Democrats and the media spewing more lies

I know everybody's heard it that President Trump's income tax holiday will bankrupt social security and take money away from the handicapped dependent.
It is not true since income tax and social security and medicare are a separate tax
Okay, they are three separate taxes. What do you expect to get from each of these separate taxes at some point in your life?

The OP’s thesis is belied by his own link. As usual Trumpers don‘t fully read their own links. For the OP’s own source:

“It is unclear what Mnuchin [It was Mnuchin that said the SS and Medicare taxes were separate] means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund “topped up,” but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

An analysis conducted by researchers at the Penn Wharton Budget Model showed that Social Security is at risk of running out of funds as many as four years earlier than anticipated – in 2032 – depending on the shape of the U.S. economic recovery. Prior to the pandemic, the group had a 2036 estimate for the OASDI trust fund.

A separate analysis estimated that Social Security’s funding may run dry as soon as 2029.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Security’s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timeline”.

The OP as Usual has no idea what the hell he is talking about.
regardless what link I used if you had a job or have ever had a job you would know social security and income tax are seprete so is medicare
Duh...it is the argument that the payroll tax holiday will not affect SS and Medicare. Of course it will, especially if they are made permanent.
Technically the Social Security/Medicare tax is like a federal tax in that it is put into the general fund then dispersed. Any surpluses are processed as IOU's. During the last round of SS/Medicare tax increases in the 1980's with the age increase we were told that the program would be in surplus until the 2070's. It is getting close to negative. The CBO calculated that at 4 per cent annual growth year after year. Figure out ways to get up to that again.

I know everybody's heard it that President Trump's income tax holiday will bankrupt social security and take money away from the handicapped dependent.
It is not true since income tax and social security and medicare are a separate tax
Okay, they are three separate taxes. What do you expect to get from each of these separate taxes at some point in your life?
did you give any thought to what you just wrote?
One tax goes to social security one tax goes to medicare and one tax goes to the federal government infurstructre

The Democrats can try as hard as they can but they will never beat Trump in lying.

Surrender post. You have nothing on the subject.

One tax goes to social security one tax goes to medicare and one tax goes to the federal government infurstructre
I did. It all goes to the general fund. Show me your (or mine) little account of social security fund. Where is your or my stash of funds over the years of paying into SS? I can't. All I can show is a tax over the years. And a statement from Social Security of a Promise to Pay.

The OP’s thesis is belied by his own link. As usual Trumpers don‘t fully read their own links. For the OP’s own source:

“It is unclear what Mnuchin [It was Mnuchin that said the SS and Medicare taxes were separate] means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund “topped up,” but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

An analysis conducted by researchers at the Penn Wharton Budget Model showed that Social Security is at risk of running out of funds as many as four years earlier than anticipated – in 2032 – depending on the shape of the U.S. economic recovery. Prior to the pandemic, the group had a 2036 estimate for the OASDI trust fund.

A separate analysis estimated that Social Security’s funding may run dry as soon as 2029.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Security’s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timeline”.

Wow, but you are a FUCKING idiot.

The payroll taxes will be DEFERRED, not cut.

I know you don't have an IQ above 12, but the word DEFERRED means that they will collect the taxes not taken right now at a later date.

There will be NO reduction in the taxes collected at the end of the day.

Fucking moron.

I’m curious, did you even read that article before posting about it or did you just see the headline? Either way, would you explain how your OP aligns with these paragraphs from your link?

——
The payroll tax is paid separately from federal income taxes and funds Social Security and Medicare. Employers and employees each pay 6.2 percent for Social Security and 1.45 percent for Medicare, and an additional 0.9 percent is levied on the highest earners.

It is unclear what Mnuchin means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund “topped up,” but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Security’s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timeline.

I did. It all goes to the general fund. Show me your (or mine) little account of social security fund. Where is your or my stash of funds over the years of paying into SS? I can't. All I can show is a tax over the years. And a statement from Social Security of a Promise to Pay.
they are taken out of your check separately

I’m curious, did you even read that article before posting about it or did you just see the headline? Either way, would you explain how your OP aligns with these paragraphs from your link?

——
The payroll tax is paid separately from federal income taxes and funds Social Security and Medicare. Employers and employees each pay 6.2 percent for Social Security and 1.45 percent for Medicare, and an additional 0.9 percent is levied on the highest earners.

It is unclear what Mnuchin means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund “topped up,” but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Security’s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timeline.
I'm curious have you ever received a paycheck?
Take your time before you answer.

I know you don't have an IQ above 12, but the word DEFERRED means that they will collect the taxes not taken right now at a later date.

Fucking moron.

When do they plan on collecting the taxes? When is the later date? It will happen before 1/20/2021, right?

Fucking moron.

When do they plan on collecting the taxes? When is the later date? It will happen before 1/20/2021, right?
Leftards like yourself always advocate the stealing of federal reserve notes from those that produce so you can promise it to those like illegals that could never put enough into the system versus what they receive at the behest of the commie left. When you steal from Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on the support of Paul.

Last edited:

——

Yes I have. Now answer my question please

——

I told you there are three separate taxes that come out of a payroll check
question answered

——

question answered
How do 3 taxes make what the Dems are saying a lie?

——

question answered
the lie is the tax holiday will affect social security
it will not because of the separate tax.

——

question answered
You article from fox business says otherwise. I posted the section.

——

question answered
You article from fox business says otherwise. I posted the section.
So you don't have a job

At this point in time, Democrats have very little appeal for anyone. A candidate with dementia who hides in his basement. Higher taxes, chaos, burning, looting, lawlessness and anarchy are just a few of Democrats new policies which will be rejected by any intelligent American. MAGA, for the future.

It won't hurt Socialist Insecurity because all the loot goes into and comes back out of the general fund....IOW, it's just a big transfer payment.

The turds in both parties have been skimming the hell out of the "trust fund" to buy votes for decades.
that's more than likely true but still the income tax holiday will not affect social security
Is it an "Income Tax" holiday or a "Payroll Tax" holiday?

Forum List

Back