Democrats Courageously Defend The Rights Of Illegal Immigrant Drunk Drivers

Impossible. But you know this. Well impossible for an employer that cares. As soon as they send in the S.S. bells would go off.

No one can be working in both New Mexico and Florida at the same time. No 84 year old grandmother is working roofing.

Odd that there are NO stories about people getting W2's from places they never worked.

It's not impossible. It happened to my grandfather. He found out an illegal immigrant was working in California under his name and Social Security number. My mother was even able to track down who the employer was. She called them and told them about it and they basically shrugged if off. She also reported it to the Feds and as far as we know nothing ever happened.

Not really sure why there is a need for this law.
Because now it is not a deportable offense under Federal law. You would have voted with the vast majority of your party to defeat this law? If so, why?
Happens all the time here in North Carolina, illegal immigrants convicted of drunk driving are routinely deported. And for the most part, they self deport to avoid conviction.

Anyone pulled over for drunk driving (citizen or alien) is entitled to the protection of our Constitution and our laws — including the right to counsel and a fair trial, etc.

But an illegal alien is also driving without a license (at least in most cases).

And of course, if the illegal alien snuck across our porous border without being caught, let’s be real. His very first act in our land was to break one of our laws.

Yet, the fact that he is an illegal alien wouldn’t be permitted to be brought out by the prosecution in NY.

You can make false positions for me all day if you wish. I won't address them.
??? Someone hack your account?

The thread is about 2/3rds of your party voting to not deport migrants convicted of DUI. To which you responded:

"I know it makes some upset but just to address the thread title, yes, every single person in the United States do have Constitutionally protected rights."

What's the "false" part?

Last edited:
Of course it's not going to happen. It would solve the problem. Government never solves problems, they create them.

And yet we continue to vote for the same failures over and over expecting something different.

It's not impossible. It happened to my grandfather. He found out an illegal immigrant was working in California under his name and Social Security number. My mother was even able to track down who the employer was. She called them and told them about it and they basically shrugged if off. She also reported it to the Feds and as far as we know nothing ever happened.

A few small anecdotal examples are just that but as you note, what people claim is happening is not as it is caught.

But yes, the government largely doesn't care because business gets what business wants.

They may be old tech., but walls still work.

Walls around part of one side of a property does not work but you know this.

You just have to use the easiest excuse you can come up with.

Trump made a difference, even with the democrats attacking him 24/7.

Again I will note......Trump said he was going to arrest a million illegals.

He did what?

Nothing.

Trump simply told you what you wanted to hear. Nothing actually changed. Business continued to business.

He did what?

Nothing.

Trump simply told you what you wanted to hear. Nothing actually changed. Business continued to business.

Again you will be reminded that border crossings by illegals dropped to four decade lows under Trump.

He did what?

Nothing.

Trump did a great job. He was getting the wall built with democrats doing everything to stop him. He got remain in Mexico passed. He got us energy independent for the first time in years. Inflation was low, gas prices was low, and energy prices were low. He maintained all of that, while the democrats were attacking him with the made up Russian collusion. Two fake impeachments and the media making up lies about him 24/7. Next year when he takes over, I hope he cleans house.

If I was in a foreign country, spending my time getting loaded and crashing automobiles, I would sort of expect to be expelled. Why does Sleepy Joe think that these people are the salt of the fucking earth and should not only be allowed to stay but even offered citizenship.
Because he is an idiot

Walls around part of one side of a property does not work but you know this.

You just have to use the easiest excuse you can come up with.

But it would decrease the amount of property I have to monitor.

In the case of the Southern border, a wall would allows for us to physically patrol a much smaller area and use cameras on the wall that would alert border patrol when a breach was in progress. The physical barrier would gives us time to respond.

Anyone that opposes a wall doesn’t really want border security. Thats the bottom line.

Forum List

Back