Democrats fight to keep tik tok

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Another democrat who should consider just ODing on a vial of dilaudid.

By his standards, if this was WWII now, he'd consider anti-Nazism another form of racism.

The longer this goes on, the more we must know people who not to trust. Survival will count on it.

Nobody is racist towards the Chinese. Almost all Americans (well non black Americans) are cool with Asians, we have no problem with them.

The ones that do have a problem with china is not because they are Chinese, it's because of what their government does. If you dislike a black guy based on his actions it doesn't make you racist towards blacks.

TikTok is bad because it's bad enough our own government keeps track of everything, we don't need a communist country keeping track of us also. And it's been shown many times TikTok reports back home on everything.

I also dislike TikTok for personal reasons. Mostly because it's a breeding ground for weak willed blue haired alphabet pussy ass bitches that dislike America and infect others with progressive idealogies. Course that's freedom of speech so I begrudgingly have to accept they are free to speak. But I don't have to like it.

Jesus this whole racism schtick is really really old and worn out.

Nobody is racist towards the Chinese. Almost all Americans (well non black Americans) are cool with Asians, we have no problem with them.

The ones that do have a problem with china is not because they are Chinese, it's because of what their government does. If you dislike a black guy based on his actions it doesn't make you racist towards blacks.

TikTok is bad because it's bad enough our own government keeps track of everything, we don't need a communist country keeping track of us also. And it's been shown many times TikTok reports back home on everything.

I also dislike TikTok for personal reasons. Mostly because it's a breeding ground for weak willed blue haired alphabet pussy ass bitches that dislike America and infect others with progressive idealogies. Course that's freedom of speech so I begrudgingly have to accept they are free to speak. But I don't have to like it.

Jesus this whole racism schtick is really really old and worn out.
If you are a democrat, you do not like Asians.

When FDR locked up Asian Americans, simply because of their race, this should have raised a red flag. I can't think of another President that has had such a racist policy. Just lock up people of a certain race in concentration camps because they have squinty eyes. But FDR will remain at the top of best Presidents ever list in Left wing universities all across the country with Left wing politicians praising his legacy despite this, so no worries there.

And today, Left wing universities all around the country are bigoted towards Asians because they typically score so high on standardized tests, so they refuse to take those students who have earned the right to attend their university

And in Hollywood, find a famous Asian actor. You can't, unless they are a stereotype martial arts type of actor.

But the racist Left makes an exception for the CCP, even though they are Asian, because they pay their bills now.

Last edited:
Last year Tic-Toc spend a bit less than 250K on lobbying efforts.....So far this year it's over 50 million with a lot more to come since they will be hiring 70 lawyers joined at the hip with the lobbyists.

Lots of "influencer" money at stake.....You wait, this (currently) bi-partisan effort will be a gop partisan effort in no time as the dems are whipped into line.

Marxists need to stand together, after all.
10F2AAEA-12BA-45B1-99E5-F2507DBDA814.jpeg

Forum List

Back