Democratic party "racism"

Michael Steele. But you see what happened with him.
Michael Steele was a direct result of Barack Obama becoming President. Republicans felt that they needed to have a black to point to and say "See? We can put blacks in power too."

However, they quickly shatted him out and flushed him down the toilet, to bring in a radical rightwinger who did worse than Steele, although Steele performed very well.

But I'm not gonna shed any tears for Steele.

I agree 100%

Michael Steele was a direct result of Barack Obama becoming President. Republicans felt that they needed to have a black to point to and say "See? We can put blacks in power too."

However, they quickly shatted him out and flushed him down the toilet, to bring in a radical rightwinger who did worse than Steele, although Steele performed very well.

Steele was one of the GOP chairmen that admitted to the "Southern Strategy". He didnt do the dance good enough and ended up exposing the GOP.

In the upcoming democratic majority, blacks will have 5 committee chairs & 28 sub committee chairs. Republicans have controlled congress for most of the years since 1994 and there have been no black committee or sub committee chairs.
Republicans have elected eight blacks in the last hundred years

In the upcoming democratic majority, blacks will have 5 committee chairs & 28 sub committee chairs. Republicans have controlled congress for most of the years since 1994 and there have been no black committee or sub committee chairs.

That's because ANY black Republican is a no good, horse thieving Uncle Tom. Aint that right IM2?

Ad what does that have to doo with the fact that black republican members of congress never got to lead anything?

Or are you trolling again against the rules?

Matter of statistics matey. Not bias on The Hill.. You just defeated about 1/2 dozen REALLY COMPETENT and leadership capable Black Repub candidates in the Blue states last month. NEVER GOT a chance to take a seat or even be ON a committee. They're running. They mostly get elected from those mean nasty Red states tho..

Betcha your "group think" leaders RUN to polls to vote against BLACK republicans MORE then they run to the polls to defeat anyone else. :113:

Group think was started by whites on July 4th 1776. Recognize.

Sorry bud, but in the last 40 years I have not seen one black in a position of leadership in the republican party.

NEVER? Really? Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Tim Scott, MICHAEL STEELE.. Mia Love, The entire 1st EIGHT US Congress Blacks ever elected in the period 1870- 1888 !!!!

And a lot of folks in between.

Under what conditions would you vote for Republican Black candidate? If the answer is NONE --- then your entire premise is not about RACIAL bias -- it's really just a political bias isn't it? Or is that logic too tricky for you to comprehend?

You see -- those DEM black leaders taking those "high committee seats" in Congress NOW -- have been there fucking forever. That's how the seniority system goes. They are all near retirement. They did not get catapulted into those chairs because the Dem party put them there on racial preference.

And the MAJORITY of them represent DENSE Black districts. Those districts that would NEVER vote Republican. So don't go blaming whites or Republicans for the scarcity of black representation in the Republican party. It's YOUR bias that created the problem.

See my comments above. It's a self-fulfilling political bias -- not racism of any kind. Blacks won't vote for Black Republicans that run to represent THEIR DISTRICTS.. It's not that they don't TRY.. They TRY every election cycle. The guy from Michigan that ran (John James) was TOP NOTCH and eloquent this past cycle. Would have a been STAR CONTENDER in Repub leadership.. Could not get the black vote in a heavily BLACK district.. Same with most of the impressive Black women below. One of which is the grand-daughter of a Tuskeegee Airman.

Meet the 6 Black Republican Women Running for Congress • EBONY

See my comments above. It's a self-fulfilling political bias -- not racism of any kind. Blacks won't vote for Black Republicans that run to represent THEIR DISTRICTS.. It's not that they don't TRY.. They TRY every election cycle. The guy from Michigan that ran (John James) was TOP NOTCH and eloquent this past cycle. Would have a been STAR CONTENDER in Repub leadership.. Could not get the black vote in a heavily BLACK district.. Same with most of the impressive Black women below. One of which is the grand-daughter of a Tuskeegee Airman.

Meet the 6 Black Republican Women Running for Congress • EBONY

Another excuse laden post full of excrement from a white man who knows nothing about blacks. We do not have to vote for a black republican when they are not going to represent our best interests. And yes, republican racism has been part of the problem whereby for years republicans did not look to develop black candidates, with their platform and agenda being wholly anti black.

Chicken and egg... why do Black politicians avoid joining the Republicans?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

flacaltenn wrote,
They TRY every election cycle. The guy from Michigan that ran (John James) was TOP NOTCH and eloquent this past cycle. Would have a been STAR CONTENDER in Repub leadership.. Could not get the black vote in a heavily BLACK district..

