Democratic Senator Is Instigating An Insurrection

What are ye complaining about... This is what ye want... You have been pushing the more extreme elements of the GOP party for over a year now...

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen didn't threaten violence, she is predicting it... She is also saying that Justices would legislating from the bench if they do this. I don't think either side could say she is wrong if they do that...

Personally I think if they do it, it will push Biden to expand the court... This is a law that is highly undemocratic, Less than 30% of the people believe in this and Democrats can easily show that the Supreme Court is out of touch with Americans if they do this... This just makes ordinary young woman's life harder and Democrats life easier... Thanks GOP
She is instigating an insurrection, trying to intimidate the Supreme Court, you know, the apex of our society, and calling for an insurrection and a revolution if they do not decide the case in her favor.

There was no mention of violence. What are you so excited about?

It's the republicans, like rep Cawthorn, calling for "bloodshed".
She is threatening and intimidating the apex of our society, the Supreme Court, one of the highest levels of democracy and openly calling for an insurrection and revolution if the court does not decide the case in her favor.

like madonna who said she needed to blow up the WH?

Why wasn't Madonna investigated by the House Democrats for instigating a coup on our democracy? Why wasn't Bernie investigated by House democrats for repeatedly calling for a revolution which encouraged one of his followers to go shoot up Republican Congresspeople and overthrow our democracy?

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H. is instigating an insurrection and threatening our democracy in trying to intimidate the Supreme Court into making a decision SHE wants. If they fail to comply, she instigates an insurrection to overthrow our democracy, calling for a revolution. A revolution is what Bernie has repeatedly called for, causing one of his followers to go shoot up Republicans in Congress a few years back. Will Democrats do something about this or will they remain silent and let her call for an insurrection to overthrow our democracy? Are they concerned about insurrections to overthrow our democracy or not?

Make no mistake. These pro-child murder fanatics will kill to keep their legal right to genocide babies, cut them up and sell the parts from sea to shining sea for big bucks. Ever gaze into the eyes of one of these freak pro-abort fanatics? Their eyes are black and dead and gaping with poison gravity, like pairs of ragged bullet holes. Jim Jones got nothing on pro-baby killer freaks.

She is threatening and intimidating the apex of our society, the Supreme Court, one of the highest levels of democracy and openly calling for an insurrection and revolution if the court does not decide the case in her favor.
She's warning them of substantial backlash at the ballot box and in the media and such.

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H. is instigating an insurrection and threatening our democracy in trying to intimidate the Supreme Court into making a decision SHE wants. If they fail to comply, she instigates an insurrection to overthrow our democracy, calling for a revolution. A revolution is what Bernie has repeatedly called for, causing one of his followers to go shoot up Republicans in Congress a few years back. Will Democrats do something about this or will they remain silent and let her call for an insurrection to overthrow our democracy? Are they concerned about insurrections to overthrow our democracy or not?

You guys don't have a monopoly on insurrections.

Damn, that woman is mud fence ugly inside and out.

I'll say this, while there is little to be done about it now I wish SCOTUS would have punted on the issue. Their decision will come down right in the middle of the mid-term campaign season.

What are ye complaining about... This is what ye want... You have been pushing the more extreme elements of the GOP party for over a year now...

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen didn't threaten violence, she is predicting it... She is also saying that Justices would legislating from the bench if they do this. I don't think either side could say she is wrong if they do that...

Personally I think if they do it, it will push Biden to expand the court... This is a law that is highly undemocratic, Less than 30% of the people believe in this and Democrats can easily show that the Supreme Court is out of touch with Americans if they do this... This just makes ordinary young woman's life harder and Democrats life easier... Thanks GOP
You are very confused. Roe v Wade was an example of legislation from the bench. Abandoning that ruling is an example of the supreme Court going back to its original condition and position in the American construct. Roe v Wade need not disappear... It simply needs to be treated correctly as a piece of legislation and not a Court ruling. Can't get the votes for it?
Put on your big boy pants and start negotiating.

where's the legislative branch to vote on this? you're really confused I see.

Forum List

Back