Democrats need a teleprompter for the pledge of allegiance

• Banned
The real question is which flag are they pledging allegiance too?
You know I have not said the pledge in probably 20 years, maybe more & I still remember every word. Course I haven't been in a public school since the left started removing all of the mainstays of my youth.

You know I have not said the pledge in probably 20 years, maybe more & I still remember every word. Course I haven't been in a public school since the left started removing all of the mainstays of my youth.

Our children pledge allegiance every morning at school, after the national anthem is played and before they are allowed to pray if they desire to.

• Banned

Our children pledge allegiance every morning at school, after the national anthem is played and before they are allowed to pray if they desire to.
My kids are out of school but I hear upset parents on the radio every so often complaining about the shit the left tries to pull. Most recently they successfully ousted our superintendent who's salary was an absurd 400k per year.

My kids are out of school but I hear upset parents on the radio every so often complaining about the shit the left tries to pull. Most recently they successfully ousted our superintendent who's salary was an absurd 400k per year.

Ours attend private schools....out of the grasp and indoctrination of the left

One of my best moments as a parent was when my oldest was attending college and took a Black Issues course. The class was in a discussion and several of the students were making inaccurate statements about the Constitution. She pointed out the problems and explained the correct answers. About started a riot, fortunately the black prof stepped in and said, "This young lady is right and you would be wise to listen to her".

One of my best moments as a parent was when my oldest was attending college and took a Black Issues course. The class was in a discussion and several of the students were making inaccurate statements about the Constitution. She pointed out the problems and explained the correct answers. About started a riot, fortunately the black prof stepped in and said, "This young lady is right and you would be wise to listen to her".

We had a similar thing last year about the Crusades, one of our twins pointed out what was being discussed was wrong, the Crusades were not Christian aggression they were in response to Islamic aggression. Her teacher backed her up

Since i was 6 years old, i thought "pledging allegiance to a flag" was stupid.
I still think so decades later.
The flag is overrated.
Patriotism reflects prosocial action, not empty words or holding a hand over the chest like a dogmatic robot.

[
Since i was 6 years old, i thought "pledging allegiance to a flag" was stupid.
I still think so decades later.
The flag is overrated.
Patriotism reflects prosocial action, not empty words or holding a hand over the chest like a dogmatic robot.
That's why you're a monkey with the brain of a six year old child. You're the minority who has issues trader.

Forum List

Back