Democrats answer to the crime problem in Chicago

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Just sue the criminals to stop them

Duh!

So the next time a 15 year old gang member in Chicago is pointing a gun at your head, ready to blow it off, just shout, "Stop or I'll sue!"

Brilliant!!!

Beetlejuice and company never disappoint.

Duh!

So the next time a 15 year old gang member in Chicago is pointing a gun at your head, ready to blow it off, just shout, "Stop or I'll sue!"

Brilliant!!!

Democrats are the dumbest mutherfvckers on the planet, especally the Black ones elected to office by inner city ghetto dumbshits.

Duh!

Brilliant!!!

Democrats have the best ideas. :9:

Here's the article from a legit source:

Lightfoot announced her new plan Tuesday, which will let the city file lawsuits against street gangs and snag their money and assets, WBBM-TV reported.

That's how they destroyed the KKK. They sued them into oblivion.

Suing gangs might work, taking cars and jewelry maybe. I don't see them have a lot of assets.

Democrat leadership on display. Sue murderous drug gangs. Ignore our own immigration laws and open our country to anyone who wants in. Defund the Police. Pull our troops out of Afghanistan BEFORE Americans and loyal Afghans are out. How does any real American support the Democrats?

Sue them??? She should have the Chicago PD shoot them on sight. That would end the deaths in Chicago in one damned hurry.

Democrat leadership on display. Sue murderous drug gangs. Ignore our own immigration laws and open our country to anyone who wants in. Defund the Police. Pull our troops out of Afghanistan BEFORE Americans and loyal Afghans are out. How does any real American support the Democrats?
You only have to ask one question . Are you an American, or are you a democrat?

Here's the article from a legit source:

Lightfoot announced her new plan Tuesday, which will let the city file lawsuits against street gangs and snag their money and assets, WBBM-TV reported.

That's how they destroyed the KKK. They sued them into oblivion.

Suing gangs might work, taking cars and jewelry maybe. I don't see them have a lot of assets.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Forum List

Back