Democrats Across The Country Call For Ralph Northam's Resignation

It’s funny how when they find this shit about Dems, it’s “this isn’t our party”. If he was a Republican, it would be “see the whole Republican Party is racist”.

DyWYuaiWsAA83Ub.jpg

Post the link of Republicans calling for admitted white supremeicist Steve King to resign or your post has no credibility

What specifically should he have resigned for?

I think he should have resigned because of his support of killing children. I don't give a shit about the Blackface. I'll let the Negroes and White Guilt Moon Bats get bent out of shape over that.

It’s funny how when they find this shit about Dems, it’s “this isn’t our party”. If he was a Republican, it would be “see the whole Republican Party is racist”.

DyWYuaiWsAA83Ub.jpg

Post the link of Republicans calling for admitted white supremeicist Steve King to resign or your post has no credibility

I think he should have resigned because of his support of killing children. I don't give a shit about the Blackface. I'll let the Negroes and White Guilt Moon Bats get bent out of shape over that.

I was referring to Steve King

Wake me up when the KKK Party starts demanding to eradicate their Presidents: Wilson, FDR and LBJ from public

DyWYuaiWsAA83Ub.jpg

My bad.

DyWYuaiWsAA83Ub.jpg

My bad.

No worries. I am with you on Northam. Fucking disgusting.

I think they should burn crosses with babies on them in his back yard.

What is sad though is, he can slit the throats of viable infants and that is politically correct, but God forbid he color his face black.

Idiot.

WjBjYp4.gif

Ralphie "Coonman" Northam already changing his story

PLEASE dig in your heels Guv-nah!

by all means, let's drag this story out and keep it in the public eye!

We know that the propagandists at places like CNN & the Failing NYT want to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible

keep hope alive!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...edb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.6e5b19c6646e

RICHMOND — Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) is refusing to resign despite overwhelming pressure from within his own party and has told at least one lawmaker that he now does not think that a racist photo in his 1984 yearbook includes him, Democratic party officials said Saturday.

Northam publicly apologized Friday for the medical school yearbook photo and acknowledged that he appeared in the image, which is of one man in blackface and another in a Ku Klux Klan robe.

But State Sen. L. Louise Lucas (D-Portsmouth) said that Northam called her Saturday morning and told her he did not think the picture was of him and he did not plan to resign.

“He should have said that yesterday then,” she said. “He just told me he didn’t think it’s him. And I said, ‘Ralph, this is a day late and a dollar short. It’s too late.’”

Okay CNN is reporting Northam is questioning if he is acutely in the picture. I though he had already acknowledge he was one of the 2 people in the picture and apologized for it, so how can he now not know if he's in the picture? Is he trying to say he did at one point dress up in blackface/clan robe but he's not in the picture? Keep in mind he acknowledged he was in the picture, his walk back isn't saying he doesn't remember ever dressing up in blackface/clan robe.

WjBjYp4.gif

We know that the propagandists at places like CNN & the Failing NYT want to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible

keep hope alive!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...edb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.6e5b19c6646e

RICHMOND — Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) is refusing to resign despite overwhelming pressure from within his own party and has told at least one lawmaker that he now does not think that a racist photo in his 1984 yearbook includes him, Democratic party officials said Saturday.

Northam publicly apologized Friday for the medical school yearbook photo and acknowledged that he appeared in the image, which is of one man in blackface and another in a Ku Klux Klan robe.

But State Sen. L. Louise Lucas (D-Portsmouth) said that Northam called her Saturday morning and told her he did not think the picture was of him and he did not plan to resign.

“He should have said that yesterday then,” she said. “He just told me he didn’t think it’s him. And I said, ‘Ralph, this is a day late and a dollar short. It’s too late.’”

There are a bunch of threads on this. If he is some kind of reformed idiot or reformed racist who now denounces racism do you think he should resign?

There are a bunch of threads on this. If he is some kind of reformed idiot or reformed racist who now denounces racism do you think he should resign?
maybe this should be in breaking news, because there are stories about the situation, but his refusal to resign just broke half an hour ago...

to answer your question; NO, I personally do not think he should be crucified for this

However, the left created these rules and have used them to bring conservatives down (FL SecState says "hi")

so, because of that, I want to see him burn and am enjoying the show

maybe this should be in breaking news, because there are stories about the situation, but his refusal to resign just broke half an hour ago...

to answer your question; NO, I personally do not think he should be crucified for this

However, the left created these rules and have used them to bring conservatives down (FL SecState says "hi")

OK, you want to see a man burn because he is a "lefty".

