Democratic party "racism"

And the MAJORITY of them represent DENSE Black districts. Those districts that would NEVER vote Republican.

I tells ya, it's a miracle!
Yeah its incredible how Blacks dont want to vote for racists.

You'd vote for Captain Crunch in a Black district before considering a HIGHLY qualified Black Woman who happens to be the grand-daughter of a Tuskeegee airman -- and a Republican.

There's your problem. Happens a dozen times every election cycle. You reject BLACK leadership because of political bias. That's "your tribes" fault, not the Republican party that FULLY supports their efforts to run..

Got nothing to do with "party racism"..
Yeah youre right. I would never vote for a repub.. I dont care who they are related to. While I have met some intelligent Black repubs I dont agree with their ideas. I know the methods I have put in place and I know they work.

Well there ya go. Racism not POSSIBLE, because highly qualified Repub black candidates are getting REJECTED in large numbers every election --- by partisan ZEALOTS -- that are majority black themselves.

ONLY place they have a chance is in highly Red districts.
What you think is a highly qualified repub Black candidate doesnt measure up to my requirements for leadership nor what most Blacks want or need. We dont need some step and fetch it trying to tell us "dem some good white folks." We need leadership that tells Black people what the status quo is, why it is what it is, how to flip it and how to thrive in spite of it.

Last edited:

And there, finally, we found the places where Black Republicans by the dozens win primaries, and are sent to Congress and Sen...

... oh, wait!

Actually, they largely CHOOSE to run in predominantly black districts. Look at the ones that IM2 bragging about taking prestigious committee chair seats in the House this next session.

You had Herman Cain as a strong contender NATIONWIDE for Prez before his demise of his own making. And Tim Scott holding a Senate seat in THE darkest red state where you have to carry the WHOLE state to win.

You also had THIS GUY, who is genuine leadership material ALMOST BEAT Debby Stabenow in a statewide race.. Michigan Republicans hopeful in John James' political future after U.S. Senate loss Pretty much a suicide mission to run against an incumbent Senator, but James actually WON by getting considerable political credibility out of that race.

Mia Love won her seat in the House in a district with only TOKEN black presence.

So -- even if if Tim Scott, J.C. Watts, Edward Brooke are occasional examples -- it disproves it's mainly about race. It's about REJECTION by blacks in the places where blacks hold all the cards in the voter roles.

It's about REJECTION by blacks in the places where blacks hold all the cards in the voter roles.

Do you really believe that? A rejection by blacks of blacks, and because of the candidate's pigmentation?

I mean, really? Or could it be that these black districts reject REPUBLICANS, no matter their hue, and for cause?

And no, the rarity of Black Republicans gaining "safe" Republican seats is entirely due to Republican racism, in their policies, the party structure and the GOP electorate, except for the token GOP fig leaf, which proves the rule.

Oh, and didn't you hear? Mia Love lost because she failed to show due subservience and love to the Dear Leader. You cannot possibly have missed that one.

What are you rambling on about?Post something coherent and I might reply.

View attachment 234073
Perhaps you should discuss this with Black people, they would be better qualified to answer you. My opinions are that of an American Indian. There are all kinds of racism on both sides.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello again, No Nuke. Respectfully, when writing about "Black people" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I am black and that is not so .
At least you don't refer to yourself by that faulty, ridiculous name > "African-American"

I'll give you credit for that much.

Well I am African American. The faulty term is black dumb ass. My skin is not black.

Whites don't get to tell us where we descend from.

And the MAJORITY of them represent DENSE Black districts. Those districts that would NEVER vote Republican.

You'd vote for Captain Crunch in a Black district before considering a HIGHLY qualified Black Woman who happens to be the grand-daughter of a Tuskeegee airman -- and a Republican.

There's your problem. Happens a dozen times every election cycle. You reject BLACK leadership because of political bias. That's "your tribes" fault, not the Republican party that FULLY supports their efforts to run..

So what exactly made her highly qualified flackjacket? That she was black? Or was it that she was republican? Or was it because she was the grand daughter of a Tuskegee Airman?

Well I am African American. The faulty term is black dumb ass. My skin is not black.

FALSE! The term "African-American" is abounding in ERROR. It is unsound and improper, and should not be used to describe black people. Stop saying it. The correct term is BLACK.

Are you so ignorant that you need a non-black person to educate you as to why this is true ? You can't figure it out ? God, you are a DUMBASS.

The only thing is if I take the time and trouble to set you straight, you should be paying me for that. What am I ? Your tutor ?

Yeah youre right. I would never vote for a repub.. I dont care who they are related to. While I have met some intelligent Black repubs I dont agree with their ideas. I know the methods I have put in place and I know they work.

Well there ya go. Racism not POSSIBLE, because highly qualified Repub black candidates are getting REJECTED in large numbers every election --- by partisan ZEALOTS -- that are majority black themselves.

The anti black platform of the republican party for the last 38 years does make racism possible as a factor.

FALSE! The term "African-American" is abounding in ERROR. It is unsound and improper, and should not be used to describe black people. Stop saying it. The correct term is BLACK.

Are you so ignorant that you need a non-black person to educate you as to why this is true ? You can't figure it out ? God, you are a DUMBASS.

The only thing is if I take the time and trouble to set you straight you should be paying me for that. What am I ? Your tutor ?

STFU. Whites do not get to define what we are. My skin is not black, therefore neither am I.

End of discussion.

STFU. Whites do not get to define what we are. My skin is not black, therefore neither am I.

End of discussion.
OK. I'm in a good mood, so I'm going to explain it to you, so you don't stumble around looking stupid any longer (you're welcome) God, but I'm nice.

Using "African American" to describe blacks in America (with no attachment to Africa) is not just ridiculous, it can also cause confusion and mistaken identities.
I have known 4 guys in my life who immigrated to the US from Africa. They grew up in Africa, are steeped in African culture, and speak African languages (in addition to English). .

All 4 of them immigrated to the US from >> Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe), and became American citizens. All of them are rightfully called "African Americans". All 4 are white. Happy to clear this up for you. :biggrin:

Michael Steele. But you see what happened with him.
Michael Steele was a direct result of Barack Obama becoming President. Republicans felt that they needed to have a black to point to and say "See? We can put blacks in power too."

However, they quickly shatted him out and flushed him down the toilet, to bring in a radical rightwinger who did worse than Steele, although Steele performed very well.

But I'm not gonna shed any tears for Steele.

And where is Steele now? On CNN every week bashing Republicans. As the 2 parties go -- not only Democrats can enforce party loyalty. And Repubs are just as touchy about detecting weak links as Dems are..

Good thing I'm not aligned with either. Because "party loyalty" is NOT on the top 100 reasons I vote.

Please explain what made Aja Smith so highly qualified.

End of discussion.
OK. I'm in a good mood, so I'm going to explain it to you, so you don't stumble around looking stupid any longer (you're welcome) God, but I'm nice.

Using "African American" to describe blacks in America (with no attachment to Africa) is not just ridiculous, it can also cause confusion and mistaken identities.
I have known 4 guys in my life who immigrated to the US from Africa. They grew up in Africa, are steeped in African culture, and speak African languages (in addition to English). .

All 4 of them immigrated to the US from >> Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe), and became American citizens. All of them are rightfully called "African Americans". All 4 are white. Happy to clear this up for you. :biggrin:

Except we do have an attachment to Africa. Shut up.

These filthy Democrats elected a racist asshole for President that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews. Shame!

These filthy Democrats elected a racist asshole for President that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews. Shame!

No they did not.

End of discussion.

Youre lying. Do you want to know how I know youre lying? :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back