Democratic Party and Their Propaganda Machine Continue to Push Fear in Order to Destroy the Nation

I've never seen such an incompetent bunch of so-called scientists as these morons who publish COVID-19 model predictions. Don't believe any of their numbers, they are just guessing. If the summer heat slows the virus then the death toll will drop from that 137,000.
As far as democrats, they can want their $2,000 a month welfare checks, but the GOP will be saying, its time to get back to work.

No other nation in the world is trying to force workers back into their workplaces without strict protections for the workers in place - testing, PPE's, reconfigured workplaces. Only in the USA are workers being urged to "take their chances" for the sake of the economy.

Trump is utterly deranged and unhinged trying to force people back to work. He signed an EO demanding that meat packing plants remain open even as thousands of minimum wage workers were getting sick around the country. These aren't "essential workers", they're "sacrificial workers".

There is a massive public relations campaign under way by the White House to sell the American public on acceptable levels of death from the virus, to "save" the economy. If you're going back to work you're a "warrior", and fighting for the American dream. McConnell is trying to gut the worker protections legislation so that companies can't be sued for failing to protect their workers or provide PPE's. This is BULLSHIT!

You're right back to the Guilded Age where employers locked workers into unsafe firetraps of buildings and hundreds died. Except this time, you're locking unhealthy populations with no sick leave or health insurance up in unsafe working conditions, and expecting this to end well.

People don't have to die to "save the economy", and forcing people back to work, is the worst idea ever. You putting the emphasis on the economy and not on public health. If you put the emphasis on public health, and dealing with the virus, the economy will take care of yourself.

You don't even have workplace protections agreed on. You're just trying to push people to work, shop and dine, without the first clue as to how they're to keep themselves and their families safe from the virus while doing so. Do you seriously expect people to do that? The first human instinct is self-preservation, not "save the economy".

Stores re-opened in Canada last week. My neighbour, who has been working 2 days a week, is back full time today. His company paid him for 40 hours a week through the shutdown. My daughter is preparing to re-open her hair salon. She's has underlying health issues, and will now be fully gowned and gloved to work on clients.

Every US business I know of has safety precautions in place. The numbers are going to spike anywhere people are going to work, that is just a fact. I am working two days a week and getting paid full time and I doubt we will be back to full time until the end of the summer.

The shutdown slowed the virus however until there is a vaccine is found the risk of getting the virus is there.

Countries that slowed the virus spread immediately will have to deal with it on a larger scale once they end the their shutdowns.

That is not true. We are seeing what is going on in food processing plants. Over half of the workers are infected. Yet Republicans want these people to go back to work and risk their lives.

It is true, reread the statement and it is 100%. Why do you people not comprehend plain English.

It is not true. There are US businesses who have failed to follow CDC recommendations.

Typing two incorrect responses to my post doesn't solve you lack of comprehension.

I've never seen such an incompetent bunch of so-called scientists as these morons who publish COVID-19 model predictions. Don't believe any of their numbers, they are just guessing. If the summer heat slows the virus then the death toll will drop from that 137,000.
As far as democrats, they can want their $2,000 a month welfare checks, but the GOP will be saying, its time to get back to work.

No other nation in the world is trying to force workers back into their workplaces without strict protections for the workers in place - testing, PPE's, reconfigured workplaces. Only in the USA are workers being urged to "take their chances" for the sake of the economy.

Trump is utterly deranged and unhinged trying to force people back to work. He signed an EO demanding that meat packing plants remain open even as thousands of minimum wage workers were getting sick around the country. These aren't "essential workers", they're "sacrificial workers".

There is a massive public relations campaign under way by the White House to sell the American public on acceptable levels of death from the virus, to "save" the economy. If you're going back to work you're a "warrior", and fighting for the American dream. McConnell is trying to gut the worker protections legislation so that companies can't be sued for failing to protect their workers or provide PPE's. This is BULLSHIT!

You're right back to the Guilded Age where employers locked workers into unsafe firetraps of buildings and hundreds died. Except this time, you're locking unhealthy populations with no sick leave or health insurance up in unsafe working conditions, and expecting this to end well.

People don't have to die to "save the economy", and forcing people back to work, is the worst idea ever. You putting the emphasis on the economy and not on public health. If you put the emphasis on public health, and dealing with the virus, the economy will take care of yourself.

You don't even have workplace protections agreed on. You're just trying to push people to work, shop and dine, without the first clue as to how they're to keep themselves and their families safe from the virus while doing so. Do you seriously expect people to do that? The first human instinct is self-preservation, not "save the economy".

Stores re-opened in Canada last week. My neighbour, who has been working 2 days a week, is back full time today. His company paid him for 40 hours a week through the shutdown. My daughter is preparing to re-open her hair salon. She's has underlying health issues, and will now be fully gowned and gloved to work on clients.
No one is forcing anyone to work nor are they keeping businesses open without any precautions in place. Every place that is open anywhere is required to perform some sort of mitigation measures.

Food is also a necessary business just as hospitals are unless you think that starving is a viable outcome.

Every US business I know of has safety precautions in place. The numbers are going to spike anywhere people are going to work, that is just a fact. I am working two days a week and getting paid full time and I doubt we will be back to full time until the end of the summer.

The shutdown slowed the virus however until there is a vaccine is found the risk of getting the virus is there.

Countries that slowed the virus spread immediately will have to deal with it on a larger scale once they end the their shutdowns.

