Democrat Media Feels "Terrorized" Over Upcoming Trump Announcement

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The left is "terrorized" over the prospect of a Trump presidency, but he's coming to rid the nation of destruction from the Democrats stranglehold on power.

Now this link SHOULD work, and it's not in "politics". Hoping discussion will be allowed over the fear that grips the left at the prospect of a President Trump

Trump would have solved so many of the things Biden finds impossible to deal with. That's because Trump is an executive and Biden doesn't have ANY executive capabilities. The bottom line is that Biden will be manipulated by the crooked media and Trump won't.

OIP.tWnao5qbaQcmlKQlcSus8AHaKm

The left is "terrorized" over the prospect of a Trump presidency, but he's coming to rid the nation of destruction from the Democrats stranglehold on power.

Now this link SHOULD work, and it's not in "politics". Hoping discussion will be allowed over the fear that grips the left at the prospect of a President Trump

Really? Had the TV on across from my desk all day, between FOX, CNN and MSNBC. I haven't heard a thing about it.

I've been predicting their reaction for months. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll stand to be corrected by ANYONE! They are going to LOSE THEIR MIIIINDS... Cities will burn.

Forum List

Back