Democratic wave election coming!

I don't think false accusing every republican of pedophilia is going to be an effective strategy
If a pro-choice, pro-gun control Liberal Democrat can win in ultra-red Alabama, it’s looking pretty bleak for Republicans in less than pure red states.
Dems can beat a Pedophile....so?

BTW: that shit stuck. It was a disgusting thing to do but the Dems did it anyway. It will be interesting to see if there are any consequences...or rather what those will be. Moore doesn't sound like he's going out quietly.

Greg

LOL. You still think elections actually matter? We've moved beyond such silliness. Bullets over Ballots. Thzt should be the new Conservative mantra for 2018 and 2020.

I don't think false accusing every republican of pedophilia is going to be an effective strategy
If a pro-choice, pro-gun control Liberal Democrat can win in ultra-red Alabama, it’s looking pretty bleak for Republicans in less than pure red states.
Well, you see that's the thing, his campaign ads made him seem everything but pro choice, or gun control, He's a big supporter of the 2nd Amendment and deeply religious according to those commercials Alabamians will kick his ass in the general when they found out he lied.

BTW: that shit stuck. It was a disgusting thing to do but the Dems did it anyway. It will be interesting to see if there are any consequences...or rather what those will be. Moore doesn't sound like he's going out quietly.

Greg
No it worked and a winning strategy is very rare for the left these days.I'm afraid its going to get much, much worse,

Greg
Moore is not a pedophile.

hqdefault.jpg

You fuckers want to turn America into a third world country and the people see you for what you are!!! You lied to us about being for the middle class and pay backs a real bitch.
You should visit a 3rd world country sometime and then kick yourself in the ass for such a fucking stupid comment.

We have homeless camps near some of the wealthiest real estate in the nation. I think we're headed in the direction of being a third world country at least for a large number of Americans.

mega-tsunami.jpg

Bye bye repubican traitors!

Democrats worked behind the scenes for years to fill this country up with third worlders who would vote democrat. Republicans were smarter. They worked behind the scenes on state levels, like redistricting. The outcome is hilary's 3-4 million vote advantage did her no good at all in the election. Republican power in those many states won't be easily undone, either. My opinion anyway.

Forum List

Back