Democrats, Explain Why You Want A Communist Country

• Banned
The left wants marxism, specifically the transfer of wealth from those with means to those with needs.

So in other words they want to go ahead and steal from those who've earned it because they're too freaking lazy to get a job and would rather depend on the government taking care of them? Yeah, sounds about right actually. I guess I sort of answered my own question lol

So in other words they want to go ahead and steal from those who've earned it because they're too freaking lazy to get a job and would rather depend on the government taking care of them? Yeah, sounds about right actually. I guess I sort of answered my own question lol
Exactly. The vast majority of them are what has been historically described as "useful idiots".
107155-comment_1Bx5Qk5GzjL02ikLqQKb86ujmuvp89t9-800-a542d8629a-1484634223.jpg

Exactly. The vast majority of them are what has been historically described as "useful idiots".
View attachment 509197
Useful republicans(idiots) is an old saying

Forum List

Back