Democrats have another victory fighting for the rights of illegal immigrants.

Wouldn't it be great if the Democrats cared as much about poor Americans as they do about illegal aliens? They are willing to go to the Supreme Court to force Texas to keep their borders open. What further proof do you need that the Democrats are an anti-American Party?
IMG_3736.png

Democrats have another victory fighting for the rights of illegal immigrants.

Wouldn't it be great if the Democrats cared as much about poor Americans as they do about illegal aliens? They are willing to go to the Supreme Court to force Texas to keep their borders open. What further proof do you need that the Democrats are an anti-American Party?
How is it possible that illegal immigrants have any national rights at all?

To believe in the fairy tale stories by Captain Kangaroo & Mr. Green Jeans? Gosh, we were told a lot of bullshit when we were children!

Let me guess you are another foreign troll who has no idea what he's talking about. Am I right?
Let me guess. You are a common American idiot with limited English comprehension skills.

Wrong again, foreigner. I give you credit, you are consistent in your ignorance. But hey you paid a few bucks to have your jollies on a US message board, I get it. Your country sucks so why not post stupid shit on USMB?
I don't know what your problem is but neither do you. I must have kicked your ass on some other thread and you've been wetting your loose-fitting jock strap and sulking ever since. If you trace this gripe of yours back to its beginning you will find that you are nothing but a brown stain on someone's knickers, you underachiever.
:spank:

Forum List

Back