Democrats Oblivious To Their Rampant Racism/Sexism

Racism isn't only one sided RW...don't you think white people can be victims of racism?...institutionalized racism towards white people is just as wrong as towards blacks...you understand that don't you?...government choosing winners due to skin color is wrong...period....
There is no institutional racism against whites.

You white racists need to quit your fucking whining. There are 9 justices, 7 are white, yet we have an idiot here singing that old tired racist hymn about how unfair it is to pick by race.

Joe selected a VP on skin color alone and look at what we got for it....choose the best person for the job and we all will be better off....
He picked a better VP than the white one we had before her.

You voted for trump on skin color alone and we got fucked.
I got fucked how?....Trump turned around our dying economy and made it possible for me to build my company and attract a buyer...now I play all day and am retired and have money saved....I voted for Trump because he wasn't crooked Hillary and it paid off...

I wonder if anyone felt it was wrong or discriminatory that during the more than 200 years since the inception of SCOTUS that not a single black woman was nominated as a Justice? Why weren't you crying about THAT?
How many White, Latino or Asian women were nominated during that time? I'd say it was evidence of sexism rather than racism. But then, when you are a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

What do you call it when people of a certain color and gender are barred from applying for a seat on the court?...seriously dummy what do you call that?...

No better example of Democrats being clueless to their own racism & sexism, than Joe Biden's 100% out in the open, declaration/promise to nominate a black women for seat a on the US Supreme Court. He did it without a tinge of guilt or regret, while thousands of black male white male, white women, judges of other non-black races are being blatantly discriminated against, in full violation of the 1964 US Civil Rights Act.

Biden is beyond unqualified to be President of the United States. The dude simply does ANYTHING he wants to do, regardless of morality or legality. His actions regarding the Mexican border, have been showing that for a year now. His racism showed up clearly in his American Rescue Plan, which could better have been called Rescue Plan for Everyone Who's Not White.

His sex criminality including pedophilia have been on display for years. How he gets away with it, is amazing. His corruption regarding Ukraine and China have also been openly displayed. Then he managed to steal a US presidential election, constantly pretending it had an ounce of legitimacy.

Here he goes again. Openly discriminating against non-black and male judges, many of whom have dreamed all their lives about becoming a Supreme Court justice, only to have Biden slam the door shut, in their faces, based on their race and/or sex, with Biden smiling in the process.

I really wonder if Biden actually realizes the enormity of his transgression, his racism/sexism, or is he just too flat out stupid for that. It's not just Biden though. Millions of Democrats have been subscribing to this blatant racism and sexism for decades, in their support of Affirmative Action programs all across the country. MASS INSANITY.

You white racists need to quit your fucking whining. There are 9 justices, 7 are white, yet we have an idiot here singing that old tired racist hymn about how unfair it is to pick by race.
And it is unfair, no matter which race is being considered. Pick the best candidate, and if you want a black one, don't announce it publicly, just do it. Let the nominee stand on his/her own merits.

And it is unfair, no matter which race is being considered. Pick the best candidate, and if you want a black one, don't announce it publicly, just do it. Let the nominee stand on his/her own merits.
And his nominee will most certainly stand on her own merits. Biden is being honest by announcing it, which is a lot more than you can say for T-Rump who just went and stacked the court with whites

It is payback time people. Deal with it.

It is now 58 years and still flying high. The worst institutional racism in America, against, by far, the largest number of people (whites), and made even larger when deranged racists like Biden, openly declare he will only consider a black woman for the Supreme Court.

It's then enlarged even more with black males, white women, Asians, Native Americans, Arabs, etc also being denied their chance.

You are the idiot, who is too stupid to note that picking by race, OF COURSE is unfair, to all those who are not of the chosen race. You can't be that dumb.

You're just going with what you think is good for YOU.

He picked a better VP than the white one we had before her.
HA HA HA. That's all that can be said in reply to that. Just HA HA HA.

1643426580135.png

I got fucked how?....Trump turned around our dying economy and made it possible for me to build my company and attract a buyer...now I play all day and am retired and have money saved....I voted for Trump because he wasn't crooked Hillary and it paid off...
Sounds about right. 👍

Forum List

Back