Democrat rep. IIhan Omar can't stop bashing Jews blames Jewish billionaire for backlash

WOW! Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Can't Stop Bashing Jews - Blames Jewish Billionaire for Backlash

Anti-Jew Democrat lawmaker Ilhan Omar continued her string of anti-Semitic tweets on Monday morning following a night of controversial statements.
---------

The people there lmdao!! If they vote this anti american pos in again well you deserve whatever anti american chit you are dealt.

View attachment 245300

Anti-Semitic Democrat Lawmaker Ilhan Omar Blamed the US for Deadly Islamist Mall Attack

This bitch is all about shredding the US and our CONSTITUTION you IDIOTS BETTER PAY ATTENTION MORONS or you will find yourselves living in little Europe you know where women are told they can't wear shorts, or bathing suites because it OFFENDS THE FKN MUSLIM!!! LMFAO

THE PIG HAS THE NERVE TO SAY THIS AS WELL

HOLY CRAP! MN Democrat Ilhan Omar Posts Another Anti-Semitic Tweet and Follows It Up with a “Hook-Nosed” Jewish Retweet
So, do you, like, log on in the morning and Google for "the stupidest article on the internet today"?

It’s in the OP’s link. You’re commenting and you haven’t even clicked it? No wonder you always seem so ignorant.

You're defending a fucking raghead solely because of being a raghead. You likely voted for Obama thinking skin color was a qualification, too.
Wrong, little inbred. You keep failing in this thread. Just walk away.

What I stated is the absolute truth. Not my fault you're not man enough to admit when your white superior has spoken the truth.
Cracka, you can’t even do the simple task of pointing out where in the article Omar bashes any Jews. The only Jew in the article is ON HER SIDE. So slink away, you broke and dumb honkey.

You want me to go away, man up and try to move me, coon. You're just another wannabe tough guy that would run like most of your kind when a white man puts you in your place.
What I want, is for you to show me where in the OP’s article Omar bashes any Jews. Which we both know you can’t :itsok:

It’s in the OP’s link. You’re commenting and you haven’t even clicked it? No wonder you always seem so ignorant.

You're defending a fucking raghead solely because of being a raghead. You likely voted for Obama thinking skin color was a qualification, too.

What I stated is the absolute truth. Not my fault you're not man enough to admit when your white superior has spoken the truth.
Cracka, you can’t even do the simple task of pointing out where in the article Omar bashes any Jews. The only Jew in the article is ON HER SIDE. So slink away, you broke and dumb honkey.

You want me to go away, man up and try to move me, coon. You're just another wannabe tough guy that would run like most of your kind when a white man puts you in your place.
Shut up, pussy. Nobody is buying your act.

The irony of the Democratic Party's coalition of that is that they hate each other.

They hate life unless they are controlling everyone else and even then they still hate it. Democrats are the most miserable bitch ass losers in the history of humanity.

WOW! Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Can't Stop Bashing Jews - Blames Jewish Billionaire for Backlash

Anti-Jew Democrat lawmaker Ilhan Omar continued her string of anti-Semitic tweets on Monday morning following a night of controversial statements.
---------

The people there lmdao!! If they vote this anti american pos in again well you deserve whatever anti american chit you are dealt.

View attachment 245300

Anti-Semitic Democrat Lawmaker Ilhan Omar Blamed the US for Deadly Islamist Mall Attack

This bitch is all about shredding the US and our CONSTITUTION you IDIOTS BETTER PAY ATTENTION MORONS or you will find yourselves living in little Europe you know where women are told they can't wear shorts, or bathing suites because it OFFENDS THE FKN MUSLIM!!! LMFAO

HOLY CRAP! MN Democrat Ilhan Omar Posts Another Anti-Semitic Tweet and Follows It Up with a “Hook-Nosed” Jewish Retweet
So, do you, like, log on in the morning and Google for "the stupidest article on the internet today"?
I suspect she is a Stephanie sock, who I always suspected of just trolling the board like a Steve_Mgcarret type. Nobody can be that dumb unless they’re trying.

What I want, is for you to show me where in the OP’s article Omar bashes any Jews. Which we both know you can’t :itsok:

What I want is if you make a demand be man enough to back it up or shut your hole pretending like you're a man.

What I want is if you make a demand be man enough to back it up or shut your hole pretending like you're a man.
How do I prove that something that wasn’t said wasn’t said? Meanwhile, all you have to do is post what she said. Very easy especially since it’s a short article. But you can’t :itsok:

Shut me, up, boy. The only one acting here is you and you're acting like you can make such demands and people will listen.

How do I prove that something that wasn’t said wasn’t said? Meanwhile, all you have to do is post what she said. Very easy especially since it’s a short article. But you can’t :itsok:

You're the one demanding I go away. Back it up, boy, or admit you're a coward.

Shut me, up, boy. The only one acting here is you and you're acting like you can make such demands and people will listen.
Okay,pussy.

Re: the article: do you fools really read that website?

Post what she said, inbred. I told you it’s not there; you claim it is. Post it then. I bet you can’t :itsok:

---------

View attachment 245300

yeah because with people like you sadly we have to post this constantly in hopes that all the deeply stupid fkrs eventually have a light go off.

51308437_2643403335680661_3753468333400260608_n.jpg

Dems have made their bed with Islamic pigs. This is turning into a total shit show for them. Muslims are the most bigoted, backward, and dangerous people on the planet, except for the Marxists pigs that want to import them and call them normal.

Wooo, even Pelosi has denounced her. Omar quickly apologized like a good Democrat dog.

Congresswoman Omar’s use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel’s supporters is deeply offensive,” said Pelosi, Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn and other party leaders in a statement. “We condemn these remarks and we call upon Congresswoman Omar to immediately apologize for these hurtful comments.“

Ilhan Omar apologizes after Pelosi denounces tweet as anti-Semitic

Okay,pussy.

Re: the article: do you fools really read that website?

Says the pussy that makes demands then runs when expected to back them upu.

Post what she said, inbred. I told you it’s not there; you claim it is. Post it then. I bet you can’t :itsok:

I'm still here despite you claiming I should go away. I bet you can't back it up.

Emojis are for children

---------

View attachment 245300

They all doesn't know what they are saying.

Governor Northam Claims Blacks Were Not Slaves

Screen-shot-2011-03-07-at-11.25.16-AM-1024x576.png

Forum List

Back