Dem Mayor of "Sanctuary City" NYC says there is no room there for migrants.

Yes.

Its like Houston claiming to be "Space City". You have to know what they mean.

An idiot like you would think that likely means that there is no gravity in Houston.
Houston nickname is Space City, because of NASA being there

NyC and other cities nickname isn’t sanctuary city…it’s a legal status based on dembot policies to provide protection to folks that. come to the united states illegally….irs nickname is the Big Apple….

Yes.

Its like Houston claiming to be "Space City". You have to know what they mean.

An idiot like you would think that likely means that there is no gravity in Houston.
Now we are getting somewhere.

You admit NYC is a "sanctuary city".

Is Eric Adams NYC Mayor? Yes.

Did he say NYC has no room for migrants? Yes.

Can you prove I am wrong on any of the 3 above? Nope.

So just admit I'm right and you are a pathetic troll.

I hope Adams is directing his comments to the person who is responsible for all of this fucking mess!

JOE BIDEN:

'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'"

Houston nickname is Space City, because of NASA being there

NyC and other cities nickname isn’t sanctuary city…it’s a legal status based on dembot policies to provide protection to folks that. come to the united states illegally….irs nickname is the Big Apple….

Correct. It doesn't state that they will take an unlimited number of migrants. A sanctuary city is a city that will not inquire about your immigration status/citizenship if you call the police because you're old man is beating you for example.

Now we are getting somewhere.

You admit NYC is a "sanctuary city".

Is Eric Adams NYC Mayor? Yes.

Did he say NYC has no room for migrants? Yes.

Can you prove I am wrong on any of the 3 above? Nope.

So just admit I'm right and you are a pathetic troll.
Again...you should learn what the term "sanctuary city" means. You're clearly ignorant on the definition.

Correct. It doesn't state that they will take an unlimited number of migrants. A sanctuary city is a city that will not inquire about your immigration status/citizenship if you call the police because you're old man is beating you for example.
so all these illegals are being encouraged by the dems sanctuary policies to come here and now are being turned away….that’s tragic.

Probably signed his career death warrant and the one for his life , if he is not careful .

Wrong again.

Here's a list of 'sanctuary' cities. I wonder how many of them are controlled by conservatives?

Berkley, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Aurora, CO
Hartford, CT
New Haven, CT
Washington, D.C.
Alachua, FL
Miami, FL
Iowa City, IA
Chicago, IL
New Orleans, LA
Amherst, MA
Boston, MA
Cambridge, MA
Lawrence, MA
Northhampton, MA
Somerville, MA
Minneapolis MN
St. Paul, MN
Baltimore, MD
Detroit, MI
Lansing, MI
Newark, NJ
Benalillo, NM
San Miguel, NM
Ithaca, NY
New York City, NY
Springfield, OR
Philadelphia, PA
Providence, RI
Austin, TX
Houston, TX
Monteplier, VT
Winooski, VT
Milwaukee, WI

Here's a list of 'sanctuary' cities. I wonder how many of them are controlled by conservatives?

Berkley, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Aurora, CO
Hartford, CT
New Haven, CT
Washington, D.C.
Alachua, FL
Miami, FL
Iowa City, IA
Chicago, IL
New Orleans, LA
Amherst, MA
Boston, MA
Cambridge, MA
Lawrence, MA
Northhampton, MA
Somerville, MA
Minneapolis MN
St. Paul, MN
Baltimore, MD
Detroit, MI
Lansing, MI
Newark, NJ
Benalillo, NM
San Miguel, NM
Ithaca, NY
New York City, NY
Springfield, OR
Philadelphia, PA
Providence, RI
Austin, TX
Houston, TX
Monteplier, VT
Winooski, VT
Milwaukee, WI
America's finest cities....

None are controlled by conservatives.

That is not a coincidence.

NYC Mayor Eric Adams called out for shifting blame on migrant surge: He's 'incentivized illegal immigration'​

Adams visited El Paso over the weekend, calling the migrant surge a 'national crisis'​

"New York City Mayor Eric Adams shifted blame to the federal government for the border crisis, prompting raised eyebrows from some critics citing his own record on handling the migrant surge.

Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., joined "Fox & Friends" Monday to discuss Adams' visit and why she believes he is just as complicit in enabling the crisis at the southern border.

"The mayor is right in the sense that he's saying this is a national crisis, but he needs to say that is a national crisis created by Joe Biden," Malliotakis told Lawrence Jones. "Joe Biden put in place the policies via executive order that created this mess. This was not happening under President Trump. It was not happening under President Obama, and it has reached a record high."

Forum List

Back