Democrats should have been thrilled to see trump rally in Arizona

Yup, he cannot man up and admit he lose in 2020. The longer he keeps dragging up his loss, the more it helps the Dems. Young, talented Republicans need wo walk away from this Loser before he does to him what he did to the Georgia Senatorial race.
I like Ariz. (most of the population lives in Phoenix) Generally they are center right to right, but prefer pragmatism. I've seriously considered it for my "final destination" but my wife doesn't like the place. And with no water, not even what it used to get, I think it would be brutal for a dog trying to go to the bathroom, to say nothing of an early morning walk.

PS I'm curious how he'll draw. Trump supporters measure his popularity on crowd size, but it shouldn't take a genius to see that's pretty irrelevant. His supporters seem highly motivated, and that certainly counts for voter turnout.

Last edited:
They just can’t believe that so many don’t love the buffoon like they do. That’s how tiny their world is.
Anti-Trump-Memes55.jpg

We laugh at you fools, now we have 4 years to investigate your election fraud. I wonder how many Dems will be in prison by 2024. :eusa_think:
Sadly .. my guess is zero, with Democrats in charge Democrat corruption, fraud and criminality gets a free pass at all levels as well as with their beloved domestic terrorist organizations.

Constitutional America only dies under a Democratic Party regime these days ... :th_waiting:

I like Ariz. (most of the population lives in Phoenix) Generally they are center right to right, but prefer pragmatism. I've seriously considered it for my "final destination" but my wife doesn't like the place. And with no water, not even what it used to get, I think it would be brutal for a dog trying to go to the bathroom, to say nothing of an early morning walk.

PS I'm curious how he'll draw. Trump supporters measure his popularity on crowd size, but it shouldn't take a genius to see that's pretty irrelevant. His supporters seem highly motivated, and that certainly counts for voter turnout.
Yeah, but it came up short over 5 million votes in 2020...

Did you actually vote for economic failure and lawlessness .. the Biden regime, how embarrassing for you.. :)
What economic failure and lawlessness?

The administration hasn’t asked the Ukrainian president for a favor.

Nope, they have not tried to bride a foreign government to gain political advantage. That is EXACTLY what trump did in his FIRST impeachment.

SooOo when Bumbles O Biden forced the Ukrainian government to fire it's top prosecutor investigating the corruptions of his moronic son Hunter in Ukraine ..

.. that wasn't a huge favor to you otto ?... :disbelief:

SooOo when Bumbles O Biden forced the Ukrainian government to fire it's top prosecutor investigating the corruptions of his moronic son Hunter in Ukraine ..

.. that wasn't a huge favor to you otto ?... :disbelief:

The loan guaranty monies were part of official President Obama policy in consultation with the European community and the IMF Bank. The persecutor your defending was a stooge of Putin. Currently, he resides in Russia because of that.

So, again a favor....

The loan guaranty monies were part of official President Obama policy in consultation with the European community and the IMF Bank. The persecutor your defending was a stooge of Putin. Currently, he resides in Russia because of that.

So, again a favor....
Sheesh otto .. are you really that gullible ... :confused:

Yup, he cannot man up and admit he lose in 2020. The longer he keeps dragging up his loss, the more it helps the Dems. Young, talented Republicans need wo walk away from this Loser before he does to him what he did to the Georgia Senatorial race.

AZ central is good for wiping Joe's butt.

Forum List

Back