Democrats apologize? They admit wrongdoing? Wait........wut?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Oh, they pissed off a bunch of Muslims for protesting the Alphabet people agenda and they don't want to all die because of it.

Makes sense.

Never mind.

:auiqs.jpg:

I just have to ask though, does Allah forgive once blasphemed?

That is the real question.

Anyone?

Or should all democrats enter a witness protection program now?

Oh, they pissed off a bunch of Muslims for protesting the Alphabet people agenda and they don't want to all die because of it.

Makes sense.

Never mind.

Anyone?

Muslims never forgive. They wait till they have the numbers, then go out and behead all those that blasphemed against them.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Dems are skeered.....

They (well some) are coming to the realization that they over-stepped and the deviant issue is playing big with sane parents and everyday folks that don't want that shit forced upon either their kids or them.

It's already overshadowed the leftist dem's plans to play the abortion card again.

Dems are skeered.....

They (well some) are coming to the realization that they over-stepped and the deviant issue is playing big with sane parents and everyday folks that don't want that shit forced upon either their kids or them.

It's already overshadowed the leftist dem's plans to play the abortion card again.
They will all wake up some day with some jihadist with a manchette working up their leg like Jaws.

Makes sense.

Never mind.

Anyone?

She shouldn't have apologized. Christian fundamentalism and Islamic fundamentalism share a great many beliefs. It's okay to have sympathy for a group that republicans have been attacking for decades, but that doesn't excuse them for engaging in religious hysteria.

Forum List

Back