Democrats can't prove Rittenhouse is a white supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is he unqualified? he can legally have the gun.

The person with the illegal gun, who was using it in a illegal manner was the demafacist that attacked him
Huh ? It’s a post about the purchase, not carrying the firearm. There is a difference. Retennhouse was unqualified to purchase the firearm in both his home state and WI. Please read more then one phrase at a time.

His previous remarks that he wanted to shoot protestors would be relevant to anyone but a crazy gun nut.
Since I don’t own or want to ever own a gun that would not be me. Like I said, you have a crap load of irrelevant BS in a case bad case. It should never have gone to trial a yet the left wing morons demanded it. Rittenhouse is a real moron and He is damn lucky he is not dead but he didn’t murder anyone, he was defending himself from being stupid.

I already did. You screeching NUH UH like a toddler told to take a nap changes nothing.
Whatever you quoted was nothing like what your failed memory and reading Comp is trying to say. It makes you delusional.

His previous remarks that he wanted to shoot protestors would be relevant to anyone but a crazy gun nut.

Meanwhile we have video of the mob chasing him and attacking him repeatedly.

Which you want to ignore because of something he said, days earlier.

He wasn't chased until after he became an active shooter.

Rosenbaum chased him before he shot anyone. And those with Rosenbaum.

And he was not an "active shooter". Words have meanings, and you are using those words incorrectly.

YOu are siding with the criminals, as always. Even after it was proven in a court of law.

It's always funny when a leftists screeches I DIDNT SAY WHAT I SAID. :auiqs.jpg:
It’s always funny when Humpers are so wrong, so much they have to make up statements that aren’t even discussed just to be right about something. You guys don’t believe in or understand science and math; no wonder you believe in made up shit.

He wasn't chased until after he became an active shooter.

This is simply untrue. The guy that just got out of the mental institution was the first guy he shot. He is on camera chasing Rittenhouse prior to being shot. Did you not know this?

And he was not an "active shooter". Words have meanings, and you are using those words incorrectly.

YOu are siding with the criminals, as always. Even after it was proven in a court of law.
Just another stat to reinforce that people who carry firearms are more likely to get shot. He was being chased because he was carrying a firearm used more now to intimidate people.

This is simply untrue. The guy that just got out of the mental institution was the first guy he shot. He is on camera chasing Rittenhouse prior to being shot. Did you not know this?
Retenhouse made it a point to parade around showing off his firearm and playing toy soldier under the guise of “being a medic”. That’s a joke. He was trying to intimidate people who don’t take too kindly to it. It’s worth noting people were not chasing anyone with concealed weapons. Retennhouse was playing out a fantasy he wasn’t trained or old enough to be part of.

Last edited:

There is no good guy in this whole mess. The good guys stayed within the confines of the demonstrations Or stayed home.

It’s apparent that young males, a juvenile and a mentally ill homeless person and firearms don’t mix. It’s a scene that plays itself out too frequently. Yet, we just keep arming everyone, watering down firearms regs so even unqualified have them. We than wonder why people are held unaccountable for shooting down three people with a weapon he couldn’t legally buy, yet managed to so he could play out a video game and shoot more homeless people.

Because , the poor and the homeless and the mentally ill are expendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back