Democratic donor Ed Buck facing new charges for prostitution, fatal drug overdose

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Democratic donor Ed Buck facing new charges for prostitution, fatal drug overdose

4 Aug 2020 ~~ By Vincent Barone
Disgraced Democratic donor Ed Buck has been charged with four more felonies, including enticing victims to travel interstate for prostitution.
The Justice Department announced Tuesday that a Los Angeles federal grand jury returned an updated indictment with the additional felony charges, bringing a total of nine counts against Buck, 65, before he is scheduled to head to trial in January.
Prosecutors have alleged Buck operated a drug den in his West Hollywood home, where he administered methamphetamine to men against their will during sexual encounters.
Among the new charges, prosecutors claim Buck knowingly lured one of his victims, Gemmel Moore, 26, to travel to Los Angeles, where Buck provided methamphetamine to Moore who then fatally overdosed on July 27, 2017.
Buck is also responsible for the fatal overdose of another victim, Timothy Dean who died in Buck’s apartment, on January 7, 2019, prosecutors believe.
~~Snip~~
The high-profile political donor is being held in federal custody without bond.

Comment:
The number of people higher up the food chain Ed Buck has given up? Zero. All you need to know. It would be a shame if he committed "suicide" while he was in Fed custody.

1596610735580.png

Last edited:
It's a shame for him he isn't a Republican donor...he'd be a shoe-in for a pardon.

What's the pervy significance of the rainbow bowties?
Do I really want to know?
PS: All those people are olldddd.. Ewww!!

It's a shame for him he isn't a Republican donor...he'd be a shoe-in for a pardon.

Sadly for you he's a demoquack....try again
Not sadly for me at all...if he did bad shit he should face the consequences.
Sad for him though...in all respects, other than his party affiliation, he fits the profile to qualify for a pardon and a character reference from the current Whitehouse.

Sad for him though...in all respects, other than his party affiliation, he fits the profile to qualify for a pardon and a character reference from the current Whitehouse.

You're fcking stupid and refuse to admit heis a demoquack and trying to deflect to Trump

Sit the fck down

You're fcking stupid and refuse to admit heis a demoquack and trying to deflect to Trump

Sit the fck down
He's a Democrat.
There...what else have you got?

You may cast your stones at Ed only if you've never given a prostitute a fatal drug overdose

Sit the fck down
He's a Democrat.

One of yours.... now stop deflecting to Trump

Sit the fck down
He's a Democrat.

One of mine?
As for deflection...I don't see why his political affiliation is of paramount importance.
And he would be so pardoned if he was a Republican donor!

Sit the fck down
He's a Democrat.

One of mine?
As for deflection...I don't see why his political affiliation is of paramount importance.
And he would be so pardoned if he was a Republican donor!
Did you see this?
1596610735580-png.371367

They’re lower than the “ pig poop “that gets stuck on the bottom of your shoes when you walk near a pig pen
I grew up with them . They’re repulsive!

Forum List

Back