Democrats Have Forgotten the American People

In their crazed zeal to make President Trump look bad (by staging a futile impeachment spectacle), dozens of urgent needs are going unattended to. The victims ? The American people. While congressional Democrats scurry around spending weeks and months on whatever scam is popular at the moment, important issues like infrastructure, immigration/deportation, the economy, affirmative action, school security, ISIS, and education reform go neglected.

Disastrous consequences loom in southern Kentucky and central Tennessee in relation to the Wolf Creek Dam, which upon failure,could put the Tennessee state capital under 20 feet of water. The stadium of the Tennessee Titans would look more like SeaWorld. In California, an earthquake in the delta areas north of San Francisco would cause salt water intrusion, forcing the closure of the forebay holding much of southern California's fresh water supply. An evacuation of most of southern California (millions of people) would ensue. Democrats' response ? Crickets.

Millions of illegal aliens still remain in the US, depriving US workers of jobs, lowering their wages, and draining welfare budgets.

Affirmative Action, the # 1 racial discrimination in America, victimizing millions of whites, still remains legal in 42 states.

Schools, run by liberals, still have lesson plans devoid of information about criminal law and law enforcement. Many still have programs like Obama's Promise Program, that enabled Nicolas Cruz to buy his guns, while his criminal record was kept hidden from gun sellers.

ISIS continued to operate under the direction of al Baghdadi until Trump and his military commanders took action, while clueless Democrats were busy with their scams (Russian collusion, Ukraine, etc)

This listing is a small fraction of the whole problem, Many more examples could be added.
To forget is to assume they once knew.

The first loyalty of Republicans is to white supremacy. Which is why they have linked their fortunes to Donald Trump.
Why do you come here and display your racist hatred of whites, along with your pitiful indoctrination and total submission to the loony leftist gods of distortion, deflection, and destruction of America ?

Why do you come here and display your racist hatred of whites, along with your pitiful indoctrination and total submission to the loony leftist gods of distortion, deflection, and destruction of America ?
Poor people, particularly blacks in this case, are the easiest targets
for lies and propaganda. When they hear and see "Trump is a racist..." every day they believe it, whether true or not.

I can picture this guy sitting next to Adam Schiff.
tell-a-lie-long-enough-goebbels.jpg

Poor people, particularly blacks in this case, are the easiest targets
for lies and propaganda. When they hear and see "Trump is a racist..." every day they believe it, whether true or not.

I can picture this guy sitting next to Adam Schiff.
tell-a-lie-long-enough-goebbels.jpg

As a fellow musician you should know the importance of listening.

I don’t believe trump is a racist because of what liberals say.

I KNOW he is a racist because of what HE says and does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In their crazed zeal to make President Trump look bad (by staging a futile impeachment spectacle), dozens of urgent needs are going unattended to. The victims ? The American people. While congressional Democrats scurry around spending weeks and months on whatever scam is popular at the moment, important issues like infrastructure, immigration/deportation, the economy, affirmative action, school security, ISIS, and education reform go neglected.

Disastrous consequences loom in southern Kentucky and central Tennessee in relation to the Wolf Creek Dam, which upon failure,could put the Tennessee state capital under 20 feet of water. The stadium of the Tennessee Titans would look more like SeaWorld. In California, an earthquake in the delta areas north of San Francisco would cause salt water intrusion, forcing the closure of the forebay holding much of southern California's fresh water supply. An evacuation of most of southern California (millions of people) would ensue. Democrats' response ? Crickets.

Millions of illegal aliens still remain in the US, depriving US workers of jobs, lowering their wages, and draining welfare budgets.

Affirmative Action, the # 1 racial discrimination in America, victimizing millions of whites, still remains legal in 42 states.

Schools, run by liberals, still have lesson plans devoid of information about criminal law and law enforcement. Many still have programs like Obama's Promise Program, that enabled Nicolas Cruz to buy his guns, while his criminal record was kept hidden from gun sellers.

ISIS continued to operate under the direction of al Baghdadi until Trump and his military commanders took action, while clueless Democrats were busy with their scams (Russian collusion, Ukraine, etc)

This listing is a small fraction of the whole problem, Many more examples could be added.
/——/ And Bloomie joins the race:
Michael Bloomberg Is Expected to File for the Alabama 2020 Presidential Primary
Mr. Bloomberg is actively preparing toenter the Democratic presidential primary and is expected to file paperwork this week designating himself as a candidate in at least one state.

I challenge you to show ONE THING that Trump has said or done since becoming president, that is racist.

GO AHEAD>

I challenge you to show ONE THING that Trump has said or done since becoming president, that is racist.

GO AHEAD>

954531bfd88ec01be7d0ff2c9e3b99a2.jpg

The term “Pocahontas” is racist but he refers to the Trail of Tears.

Unforgivable in my opinion.

Injuns could have freed their black slaves on the trail of tears...but they didn't. They took their slaves along to die with them.

Do you consider THAT unforgivable?

Injuns could have freed their black slaves on the trail of tears...but they didn't. They took their slaves along to die with them.

Do you consider THAT unforgivable?
Is that why Pocahontas invented fried chicken ?

Kind of a dick aren’t ya.

We are capable of doing both

Investigating criminal acts by a President while taking care of healthcare, education, the environment, infrastructure.....

You failed . The term “Pocahontas” is NOT racist, and Warren brought it on herself by lying about her race. If anybody was racist, it was her.

As for Trail of Tears, what about it ?

Forum List

Back