Democrats have turned impeachment into a joke

How are democrats not pissed they have to sit through this nonsense,, McConnell should make it longer lol you want you got it lol
I heard Trump wants it wrapped up by Saturday night in time for the Sunday shows.
Ok troll boy
Evening troll girl.
Who’s your president?
At the moment it is Donald John Trump, unless you have heard something I have not. I've never been one of those butt hurt "He's not my president" cry babies. I just don't approve, but that's what elections are for.

How are democrats not pissed they have to sit through this nonsense,, McConnell should make it longer lol you want you got it lol
I heard Trump wants it wrapped up by Saturday night in time for the Sunday shows.
Ok troll boy
Evening troll girl.
Who’s your president?
At the moment it is Donald John Trump, unless you have heard something I have not. I've never been one of those butt hurt "He's not my president" cry babies. I just don't approve, but that's what elections are for.
Yea good luck faggot lol

Trump has been impeached for the non-crimes of "abuse of power" and "obstruction of Congress." They couldn't find any real "high crimes and misdemeanors" to impeach him for so they impeached him on bullshit made-up charges.

Watergate was serious, because Nixon really committed crimes.

The impeachment of Clinton was serious because he really committed crimes.

This phony impeachment sets a bad precedent, and I hope the Democrats are punished at the ballot box this November.

They planned for it all the way back from 2016. After spending 30 million investigating Trump and finding nothing they were disappointed. But they had to impeach him for something... anything... and here we are.

Now two presidents have been impeached for embarrassing Hillary Clinton.
Another willfully blind moron is heard from.

Moron is someone like you, someone who lives in an imagination based fact-free reality.

Ok troll boy
Evening troll girl.
Who’s your president?
Yea good luck faggot lol
Thanks sick ducker :)

Ok troll boy
Evening troll girl.
Who’s your president?
Yea good luck faggot lol
Huh

Trump has been impeached for the non-crimes of "abuse of power" and "obstruction of Congress." They couldn't find any real "high crimes and misdemeanors" to impeach him for so they impeached him on bullshit made-up charges.

This phony impeachment sets a bad precedent, and I hope the Democrats are punished at the ballot box this November.

They planned for it all the way back from 2016. After spending 30 million investigating Trump and finding nothing they were disappointed. But they had to impeach him for something... anything... and here we are.

Moron is someone like you, someone who lives in an imagination based fact-free reality.
You majored in stupidity at trump University, didn't you, lol?

PRES Andrew Johnson was impeached for Abuse of Power with no criminal offenses, and in his trial for it, was only one vote shy of being removed from office.

in president Nixon's Articles of impeachment drawn up, he was also charged with Abuse of power and Obstruction of Congress, no criminal offenses. nixon did not commit the crime of the watergate burglary, he abused his power by trying to cover it up.

SO WHAT IS YOUR COMPLAINT about???

This clown show "impeachment" has been a monumental waste of time and money. The Dim Dems went into this knowing there's NO WAY the Senate will vote two-thirds Yes to remove our duly elected president. SUCH a total sham and pushed ONLY because they don't like our president and "Orange Man Bad". Beyond dreadful.

You wish you majored in Trump university. All those people are well into productive employment, probably millionaires or even richer by now.

You on the other hand? Sound like a screechy gender studies loser with not enough prospects to even run for a cashier at Donalds. Only a leftist is dumb enough to believe that others got screwed when it was him and those like him all that time.

Evening troll girl.
Who’s your president?
Yea good luck faggot lol
Huh
reverse the 2 letters, it'll cum to ya. lol

Who’s your president?
Yea good luck faggot lol
Huh
reverse the 2 letters, it'll cum to ya. lol
Cool story

That’s why we call this impeachment Shampeachment

New and improved with a detachable head that you can shove up your ass.

Twice the lies and double the idiocy
For the same price!

upload_2020-1-23_1-0-54.jpeg

But wait there is more!

If you order now you get a free supply of bleach bit to help delete and and destroy all that pesky evidence that’s been keeping you down!

cloth_or_something3.jpg

Funny. Out laws weren't even codified when the Constitution was written. Yeah, and President Clinton lied about blowjobs - as most men would do.

Last edited:

You wish you majored in Trump university. All those people are well into productive employment, probably millionaires or even richer by now.

You on the other hand? Sound like a screechy gender studies loser with not enough prospects to even run for a cashier at Donalds. Only a leftist is dumb enough to believe that others got screwed when it was him and those like him all that time.
I see you are making the most of that stupidity degree you paid for @ trump u, lol.

I see you are making the most of that stupidity degree you paid for @ trump u, lol.

We get it that you are jealous to people with real degrees. That is the reality to a social justice warrior.

Nixon committee abuse of power and obstruction too. These aren’t phony crimes. They’re real.

We get it that you are jealous to people with real degrees. That is the reality to a social justice warrior.
You just never tire of proving to the world what an idiot you are, do you? Get a job and a life, loser.

You just never tire of proving to the world what an idiot you are, do you? Get a job and a life, loser.

I have real degrees. I laugh at people with gender studies degrees who get drowned in debt and can not pay it with their degree worth less than toilet paper. It's great to see you guys begging for forgiveness, only to be reminded by the utterly stupid choices.

... Back to cleaning toilets...

I have real degrees. I laugh at people with gender studies degrees who get drowned in debt and can not pay it with their degree worth less than toilet paper. It's great to see you guys begging for forgiveness, only to be reminded by the utterly stupid choices.

Back to cleaning toilets is right.

I'm sure its the only thing you're qualified to do.

I seriously doubt you have made it through high school.

Back to cleaning toilets is right.

I'm sure its the only thing you're qualified to do.

I seriously doubt you have made it through high school.

Wrong, I did not make stupid leftist choices.

I suppose even cleaning toilets is not possible. It is cheaper to not hire social justice warriors than to hire them. So scavenger perhaps?

Forum List

Back