Democrat Richard Blumenthal similar to Dick Cheney

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Connecticut Democratic Attorney General Richard Blumenthal has similarities to the biggest chicken hawk the world has seen, Dick Cheney.

Blumenthal is not as bad as Cheney. He tried hard to stay out of the military durring the Viet Nam war, he had 5 deferments. When the deferments ran out he joined the Marines but never served in Viet Nam yet he is talking about his time in Viet Nam.
It is very honorable to serve. To not serve and say you did is unexcusable. To serve and embellish combat is not good. To use deferments to not serve in war and then in your adult political life you become an extreme hawk sending many to war is unexcusable.

To not serve and admit it is honest.

One thing is sure, Richard Cheney and Richard Blumenthal are both Dicks.

How on earth does a Democrat lying about his service make him anything like Cheney?

Well, as far as I know, Cheney never said he served in Vietnam. Cheney is no Vietnam vet poseur like this Democratic Party candidate for the US Senate.

Well, as far as I know, Cheney never said he served in Vietnam. Cheney is no Vietnam vet poseur like this Democratic Party candidate for the US Senate.

Cheney acts like he is a warrior when he is not. He likes to start wars, have other people fight and die in war but he wants no part of the fighting or dieing.

Blumenthal acts like he is a warrior when he was not. he did serve our country though.

So did Pat Robertson. But not in the fashion either like to pretend. I simply do not find it acceptable for anyone to pose as a combat vet when they never were near the action. It is an insult to the real warriors.

Cheney acts like he is a warrior when he is not. He likes to start wars, have other people fight and die in war but he wants no part of the fighting or dieing.

Blumenthal acts like he is a warrior when he was not. he did serve our country though.

Your perception is not reality.

This Democratic Party candidate for US Senate explicitely poses as a Vietnam vet. Despicible.

Connecticut Democratic Attorney General Richard Blumenthal has similarities to the biggest chicken hawk the world has seen, Dick Cheney.

Blumenthal is not as bad as Cheney. He tried hard to stay out of the military durring the Viet Nam war, he had 5 deferments. When the deferments ran out he joined the Marines but never served in Viet Nam yet he is talking about his time in Viet Nam.
It is very honorable to serve. To not serve and say you did is unexcusable. To serve and embellish combat is not good. To use deferments to not serve in war and then in your adult political life you become an extreme hawk sending many to war is unexcusable.

Nice try but they are nothing alike. To my knowledge Cheney never lied about serving in Vietnam and he never lied about being spat on upon his return from "not" serving in Vietnam. Your man Blumanthal is a douchenozzle.

You spelled it wrong...

its B-I-L-L-C-L-I-N-T-O-N

Who can ever forget this famous sentiment of President Clinton:
"Because of my opposition to the draft and the war, I am in great sympathy with those who are not willing to fight, kill, and maybe die for their country, that is, the particular policy of a particular government, right or wrong."
Clinton's Letter to ROTC Instructor: Information from Answers.com

You spelled it wrong...

its B-I-L-L-C-L-I-N-T-O-N

Who can ever forget this famous sentiment of President Clinton:
"Because of my opposition to the draft and the war, I am in great sympathy with those who are not willing to fight, kill, and maybe die for their country, that is, the particular policy of a particular government, right or wrong."
Clinton's Letter to ROTC Instructor: Information from Answers.com
Great letter.

Thanks for posting it so I could read it again.

How on earth does a Democrat lying about his service make him anything like Cheney?

Cheny is a draft dodger. Never served a day in his life on active duty. Dead-eye Dick(less) received five (05) deferments.

as did blumenthal. then he joined the marine reserve and risked his life collecting toys for tots. that's fine, but lying about how and where he served isn't.

cheney never claimed to be what he wasn't.

i appreciate your exercise in moral relativism though i doubt the message i received is the one you intended to convey.

Dick Cheney never claimed he fought in Vietnam. This guy is the worst of the worst. Just what Connecticut needs...Another corrupt Democrat turd.

Forum List

Back