Democrat swarm tactics

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/08/dealing_with_democratic_swarm_tactics.html

Perfect example of our two tier system. Which is why I don't really care if Trump did push the envelope in some cases. The sewage rat dems rarely get called on it.

What a fucking joke that article was.

Duncan Hunter and his wife are accused of spending money on themselves and writing it off as contributions to Wounded Warriors and other Veteran organizations. And he is a damn Marine, which makes it even worse.

Yeah, you go right ahead and defend that guy, right up your alley

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/08/dealing_with_democratic_swarm_tactics.html

Perfect example of our two tier system. Which is why I don't really care if Trump did push the envelope in some cases. The sewage rat dems rarely get called on it.

What a fucking joke that article was.

Duncan Hunter and his wife are accused of spending money on themselves and writing it off as contributions to Wounded Warriors and other Veteran organizations. And he is a damn Marine, which makes it even worse.

Yeah, you go right ahead and defend that guy, right up your alley

Hey dimbulb I was not defending Hunter and the op piece is correct.

Remember how the Democrats united around Al Franken or Anthony Weiner?

No?

So much for the OP. Democrats don't defend their own when a Democrat is guilty of something. Your source lied about that.

Meanwhile, the conservative side auto-rallies around people who are very obviously guilty as sin (like Manafort), solely because they're Republicans. They use swarm tactics. We don't.

Also, look at all the Democrats running for office. None of them are talking about Republican crimes or demanding impeachment. They're running on local issues.

Then look at the Republicans. They're all using the same talking points about Democratic plots and illegal immigrants killing everyone. They're avoiding local issues in favor of party dogma.

Eagle, every one of the contemptible tactics Sally Z lays at the feet of Democrats are the very same Jordan has used against his phantom foes. I don't recall much about Hunter or Collins, but I do remember Jordan whining bitterly at Sessions because of something that he thought 'might have' maybe happened. Sessions said they do not conduct inquiries on the 'makes sense to me' theory of the 7 degrees to Kevin Bacon. He needed something a little more substantial than Jordan's pipe dreams. He comes across as a petulant whiner.

Every now and then, American Thinker comes out with a good one, but this is simply another case of blaming opponents for one's own shortcomings IMHO.

Remember how the Democrats united around Al Franken or Anthony Weiner?

No?

So much for the OP. Democrats don't defend their own when a Democrat is guilty of something. Your source lied about that.

Meanwhile, the conservative side auto-rallies around people who are very obviously guilty as sin (like Manafort), solely because they're Republicans. They use swarm tactics. We don't.

Also, look at all the Democrats running for office. None of them are talking about Republican crimes or demanding impeachment. They're running on local issues.

Then look at the Republicans. They're all using the same talking points about Democratic plots and illegal immigrants killing everyone. They're avoiding local issues in favor of party dogma.

You are either a fool or a stone cold gutless liar.

Eagle, every one of the contemptible tactics Sally Z lays at the feet of Democrats are the very same Jordan has used against his phantom foes. I don't recall much about Hunter or Collins, but I do remember Jordan whining bitterly at Sessions because of something that he thought 'might have' maybe happened. Sessions said they do not conduct inquiries on the 'makes sense to me' theory of the 7 degrees to Kevin Bacon. He needed something a little more substantial than Jordan's pipe dreams. He comes across as a petulant whiner.

Every now and then, American Thinker comes out with a good one, but this is simply another case of blaming opponents for one's own shortcomings IMHO.

With a few exceptions like Spritzer or Weiner the dems are great at circling the wagons no matter what.

"Cultist says the outside world is conspiring against his cult. Film at 11".

We've seen it before. Scientologists, the Branch Davidians, the Peoples' Temple (of Jim Jones), just to name a few. And now the Trump cult.

LOL, 60 million strong and well armed, sleep well.

You are either a fool or a stone cold gutless liar.

I should have mentioned John Edwards as another prominent example of Democrats instantly dropping any Democrat who shows an immoral side.

None of you Republican Stalinist apparatchiks can show any corrupt Democrat who Democrats defended. You'll try to mewl out conspiracy theories about Clinton or Obama being corrupt, but telling lies that big and stinky just makes you look even more dishonest, gutless and brainless.

So, Democrats are still running on issues, and none of them is mentioning impeachment.

In reply, Republicans are screaming about how Trump has to be defended because all the corrupt Democrats want impeachment, even though no Democrats are mentioning impeachment.

Which side looks like it's circling the wagons to defend the corrupt? Yep, the Republicans.

LOL, 60 million strong and well armed, sleep well..

Quite the violent and gutless cult you belong to there.

Delusional, of course.

First, there aren't 60 million Trumptards.

Second, none of the Trumptards is going to get their fat asses off the couch. Their masters have spent too many years training them to be professional victims and total wimps, and the training has succeeded.

LOL, 60 million strong and well armed, sleep well..

Quite the violent and gutless cult you belong to there.

Delusional, of course.

First, there aren't 60 million Trumptards.

Second, none of the Trumptards is going to get their fat asses off the couch. Their masters have spent too many years training them to be professional victims and total wimps, and the training has succeeded.

I sense much regressive projection, thanks for the laugh.

Forum List

Back