Hello, flacaltenn. There is no doubt Mr. John James is a SOLID, successful, accomplished, patriotic fellow American citizen espousing values a majority of our fellow citizen greatly admire.

Sadly, I believe Mr. RingoTVRaw offers the primary reason Mr. James did not do well among black or American voters of African descent.

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

I also believe these men intelligently offer insights for why there is so much HATE embraced by the hearts and minds of many American citizens.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Peace.

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

That's because ANY black Republican is a no good, horse thieving Uncle Tom. Aint that right IM2?
Obviously this is what the Republicans think.

That's a standard part of machine politics. Blacks (even more so than Hispanics, Asians, and other minorities) are required to toe the D party line. There's a lynch mob out there. The GOP shakes hands with the labor union D's on it.
Good deflection on Republican racism.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, NoNukes. In your opinion is RACISM, the concept of "White Privilege or Supremacy" responsible for President "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. "GIRL POWER" Obama's friends and WH guests Shawn Carter, Kendrick Lamar and Nasir Jones, composing music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they personally engaged in, or witnessed their emotionally ill family members, fellow gang members or neighbors engaging in?

Is RACISM, or the concept of "White Privilege and Supremacy" responsible for President "My Brother's Keeper" Obama American urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests and friends FAILING to report to local law enforcement the VIOLENT SUIC!DAL HOMIC!DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they personally witnessed other American citizens engaging in?

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, an unhealthy, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE...

...that many President and First Lady Mrs. Obama's friends or WH guests vividly describe in their American music art, heard by people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb.

Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Barack Obama.jpg

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Obama BULLIES VIOLENT MEN or WOMEN.jpg

Hello, NoNukes. In your opinion is RACISM, the concept of "White Privilege or Supremacy" responsible for President "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. "GIRL POWER" Obama's friends and WH guests Shawn Carter, Kendrick Lamar and Nasir Jones, composing music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they personally engaged in, or witnessed their emotionally ill family members, fellow gang members or neighbors engaging in?

Is RACISM, or the concept of "White Privilege and Supremacy" responsible for President "My Brother's Keeper" Obama American urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests and friends FAILING to report to local law enforcement the VIOLENT SUIC!DAL HOMIC!DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they personally witnessed other American citizens engaging in?

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, an unhealthy, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE...

...that many President and First Lady Mrs. Obama's friends or WH guests vividly describe in their American music art, heard by people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb.

Peace.
___

What are you rambling on about?Post something coherent and I might reply.

And the MAJORITY of them represent DENSE Black districts. Those districts that would NEVER vote Republican.

I tells ya, it's a miracle!
Yeah its incredible how Blacks dont want to vote for racists.

You'd vote for Captain Crunch in a Black district before considering a HIGHLY qualified Black Woman who happens to be the grand-daughter of a Tuskeegee airman -- and a Republican.

There's your problem. Happens a dozen times every election cycle. You reject BLACK leadership because of political bias. That's "your tribes" fault, not the Republican party that FULLY supports their efforts to run..

Got nothing to do with "party racism"..

And the MAJORITY of them represent DENSE Black districts. Those districts that would NEVER vote Republican.

You'd vote for Captain Crunch in a Black district before considering a HIGHLY qualified Black Woman who happens to be the grand-daughter of a Tuskeegee airman -- and a Republican.

There's your problem. Happens a dozen times every election cycle. You reject BLACK leadership because of political bias. That's "your tribes" fault, not the Republican party that FULLY supports their efforts to run..

Yeah youre right. I would never vote for a repub.. I dont care who they are related to. While I have met some intelligent Black repubs I dont agree with their ideas. I know the methods I have put in place and I know they work.

Yeah youre right. I would never vote for a repub.. I dont care who they are related to. While I have met some intelligent Black repubs I dont agree with their ideas. I know the methods I have put in place and I know they work.

Well there ya go. Racism not POSSIBLE, because highly qualified Repub black candidates are getting REJECTED in large numbers every election --- by partisan ZEALOTS -- that are majority black themselves.

ONLY place they have a chance is in highly Red districts.

And where is Steele now? On CNN every week bashing Republicans. As the 2 parties go -- not only Democrats can enforce party loyalty. And Repubs are just as touchy about detecting weak links as Dems are..

Good thing I'm not aligned with either. Because "party loyalty" is NOT on the top 100 reasons I vote.

Forum List

Back