Dem governors giving pardons to felon illegals to stave off deportation!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Serving a 98 year sentence for armed robbery and gov hickenlooper calls him “Law-abiding, very successful, constructive member of society,"

Colorado governor pardons felon to stave off deportation to Cuba

May 20 2017 Colorado’s governor issued a controversial pardon Friday to stop the deportation of a convicted armed robber to Cuba but the district attorney whose office prosecuted the man questions its validity.

Gov. John Hickenlooper, a Democrat, says that with the pardon he has done everything he can to keep Rene Lima-Marin, 38, in the U.S.

He came to the U.S. as a toddler as part of the 1980 Mariel boat lift from Cuba and had legal residency until it was revoked following his 2000 criminal conviction. Lima-Marin was sentenced to 98 years in prison for the robbery. But he was mistakenly paroled from Colorado state prison in 2008.

Lima-Marin married, had a child and got a steady job installing glass before state authorities realized their mistake in 2014 and sent him back for the remainder of his 98-year prison sentence.

Fox 31 Denver reports that after a judge released Lim-Martin from prison earlier this week immigration authorities moved in to detain him before he could be reunited with his family.

“Law-abiding, very successful, constructive member of society,” Hickenlooper said after issuing the pardon Friday, the station reported. “It’s a remarkable story.”

But District Attorney George Brauchler said Hickenlooper did not give his office sufficient time to respond.

• Banned
Hickenlooper is the biggest mexico-firster in america. Yeah - this one is from cuba but all illegals are the same. They all hate america and love welfare.

I heard he was a republican first then dem and now wants to be a republican again. Maybe a libertarian? He's yours though.

I heard he was a republican first then dem and now wants to be a republican again. Maybe a libertarian? He's yours though.

John Wright Hickenlooper, Jr. is a member of the Democratic Party and the 42nd and current Governor of Colorado. Hickenlooper has served as... Wikipedia
Data from: Freebase

Good god you guys can't take a joke. Don't get your panties in a wad I knew he was dem.

Good god you guys can't take a joke. Don't get your panties in a wad I knew he was dem.

HAHAHA.. No you didn't. You are so dumb you really thought he was a repub and then when your stupidity was exposed you claim you were joking. You are so pathetic.

HAHAHA.. No you didn't. You are so dumb you really thought he was a repub and then when your stupidity was exposed you claim you were joking. You are so pathetic.

I bet your mother had wished she'd swallowed.

f7c04134dd7f1137e4502a7bcebfa23b.jpg

Forum List

Back