Democratic AGs Sue Trump Admin for Changing Michelle Obama’s School Lunches

I always loved that fat ass Manchelle Obama telling kids they need to eat fucking grass for lunch. Judging by the width of her ass she could feed a school or two with what her fatass eats in one meal.
I've seen bigger and I've seen smaller yet when a doc tell you about something healthy do you tell him he has a fat ass and to shut up with the advice?

It was costing school districts and states millions and the kids were throwing it away...the study shows that the kids have gained weight over this time because they go to the nearest fast food joint instead of eating Obama kale.....lol
Not to mention the kids were going home hungry.
Yep. My kids come home every day starving to death they say. They want a damn meal....we give them a snack until dinner is ready around 6.
What's new? Kids are always hungry..

It was costing school districts and states millions and the kids were throwing it away...the study shows that the kids have gained weight over this time because they go to the nearest fast food joint instead of eating Obama kale.....lol
Yep. My kids come home every day starving to death they say. They want a damn meal....we give them a snack until dinner is ready around 6.
Its the taxpayers who are charged for all of this. Why should we pay for this? A parent making a bag lunch is good enough. But of course there are brekfests at schools also. A stock market collapse will end this. Bring back Bag Lunches!

Its the taxpayers who are charged for all of this. Why should we pay for this? A parent making a bag lunch is good enough. But of course there are brekfests at schools also. A stock market collapse will end this. Bring back Bag Lunches!
I had a metal lunch box, I was middle income....But normally bag lunches suck especially on a hot day, if we can get rid of meals we can also get rid of airconditioning like when I was in school...

When I went to school we had pretty good lunches. I never had a problem eating them.

From what I've read Michelle's ideas sucked big time. The food she wanted served is something no kid wants to eat. They either brown bag it or go off site to the neared McDonalds.

If it tastes like crap, its crap.

I read several articles during the time that kids were stocking their lockers with candy bars, Ho-ho's and pretzels.

Last year, the USDA significantly scaled back those nutritional guidelines. Several Democratic states attorneys general are suing the agency and secretary Sonny Perdue for rolling out the changes without properly notifying communities. They filed the civil suit Wednesday in Manhattan.

They claim that the USDA, under President Donald Trump‘s watch, made changes in 2018 to the aforementioned standards “without providing the public an opportunity to comment on them and in contravention of nutritional requirements for school meals established by Congress.” The main issue appears to be sodium and whole grain levels.

Democratic AGs Sue Trump Admin for Changing Michelle Obama’s School Lunches

So the president is working for the USDA now? The USDA knew quite well that students were not eating those lunches the FL demanded. So they stepped on Michellle's toes, whoa!

I know this has nothing to do with the kids or the method they used to change those requirements. It's all about trying to get even with Trump. Yes, I took note of the race comment in the article which these days, is expected of Democrats since they make every single issue about race.

What I don't understand is what the suit is for. If you don't like the USDA requirements, make your own requirements either by state or city. You can only sue if somebody is harmed. Nobody was harmed by this. Can you now sue for your feelings getting hurt?

I hope it costs these states a billion dollars each to see this through, and of course, they lose. Leave it to a commie lib to sue over the federal government giving them more freedom. I know how much Democrats hate freedom, but this is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back