Democrats hold moment of silence for migrants who died trying to illegally enter U.S.

Can we have a moment of silence for Mackenzie Lueck who was killed, dismembered and burned by an African invader.

Nah you won't see that. Ever.

So the GOP Senate moved first at aiding the immigrants while the DNC controlled House dragged their feet....

Republicans controlled Congress for 2yrs and what did they do? Nothing.

Obama was in office for 8 years and did nothing. However there is one major difference. Obama has a 60 votes for 2 years, the Republicans do not.

That's the right wing lie being told, all Trump has done is suck off the success that Pres Obama started. Yell us one thing that has been a success because of Trump.
We haven’t been hit by Muslim terrorists and his lifting of regulation and restriction on fossil fuel extraction has kept energy prices down which has and will continue to positively impact the global economy.

So I guess you just discount all the domestic terrorism we have seen. Gas prices were the same under Pres. Obama.

If a dem gets elected they will follow the Obama example of extraction restriction and fuck the economy just like he did. AGW BS.
Illegal invasion will exacerbate, undermining the economy and the culture and enhanced segregation will result in more riots.

I wonder why none that happened while Pres Obama was in office.
All of that happened not only under Obama but because of Obama.
Supertrollbrutha.

Led by Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-TX), Democrats held a moment of silence on the House floor Thursday afternoon as the chamber was set to take a vote on an emergency border crisis funding bill previously passed by the Senate.
Democrats Hold Moment of Silence for Migrants Who Died Trying to Illegally Enter U.S. (Video)

But you won't see these low life scum doing this for BP agents , us soldiers, police WTF is wrong with you demonic scum!!!!!!!!

YOUR GONNA HOLD HANDS FOR SOME NON AMERICANS YOU POS LOONS!!

THIS BS IS THE GLOBALIST TAKE OVER PAY ATTENTION THE DEMS ARE PUSHING.....

they WERE DEBATING TO BE PRESIDENT OF A ONE WORLD ORDER THEY WERE DEBATING TO BE PRESIDENT TO ILLEGALS NOT THE US PEOPLE WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BRAIN DEADS!!

Trump Putin know this is the plan wake up this open border shit is being WEAPONIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegals raping here inn the US beheading etc iis already unfolding.
Have you completely gone over to the inhumane side of existence?

Led by Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-TX), Democrats held a moment of silence on the House floor Thursday afternoon as the chamber was set to take a vote on an emergency border crisis funding bill previously passed by the Senate.
Democrats Hold Moment of Silence for Migrants Who Died Trying to Illegally Enter U.S. (Video)

But you won't see these low life scum doing this for BP agents , us soldiers, police WTF is wrong with you demonic scum!!!!!!!!

they WERE DEBATING TO BE PRESIDENT OF A ONE WORLD ORDER THEY WERE DEBATING TO BE PRESIDENT TO ILLEGALS NOT THE US PEOPLE WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BRAIN DEADS!!

Trump Putin know this is the plan wake up this open border shit is being WEAPONIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling bad for other humans....

....christian nation.....

....nation made of immigrants and some folks want more immigrants......

....go figure.

Far as globalist, I have no idea why Trump is playing games with WTO agreements. Even when we go our way, if we expect others to listen then we have to listen: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Of course, she did. They have to assuage their guilt in some way.

Every elected official, at the State and Federal level, who support programs and policy that gives these people incentives to make this kind of dangerous trek are directly feeding into their desperation and the blood of their deaths are on THEIR hands.

This Texas Representative, and all those in the US Congress who support amnesty catch and release, and open borders AND giving taxpayer dollars to help them live are responsible for all these deaths.

See how that works? Democrats from Obozo on down the line all Mocked Trump about the "Manufactured border crisis". Well that blew up in their face so now they break out the violins and pretend to all of a sudden care about the immigrants dying while crossing illegally into the country.

Republicans controlled Congress for 2yrs and what did they do? Nothing.

Obama was in office for 8 years and did nothing. However there is one major difference. Obama has a 60 votes for 2 years, the Republicans do not.

That's the right wing lie being told, all Trump has done is suck off the success that Pres Obama started. Yell us one thing that has been a success because of Trump.
We haven’t been hit by Muslim terrorists and his lifting of regulation and restriction on fossil fuel extraction has kept energy prices down which has and will continue to positively impact the global economy.

So I guess you just discount all the domestic terrorism we have seen. Gas prices were the same under Pres. Obama.

If a dem gets elected they will follow the Obama example of extraction restriction and fuck the economy just like he did. AGW BS.
Illegal invasion will exacerbate, undermining the economy and the culture and enhanced segregation will result in more riots.

Supertrollbrutha.

Come on RawassMarkpees, you want to put the bullshit on Pres. Obama and you don't want to give him credit for the good.

Supertrollbrutha.

Come on RawassMarkpees, you want to put the bullshit on Pres. Obama and you don't want to give him credit for the good.
The best thing he ever did was to not be able to get in the way of fracking.

Well Democratic policy killed them so it's only fitting that they hold a moment of silence to admire their handiwork.

Supertrollbrutha.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what Trump has done that wasn't started by someone else.

Supertrollbrutha.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what Trump has done that wasn't started by someone else.
Tax break for me. And others.

Forum List

Back