Democrat run states and cities are the problem...not MAGA country......

He was a leftist.

Makes him one of yours.
He liked guns, was a white nationalist guy who goes and shoots up a black community? The black community votes left. That makes him one of yours.

more details have emerged of a racist manifesto allegedly written by the 18-year-old White man suspected of traveling nearly 200 miles from his home to unleash an attack at the grocery in a predominantly Black neighborhood.

Conklin NY votes Republican. It's Trump country bitch.

Why didn't he shoot up a store in Conklin? He's one of yours

Purported manifesto talks about 'dwindling size' of White population

That sounds a lot like USMB conservatives to me boy. He's one of yours.

He liked guns, was a white nationalist guy who goes and shoots up a black community? The black community votes left. That makes him one of yours.

more details have emerged of a racist manifesto allegedly written by the 18-year-old White man suspected of traveling nearly 200 miles from his home to unleash an attack at the grocery in a predominantly Black neighborhood.

Conklin NY votes Republican. It's Trump country bitch.

Why didn't he shoot up a store in Conklin? He's one of yours

Purported manifesto talks about 'dwindling size' of White population

That sounds a lot like USMB conservatives to me boy. He's one of yours.

And he loves himself some authoritarianism. Makes him a lefty.

And he loves himself some authoritarianism. Makes him a lefty.
You clearly don't know the meaning of authoritarianism. Because if he loves it that would further confirm he's a Trump supporter

Trumpā€™s resistance to election results underscores the fragility of democratic institutions when confronted with authoritarian practices. These include de legitimizing election results, interfering with judicial independence and attacking independent media and opposition.

Trump and members of the Republican Party claimed fraud in the presidential elections. They attempted to overturn legally cast ballots in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin Arizona and Michigan. Trump, furthermore, has urged state leaders to ignore the will of voters and give their electoral votes to him.

Coined by Stalin, ā€œenemies of the peopleā€ ā€“ used against all who disagreed with him ā€“ has entered Trumpā€™s vocabulary. Trump called the press the ā€œenemies of the people.ā€

Yes, the high court has rejected Trumpā€™s efforts to overturn election results. But Trumpā€™s audacious attempt mirrors tactics used by authoritarian leaders. Similar scenarios to the one Trump hoped for played out with Evo Morales in Bolivia and Juan Orlando HernĆ”ndez in Honduras.

Authoritarian leaders also favor ā€œlaw and orderā€ arguments to justify their legitimacy. Then they use the police to crack down on dissent. Didn't Majorie Taylor Greene tell Trump he should impose martial law? Only she spelled it wrong in the text message she sent to Team Trump.

A countryā€™s stability largely depends on people accepting the results if their side loses. If a significant portion of the public refuses to, history shows that violence will not be far behind.

You clearly don't know the meaning of authoritarianism. Because if he loves it that would further confirm he's a Trump supporter

Trumpā€™s resistance to election results underscores the fragility of democratic institutions when confronted with authoritarian practices. These include de legitimizing election results, interfering with judicial independence and attacking independent media and opposition.

Trump and members of the Republican Party claimed fraud in the presidential elections. They attempted to overturn legally cast ballots in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin Arizona and Michigan. Trump, furthermore, has urged state leaders to ignore the will of voters and give their electoral votes to him.

Coined by Stalin, ā€œenemies of the peopleā€ ā€“ used against all who disagreed with him ā€“ has entered Trumpā€™s vocabulary. Trump called the press the ā€œenemies of the people.ā€

Yes, the high court has rejected Trumpā€™s efforts to overturn election results. But Trumpā€™s audacious attempt mirrors tactics used by authoritarian leaders. Similar scenarios to the one Trump hoped for played out with Evo Morales in Bolivia and Juan Orlando HernĆ”ndez in Honduras.

Authoritarian leaders also favor ā€œlaw and orderā€ arguments to justify their legitimacy. Then they use the police to crack down on dissent. Didn't Majorie Taylor Greene tell Trump he should impose martial law? Only she spelled it wrong in the text message she sent to Team Trump.

A countryā€™s stability largely depends on people accepting the results if their side loses. If a significant portion of the public refuses to, history shows that violence will not be far behind.

Trump did nothing authoritarian. The democrat governors though, they were loving their power. Mandates here, mandates there.

