Democrats’ extremism, incivility, gaslighting precludes civil response

Still waiting for you to substantiate.........."They are not just economic Marxists believing in equality of outcome, but cultural Marxists who wish to deny and/or destroy all that came before them, including the very concept of men and women."

You can start with the equality of outcome part. Or you can try to prove your accusation that I told a lie. Also unsubstantiated.
Equality of outcome is exactly what you and your ilk are pushing....

I know mixed race babies are less likely to grow up to be white nationalists and do I really need anything more to defeat you and your shit culture? 😄
Problem is you see White Nationalists under every bed, hiding in every closet…they are your boogeyman…And then you take it a step too far and ascribe that label to every conservative…it’s dumb

The only thing STUPID here is your fantasies of jailing, and or killing your fellow American's because you can't get them to agree with your destructive agenda...
No, the stupid here lies with you and your MAGAT idiot monkey brained poop sniffers.

But to feed your stupidity and hypocrisy...

1696855638941.gif

Problem is you see White Nationalists under every bed, hiding in every closet…they are your boogeyman…And then you take it a step too far and ascribe that label to every conservative…it’s dumb
Not every conservative, just a decent portion of them. I don't care why the others break bread with deplorable mutants.

Democrats, and especially liberal progressives in here don't want a civility...They dream, as leading figures like Hillary call for interment camps for those that oppose their sick, warped ideology, this is nothing new....

From George Bernard Shaw in the 20s, to Alinsky, and Ayres in the 70s, to now the likes of party leaders like Clinton today, they are sociopaths that would go as far as to murder those who refuse to bend the knee to their ideological vision, and pledge allegiance....They are worse than the Nazi's of the 30s, they are the destroyers of freedom...

IOW, it’s not our fault we’re crazy from the internet, it’s because Democrats treat us like we’re crazy when we say they all need to die!!!!

And then you proceeded to spout all of your usual, lies, and talking points about what Democrats want and who they believe and who they follow.

When you continue with crazy talk like your second paragraph we’re going to continue to treat you is crazy and in need of treatment.

IOW, it’s not our fault we’re crazy from the internet, it’s because Democrats treat us like we’re crazy when we say they all need to die!!!! And then you proceeded to spout all of your usual, lies, and talking points about what Democrats want and who they believe and who they follow. When you continue with crazy talk like your second paragraph we’re going to continue to treat you is crazy and in need of treatment.
^^^ crazy talk!

Forum List

Back