse asked his colleagues.

But when the bill came to the Senate floor for a vote on Monday, Democrats filibustered."
Disgusting: Dems Prove, Once Again, They Support Infanticide With Their Latest Filibuster

Filibustered to defeat the proposal….exactly what the Democrats did to stop the attempts by the Republicans to get the vote for women (1919) and the same ploy the Democrats used to block every anti-lynching law (1920-1940).

"...all six Democrats running for president in 2020 voted against the bill. The list includes Sens. Cory Booker (NJ), Sherrod Brown (OH), Kirsten Gillibrand (NY), Kamala Harris (CA.), Amy Klobuchar (MN), and Elizabeth Warren (MA.). Independent Bernie Sanders (VT) also voted in line with Democrats." Ibid.
I disagree with the pro-abortion position that the baby is part of the mother's body. He (she) is in her body but not part of her body. That justification disappears after the baby is delivered. There is no excuse for "aborting" after birth.

More than you. For you losers everything is about $$$$. Get rid of abortion and provide checks to those mothers.

I still think it would be fair for abortions to remain legal but it’s played out on a roulette wheel. The father, mother and unborn child are each represented on that wheel and whoever loses gets to die. There’s really not much fair about the only individual involved in this situation has no voice or chance.

Who knows, maybe someday we will have kids holding signs saying the abortion of my mother was the best thing in my life.

If the baby can be aborted, there is no reason the baby cannot be delivered by Cesarian Section. Give him (her) a chance at life. The baby can be given up for adoption if the mother cannot keep the baby.

Bingo.

Not if it's an incest rape baby. They want that abomination to live.

Well known baby killer, Cass Sunstein thinks children should be killed up to two years old.

Going back Obama's days in the state legislature, Illinois legislation was put forward in 2001, 2002 and 2003 that required doctors to provide immediate life-saving care to any infant that survived an intended abortion. The legislation, which included multiple bills, specified that an infant surviving a planned abortion is "born alive" and "shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law."

Obama did not vote for it.

So this goes all the way back then.

Recently, New York politicians put on such a disgusting display that one could only call it "Evil". They lit up the New York skyline pink when they passed a law allowing full grown babies to be aborted. Read:
NEW YORK, New York, January 23, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) directed that the One World Trade Center's spire be lit pink overnight on Tuesday to celebrate his signing of a law allowing abortions until birth in some cases, and letting non-doctors commit abortions. The law, the Reproductive Health Act, also erases the state’s recognition of preborn babies older than 24 weeks as potential homicide victims.

In Virginia, democrats put forth similar legislation. The governor actually said that a baby could be killed AFTER it was born.

VA governor isn't backing down from comments defending third-trimester abortion - 2019-02-01

Backlash grows against VA governor, delegate over late-term abortion bill - 2019-01-31

-----------------------------------------

Its really not anyone business the health of the pregnant woman.

Forum List

Back