Democratic donor Ed Buck facing new charges for prostitution, fatal drug overdose

It's a shame for him he isn't a Republican donor...he'd be a shoe-in for a pardon.

Sadly for you he's a demoquack....try again
Not sadly for me at all...if he did bad shit he should face the consequences.
Sad for him though...in all respects, other than his party affiliation, he fits the profile to qualify for a pardon and a character reference from the current Whitehouse.

You're fcking stupid and refuse to admit heis a demoquack and trying to deflect to Trump

Sit the fck down
He's a Democrat.
There...what else have you got?

One of yours.... now stop deflecting to Trump
One of mine?
As for deflection...I don't see why his political affiliation is of paramount importance.
And he would be so pardoned if he was a Republican donor!
Did you see this?
1596610735580-png.371367
Yes.
It was posted earlier.

It's a shame for him he isn't a Republican donor...he'd be a shoe-in for a pardon.

Sadly for you he's a demoquack....try again
Not sadly for me at all...if he did bad shit he should face the consequences.
Sad for him though...in all respects, other than his party affiliation, he fits the profile to qualify for a pardon and a character reference from the current Whitehouse.

You're fcking stupid and refuse to admit heis a demoquack and trying to deflect to Trump

Sit the fck down
He's a Democrat.
There...what else have you got?

One of yours.... now stop deflecting to Trump
One of mine?
As for deflection...I don't see why his political affiliation is of paramount importance.
And he would be so pardoned if he was a Republican donor!
There is no Republican equivalent of Ed Buck or Jeffrey Epstein. Democrats can't hide from the fact that their side attracts the depths of human depravity.

Forum List

Back