And not a single mandate was followed by them, the ruling elite.

You are just a brain dead retard spewing shit.

Trump did nothing authoritarian. The democrat governors though, they were loving their power. Mandates here, mandates there.

And not a single mandate was followed by them, the ruling elite.

You are just a brain dead retard spewing shit.
I can see how you would spin the lockdowns and mask mandates into thinking that about them. But you're just a right wing moonbat. If you saw how Trump ran things and had the balls to say he did nothing authoritarian.

Dude, I just showed you like 4 or 5 things he did that come right out of the authoritarian playbook. Get over yourself. And that shooter yesterday was shooting for Trump. Trump's been telling white people for how long now that they are under attack? No shit that guy shot a bunch of blacks. Trump's telling them it's a race war. And to go riot at the capitol.

Trump simply can not run for president again. But then again isn't that what people said in Germany right after Hitler got out of prison and before he rose to power?

I can see how you would spin the lockdowns and mask mandates into thinking that about them. But you're just a right wing moonbat. If you saw how Trump ran things and had the balls to say he did nothing authoritarian.

Dude, I just showed you like 4 or 5 things he did that come right out of the authoritarian playbook. Get over yourself. And that shooter yesterday was shooting for Trump. Trump's been telling white people for how long now that they are under attack? No shit that guy shot a bunch of blacks. Trump's telling them it's a race war. And to go riot at the capitol.

Trump simply can not run for president again. But then again isn't that what people said in Germany right after Hitler got out of prison and before he rose to power?

The lockdowns and mask mandates were DEMOCRAT done.

Not Trump.

DURRRRRR

The lockdowns and mask mandates were DEMOCRAT done.

Not Trump.

DURRRRRR
You must have forgot but every state had mask mandates and lockdowns. Red states lifted the mask mandates and lockdowns earlier than Blue States.

Just don't forget red states locked you down and made you wear masks too in the beginning. Only later they started playing politics with masks and lockdowns. I remember. Everything's political with you guys. Everything. Even a pandemic.

Hell yesterday I see Republicans are anti Ukraine and Pro Russia now. Just because we are against Russia, you guys side with Russia. Ya weird.

You must have forgot but every state had mask mandates and lockdowns. Red states lifted the mask mandates and lockdowns earlier than Blue States.

Just don't forget red states locked you down and made you wear masks too in the beginning. Only later they started playing politics with masks and lockdowns. I remember. Everything's political with you guys. Everything. Even a pandemic.

Hell yesterday I see Republicans are anti Ukraine and Pro Russia now. Just because we are against Russia, you guys side with Russia. Ya weird.

Only a moron is going to think a mask mandate is not political. The masks were, and are useless.

They do nothing to prevent the spread of disease.

Only a moron is going to think a mask mandate is not political. The masks were, and are useless.

They do nothing to prevent the spread of disease.
And no you political piece of shit who can't see anything outside of what Fox and Rush tells you. NO! Masks aren't political. You right wingers made them political. For example, we all politely wear them when we enter a medical community. The only people who act like Karen's about it are you guys.

You guys went so fucking ape shit you tried to kidnap and rape my governor. Fucking lunitics. How do I know they were going to rape her?

1652812182879.png

Liar

And no you political piece of shit who can't see anything outside of what Fox and Rush tells you. NO! Masks aren't political. You right wingers made them political. For example, we all politely wear them when we enter a medical community. The only people who act like Karen's about it are you guys.

You guys went so fucking ape shit you tried to kidnap and rape my governor. Fucking lunitics. How do I know they were going to rape her?

View attachment 645890

Liar

Yes, they are political. They do nothing but separate the ruling elite (maskless), from the serfs, the masked.

Yes, they are political. They do nothing but separate the ruling elite (maskless), from the serfs, the masked.
The Ruling elite that hates masks are all right conservative republicans.

The surfs that hate masks are all right con republicans.

The surfs are listening to the rich. For example trump mocked masks. Heā€™s a billionaire. Iā€™m assuming trump is the elite massless youā€™re referring to?

You know why I donā€™t wear a mask? Iā€™ll be an easy target for you nuts with your guns and rampages. Like it was easy for your boy this weekend to spot his targets cause they were black

Forum List

Back