Democrats are raking in the small dollar donations

Agreed.

I hope Twitter, Facebook and YouTube will do the right thing and block all Republicans from their platforms over the next few weeks (until after the elections)

We need to hand total power to the Left, and let them burn America to the ground.

The survivors will probably take their freedom seriously.

I'm asking all on the Right to change their vote.....
Nothing has set a fire under the conservative Right as they lose America.....
Maybe living under the Left in full control will do the trick?

NOTHING else has worked......they don't care.
Perhaps this will do it?

51DFMVRuxVL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Thanks Marc,
You could "Kill ALL they babies.....Burn they churches"......and they would invite you over for vittles.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

I'm asking all on the Right to change their vote.....
Nothing has set a fire under the conservative Right as they lose America.....
Maybe living under the Left in full control will do the trick?

NOTHING else has worked......they don't care.
Perhaps this will do it?

51DFMVRuxVL._AC_SY450_.jpg
I thank you, for expressing this Republican loser-talk.

It truly warms my heart.

CXBQrJnUkAAG7Rg.jpg

Last edited:
I thank you, for expressing this Republican loser-talk.
It truly warms my heart.

You have no heart ya psycho.

But yeah, the Conservative Right is a wet noodle in a gun fight.
take their country and leave them out to dry. Obviously they need to suffer to learn the value of freedom.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

take their country and leave them out to dry. Obviously they need to suffer to learn the value of freedom.
Trump has UNARMED black people dying by gun-crazed pyscho cops and wannabes and not doing anything to punish them.

On top of that you've had far rightwing nutjobs on USMB running around threads talking and laughing about "own the libs! own the libs!" for 4 years and you say I have no heart?

3HrgOQ8.jpg

Trump has UNARMED black people dying by gun-crazed pyscho cops and wannabes and not doing anything to punish them.

On top of that you've had far rightwing nutjobs on USMB running around threads talking and laughing about "own the libs! own the libs!" for 4 years and you say I have no heart?

First of all, your Memes pale in comparison to Oddball's....just so ya know.

But your claim is erroneous.
While there are in fact some racist white cops......you exaggerate and make it sound like thousands of blacks are dying by rogue white cops.

IT JUST ISN'T SO.

Also, whether you agree or not, the facts in MOST of these cases show the black person was somewhat thuggish leaning to begin with.

And yes, there are certainly Rightwing nut jobs....hell sometimes I'm one.
But it is Uber hypocritical to point at the Right when the left is just as guilty if not more so.

C'mon MAN.....be honest

While there are in fact some racist white cops......you exaggerate and make it sound like thousands of blacks are dying by rogue white cops.

IT JUST ISN'T SO.

Also, whether you agree or not, the facts in MOST of these cases show the black person was somewhat thuggish leaning to begin with.

But it is Uber hypocritical to point at the Right when the left is just as guilty if not more so.

C'mon MAN.....be honest
If there's so many great cops, as you suggest, why do you people find it so hard to PUNISH the ones that are clearly horrible?

IT JUST ISN'T SO.

C'mon MAN.....be honest
If there's so many great cops, as you suggest, why do you people find it so hard to PUNISH the ones that are clearly horrible?

The most obvious answer to that is that your perception of "horrible" may be more related to your inability to lay blame where it belongs.

Are there really bad white cops. Of course. And As a Republican, it distresses me when a cop harms a person, black or otherwise injustly.

I would say MOST cops are decent people, otherwise there really would be thousands of people killed every year by cops.
but again, real statistics do not bear that out.

The final point is that there are TONS of black cops. Not as many as white cops but still many.
Have you checked the stats on black cops?

The most obvious answer to that is that your perception of "horrible" may be more related to your inability to lay blame where it belongs.

Are there really bad white cops. Of course. And As a Republican, it distresses me when a cop harms a person, black or otherwise injustly.

I would say MOST cops are decent people, otherwise there really would be thousands of people killed every year by cops.

The final point is that there are TONS of black cops. Not as many as white cops but still many.
I gave you that there's tons of good cops.

I didn't specify race of the cops.

Again, why is it so hard to PUNISH those that are horrible.

I gave you that there's tons of good cops.

I didn't specify race of the cops.

Again, why is it so hard to PUNISH those that are horrible.

I thought I answered that. 1st line ???
give me some specific examples ??
Which white cops and which black men?

I hope you say 'George Floyd"

Forum List

Back