Before the name calling begins let me remind you 5 years ago I was lectured by righties on here about the evils of protectionist tariffs. Now they are a staple of the righty economic plan. We gotta debate issues instead of being divided and calling names. Like genders, left/right political ideals are fluid.

Wait a minute - show me the chorus of Democrats who forced him to resign. It looked to me, being a Floridian, like he anticipated a giant backlash and got out ahead of it by resigning.

WjBjYp4.gif

keep hope alive!

upload_2019-2-2_10-39-1.jpeg

I'm sure he'll have a great view of Alaska from his Virginian back porch in his retirement.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

WjBjYp4.gif

keep hope alive!

Fake news is showing him as a republican.

screenshot_23.png

it is more that I want to see the same rules and standards applied across the board

Before the name calling begins let me remind you 5 years ago I was lectured by righties on here about the evils of protectionist tariffs. Now they are a staple of the righty economic plan.
off topic; but I will answer

I feel that Trump has earned my support because of the good job he is doing in other areas; still not a big fan of protectionist tariffs, but I am willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, so far, it looks like his economic plans are working quite nicely, even the tariffs.

To expand, it looks clear to me that a full blown "trade war" is not and has never been the plan; but rather, he is using the tools he has to force concessions & that should have been done a long time ago - interesting that Trump chose industries with very little elasticity in prices; thereby forcing the Chinese to lower prices & profits to stay competitive

We gotta debate issues instead of being divided and calling names.
I'm with you on this; I won't start a pissing contest, but I am happy to respond in kind if one is directed at me...

Like genders, left/right political ideals are fluid.
Genders are not fluid, never have been. This is a pernicious lie perpetrated by the fringe left

it is also a tool being used to justify pedophilia and the grooming of little boys for sexual exploitation by mentally ill homosexuals

start a thread on this: I'll play

based on your comment, my guess is that my responses will upset you

Okay CNN is reporting Northam is questioning if he is acutely in the picture. I though he had already acknowledge he was one of the 2 people in the picture and apologized for it, so how can he now not know if he's in the picture? Is he trying to say he did at one point dress up in blackface/clan robe but he's not in the picture? Keep in mind he acknowledged he was in the picture, his walk back isn't saying he doesn't remember ever dressing up in blackface/clan robe.

Maybe the Russians hacked the Yearbook

it is more that I want to see the same rules and standards applied across the board

Before the name calling begins let me remind you 5 years ago I was lectured by righties on here about the evils of protectionist tariffs. Now they are a staple of the righty economic plan.
off topic; but I will answer

I feel that Trump has earned my support because of the good job he is doing in other areas; still not a big fan of protectionist tariffs, but I am willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, so far, it looks like his economic plans are working quite nicely, even the tariffs.

To expand, it looks clear to me that a full blown "trade war" is not and has never been the plan; but rather, he is using the tools he has to force concessions & that should have been done a long time ago - interesting that Trump chose industries with very little elasticity in prices; thereby forcing the Chinese to lower prices & profits to stay competitive

We gotta debate issues instead of being divided and calling names.
I'm with you on this; I won't start a pissing contest, but I am happy to respond in kind if one is directed at me...

Like genders, left/right political ideals are fluid.
Genders are not fluid, never have been. This is a pernicious lie perpetrated by the fringe left

it is also a tool being used to justify pedophilia and the grooming of little boys for sexual exploitation by mentally ill homosexuals

start a thread on this: I'll play

based on your comment, my guess is that my responses will upset you
cha

Hey, you're the one who mentioned it was important to you because "he was one of them" or whichever line in the sand fluid term you used.

But yeah, if he's a racist pig then let's roast the fool. I don't know the man or his politics.

This is interesting though. A man in his 20's murders someone, gets away with it, and then dedicates his life to charity and helping others out of remorse. 30 years later evidence surfaces, he still needs convicted but I hope the judge pays some attention in sentencing although generally I support minimum restrictions.

Maybe this fool or past fool is getting his proper sentence by having to answer for his past. Let's see if his current actions are pure enough to withstand the criticism his "past" has earned him.

Forum List

Back