Democrat Devotion To their Deity

Why would any thinking person care what someone who worships TRUMP really has to say about anything?

I mean……..Donald Trump………have you listened to this clown? Lol

bdfd80ac89c1a99a6acfba435bd521ca--trump-funny-trump-quotes.jpg

I agree about the Dems. Alot of that stuff is bizarre. But it's stuff I would fight against as I believe in to each his own. The gender stuff doesn't affect me so it's not worth my time. I do believe in protecting social security and Medicare as hard working people depend on them and I hear alot of conservatives rail against them. I don't know why they hate working people who live paycheck to paycheck.

They understand that social security is unsustainable and that people could use that money to invest on their own....the government didn't even live up to the committment to keep it funded...why do you think it will last?

And Medicare.....? Competition is the best way to get less expensive, better quality healthcare....... the democrats don't want either...they want the control.

Why would any thinking person care what someone who worships TRUMP really has to say about anything?

Speaking of dumb folks......you.....

The Left votes for persons....that's why you called your previous President god, Jesus, and the messiah.

We never did....instead, we voted for policies.....and the results speak for themselves.

The glaring error you anti-Trumpers make is assuming that folks voted for the man.

Here's a dozen reasons:

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,

against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."
Bozell & Graham Column: The Book Against Transgender Extremism

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"
Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"
Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Partisan = Party Loyalist

Rose Colored Glasses by John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you
But these rose colored glasses
That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty
'Cause they hide all the truth
And they let me hold on to the good times, good lines
The ones I used to hear when I held you
And they keep me from feeling so cheated, defeated
When reflections in your eyes show me a fool
These rose colored glasses
That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty

Partisan = Party Loyalist

Rose Colored Glasses by John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you
But these rose colored glasses
That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty
And they let me hold on to the good times, good lines
The ones I used to hear when I held you
And they keep me from feeling so cheated, defeated
When reflections in your eyes show me a fool
These rose colored glasses
That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty

Sounds like that disreputable idea of 'moral equivalence.'

The Left votes for persons....that's why you called your previous President god, Jesus, and the messiah.

We never did....instead, we voted for policies.....and the results speak for themselves.

The glaring error you anti-Trumpers make is assuming that folks voted for the man.

Here's a dozen reasons:

against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Standing up....slow clapping, leading to fast clapping, cheering and shouting, "PoliticalChic.....PoliticalChic...."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Another time, and I'll be sure to post a thread about the importance of private property to liberty.
Help yourself- the only Private Property in this country is intellectual thought- everything else demands a ransom or a long term lease agreement. And even thought is policed- thanks to the law and order crowd- because one "might do something if"- somebody else did this and caused that so that's now illegal- the idea that the criminal sold cigarettes on the street illegally, and was choked to death for his trouble, is an equal opportunity attack on Liberty- it's a bipartisan affront to Liberty.

Here's a dozen reasons:

Standing up....slow clapping, leading to fast clapping, cheering and shouting, "PoliticalChic.....PoliticalChic...."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You know how tough it is to make an Asian blush???

You just may have...

Another time, and I'll be sure to post a thread about the importance of private property to liberty.
Help yourself- the only Private Property in this country is intellectual thought- everything else demands a ransom or a long term lease agreement. And even thought is policed- thanks to the law and order crowd- because one "might do something if"- somebody else did this and caused that so that's now illegal- the idea that the criminal sold cigarettes on the street illegally, and was choked to death for his trouble, is an equal opportunity attack on Liberty- it's a bipartisan affront to Liberty.

Another time.

Today is about crime....the Crime Party.

Sounds like that disreputable idea of 'moral equivalence.'
Looks like- I doubt you could hear me typing and I didn't post the you tube version- moral equivalence you say- HA- partisan intentional misrepresentation is a better terminology-

Another time.

Do you watch or listen to Andrew Klavan....? This goes to your point...

Ok- how about killing a man for selling cigarettes on the street? What Party endorsed it? How about "enhanced interrogation", which Party decided it was ok?

“Should any American soldier be so base and infamous as to injure any prisoner. . . I do most earnestly enjoin you to bring him to such severe and exemplary punishment as the enormity of the crime may require. Should it extend to death itself, it will not be disproportional to its guilt at such a time and in such a cause… for by such conduct they bring shame, disgrace and ruin to themselves and their country.”

-George Washington

Which POTUS said: It's just a goddamn piece of paper?

How about these lyrics by Waylon Jennings?