That is not true. We are seeing what is going on in food processing plants. Over half of the workers are infected. Yet Republicans want these people to go back to work and risk their lives.
Most of them are illegal Mexican immigrants. So now you are for a secure border and an end to sanctuary cities?

So you say you motherfucking animal and I am sure that you visited and counted every worker. The fact is numerous business failed to practice guidelines established by the CDC. They are not being held accountable and Republicans want to give them legal immunity so they can endanger people's lives.

You are failing to comprehend what I posted, not surprising, then you start name calling, not surprising and you still have not got the point, not surprising. Let me know if you ever learn to comprehend what you read. Have a great day and I hope your meltdown gets contained, you sound like a raving lunatic.

What you posted was garbage. Many employers have not followed the guidelines set by the CDC. People are sick because of this. You are the one who is not comprehending because you post meaningless things. You sound like the raving lunatic. Completely uncaring about people getting sick.

So what happens when Red states go back to work and start making money?
Surely you dont expect to use our tax dollars to support your lazy asses.

The economy is like a spring... When the pressure is removed things will return to normal because that is human nature...
What is ACTUAL human nature is the preservation of life at all times, including protecting ourselves from infectious disease. But do knock yourself out spouting rightwing nonsense and propaganda.
Really? Is that why you're pro-Life?
If you're for the death penalty, then you can go shove that faux "pro-life" argument right up your ass.
Those babies you insist we slaughter and flush are innocent.

Those facing the death penalty are guilty.

Unfortunately complex thought is way beyond you.

No one is forcing anyone to work nor are they keeping businesses open without any precautions in place. Every place that is open anywhere is required to perform some sort of mitigation measures.

Food is also a necessary business just as hospitals are unless you think that starving is a viable outcome.
There seems to be a buzz in the leftard hive to keep the economy shuttered. D-lady is the Canadian strain … not too bright and damned proud of it.

Most of them are illegal Mexican immigrants. So now you are for a secure border and an end to sanctuary cities?

So you say you motherfucking animal and I am sure that you visited and counted every worker. The fact is numerous business failed to practice guidelines established by the CDC. They are not being held accountable and Republicans want to give them legal immunity so they can endanger people's lives.

You are failing to comprehend what I posted, not surprising, then you start name calling, not surprising and you still have not got the point, not surprising. Let me know if you ever learn to comprehend what you read. Have a great day and I hope your meltdown gets contained, you sound like a raving lunatic.

What you posted was garbage. Many employers have not followed the guidelines set by the CDC. People are sick because of this. You are the one who is not comprehending because you post meaningless things. You sound like the raving lunatic. Completely uncaring about people getting sick.

They support your lazy asses the rest of the year. The blue states area still making money because they’re the white collar workers working from home. They never stopped making money.

That’s the difference between the rich blue states and the red ones. They make the money.

They support your lazy asses the rest of the year. The blue states area still making money because they’re the white collar workers working from home. They never stopped making money.

That’s the difference between the rich blue states and the red ones. They make the money.

So Texas is a poor state?
The rest of the year? WTF does that even mean in this scenario?
My Wife worked from home so there goes that theory.
If the rest of the country goes back to work and you blue staters dont you are a drain on the economy and thats a fact.
So shut your dick holster ya dumbfucken canuck.

The economy is like a spring... When the pressure is removed things will return to normal because that is human nature...
What is ACTUAL human nature is the preservation of life at all times, including protecting ourselves from infectious disease. But do knock yourself out spouting rightwing nonsense and propaganda.
If you're for the death penalty, then you can go shove that faux "pro-life" argument right up your ass.

Not all of them.

And worse for you, it’s still murder. You cannot justify a murder of another human being under any circumstances. That is the pro life stance. Not even if the mother’s life is endangered, or she got pregnant through rape or incest.

Of course now you’re saying that the elderly should be allowed to die so the economy can live. You’re saying those with pre-existing condition should be allowed to die so the economy can live. Once again you prove that once a child leaves the room you don’t really give a rats ass about their life.

You care more for a life that never was that those who are living, have families and people who care about them.

If you are “pro life” it has to be everyone. Not just the lives you feel are deserving. Those of the unborn. Once you draw breath, Conservatives will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat.

Not all of them.

And worse for you, it’s still murder. You cannot justify a murder of another human being under any circumstances. That is the pro life stance. Not even if the mother’s life is endangered, or she got pregnant through rape or incest.

Of course now you’re saying that the elderly should be allowed to die so the economy can live. You’re saying those with pre-existing condition should be allowed to die so the economy can live. Once again you prove that once a child leaves the room you don’t really give a rats ass about their life.

You care more for a life that never was that those who are living, have families and people who care about them.

If you are “pro life” it has to be everyone. Not just the lives you feel are deserving. Those of the unborn. Once you draw breath, Conservatives will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat.

We dont care what you think. Nor do we care how you do things in Cunuckistan.
Mind your own fuken business skank.

Not all of them.

FFS, you have no idea just how guilty one must be to be executed in the US.

And your presumption that those executed are murdered is typical of the empty-headed "reasoning" of a bleeding-heart leftard who feels nothing for the innocent babies we slaughter and flush.

And where did I say "that the elderly should be allowed to die" by Chinavirus?

Yanno, you're a special kinda stupid, D-Lady … very special.

You are an idiot. Everthing know about blue collar workers you could fit in a thimble. You've never worked a hard days labor in your life you ignorant, loudmouth, moron.

Forum List

Back