Democrats plan to mask up and lock down Americans in October.

Looks like the next wave of mask mandates and lock downs is in the pipes.

Will this be another dollar in the Alex Jones was right jar? Only time will tell.

There is no appetite to lock the country down again...on either side. It ain't gonna happen again, snowflake, no matter what variant causes you to lose your mind.
This is just another hair-on-fire bullshit spew coming from a guy who rightfully should be penniless and sitting in a jail cell right now.

There is no appetite to lock the country down again...on either side. It ain't gonna happen again, snowflake, no matter what variant causes you to lose your mind.
This is just another hair-on-fire bullshit spew coming from a guy who rightfully should be penniless and sitting in a jail cell right now.
When it comes, you will support it.

Do you wear 2 or 3 mask?

Infowars.........

No one is going to do squat, largely because no one is going to listen this time.

When it comes, you will support it.

Do you wear 2 or 3 mask?
Haven't worn a mask in almost 2 years...with the exception of when traveling by plane. then I wear an N95 with a cloth mask over it. Magically, all the stupid little ailments I used to get when spending a long amount of time traveling...have disappeared. :)

There will be no lock down. There is no appetite for it.

Best thing for you and your ilk to do is, 1) Find better candidates to run in 2024, 2) Put forth issues that will help the average voter.

not surprising that you guys choose the disease over your country.

Depends on the disease ...

MV5BM2M4ZjA0YTMtOTM4NC00NzBiLWE3OGYtYTUyOGE5MTViMWRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTY4NjI2OTA@._V1_.jpg

"shown to be harmful?" who did this showing and who was harmed by your imaginary "lock downs."
Imaginary?
Tell that to the thousands of businesses with a few customers that were forced to close, while big box retailers with hundreds of customers were allowed to operate.

Strange how I couldn't get a haircut for several months because the government didn't allow them to operate.

The only way most restaurants were eventually allowed to open was by spending thousands for stupid plastic bubbles that people could dine in, effectively bringing the indoors into the outdoors.

Yeah. I can see why you want to deny the lockdowns, because they were stupidly put in place by panicked idiotic politicians and sheep like you went along without protest.

Forum List

Back