I'm for the law and order the way it should be
This song's about the night they spent protecting you from me
Someone called us outlaws in some old magazine
And New York sent a posse down like I ain't ever seen
Don't you think this outlaw bit's done got out of hand
What started out to be a joke the law don't understand
Was it singing through my nose that got me busted by the man
Maybe this here outlaw bit's done got out of hand out of hand

What Party started the Drug War?

Mexico homicide record: 127 deaths reported in a single day

What Party asserts the authority to tell people what they can ingest?

Like I've said to you- you post some salient points- but it's obvious your Red, White and Blue Rose Colored Glasses hide (or intentionally ignore)the truth- BOTH Party's are deviants- siding with one or another means you support your brand of deviance over another. That's all.

Another time.

Thank you!

What's funny is that one of the books I finished reading this week is one by Klavan...

51Sm0vmlY4L.jpg

But....it's not about the Democrats....

Ok- how about killing a man for selling cigarettes on the street? What Party endorsed it? How about "enhanced interrogation", which Party decided it was ok?

“Should any American soldier be so base and infamous as to injure any prisoner. . . I do most earnestly enjoin you to bring him to such severe and exemplary punishment as the enormity of the crime may require. Should it extend to death itself, it will not be disproportional to its guilt at such a time and in such a cause… for by such conduct they bring shame, disgrace and ruin to themselves and their country.”

-George Washington

Like I've said to you- you post some salient points- but it's obvious your Red, White and Blue Rose Colored Glasses hide (or intentionally ignore)the truth- BOTH Party's are deviants- siding with one or another means you support your brand of deviance over another. That's all.

How about the specifics I've posted throughout the thread.....and more to come....

I do my due diligence, and one party is far.....FAR.....more appropriate for America....and it isn't the Democrats.

The job of every citizen is to do that due diligence.

Do so.

-George Washington

they didn't kill that guy, he died because he was morbidly obese, had heart issues and diebetes, and resisted arrest after being told he was being arrested for breaking the law...you doofus.

Another time.

Thank you!

What's funny is that one of the books I finished reading this week is one by Klavan...

51Sm0vmlY4L.jpg

But....it's not about the Democrats....

He often talks about that character and Trump....how sometimes you need a guy who doesn't have manners and concern for "polite society," to break through the b.s. that gums up the works...

10. And, of course, a Communist would be in the forefront of the efforts to advance villainy and carnage!

"Sanders faces heat for saying people should be able to vote from prison
A questioner at a CNN town hall Monday night asked the presidential candidate whether he believes that incarcerated felons — the Boston Marathon bomber, for instance, or sex offenders — should be allowed to vote while they are serving their sentences.

Sanders’s answer: an unapologetic “yes.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...bd4d98-65e0-11e9-a1b6-b29b90efa879_story.html

Stealing is good?????
Well.....in Democrat strongholds....

"...as West Coast cities grapple with an addiction epidemic, the shoplifting boom has only accelerated because of decriminalization. California's Proposition 47, approved by nearly 60 percent of voters statewide in 2014, reclassified many drug and property felonies as misdemeanors, effectively decriminalizing thefts of $1,000 or less. Many criminals now believe, justifiably, that they can steal with impunity.

For example, in San Francisco, police reported 33,000 car break-ins last year; the city now leads the nation in overall property crime. In Portland, a repeat offender nicknamed the “Hamburglar” stole $2,690 worth of meat in one year. He bluntly told police officers: “I know the law. I know the rules. I know what I can and can’t do . . . I’m never going to get over $1,000 at any store.” The Portland Police Department, which doesn’t assign officers to retail theft cases, admits that official statistics vastly underreport actual crime."
The “Supermarket Sweep”

The Democrat Party knows exactly who its constituents are....

....do you?

Here's another hint:

11. "Why some Democrats want to decriminalize crossing the US border
(CNN)As Democratic presidential hopefuls spar in the leadup to 2020, there's one immigration proposal that keeps coming up.
Should the US repeal the section of the Immigration and Nationality Act that makes illegally crossing the border a crime?
It's an idea that's been floated in immigration policy circles for a while. Julian Castro pushed it into the national spotlight during the first Democratic presidential debates in June, and it came up again in Tuesday night's debate. The notion seems to be gaining steam."
Why some Democrats want to decriminalize crossing the US border - CNNPolitics

And they all agree that taxpayers need to pay for the healthcare for illegal aliens.
Americans be damned!!!

Pretty clear whose side the Democrat Party is on, huh?

Yup.....the criminal's party.

Forum List

Back