Dem Debate: Nearly 300 Questions, but None About the National Debt

Unless someone new enters the race for the Dems, it is all over. Not even CNN can make this group look good.
upload_2019-10-15_20-56-33.png

Only lib in this thread is golfing gator. Rest of them are ashamed

And to think, for the last 3 years the deficit has been the most important thing for the Left. It’s almost as if they really don’t care.....

Nearly 300 Questions, but None About the National Debt.
You thought either party cared? That is funny. Vote them out. Your trump is even worse than Obama.

You might consider him "worse" but one thing you can bet the farm on, Trump will win the presidency again in 2020.
i am still waiting for a moderator to ask Biden about his wandering fingers and urges to smell hair

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! I admitted to a mistake one time and you act like you are some sort of a fucking god because of it.

get over yourself

And actually I would think flipping burgers would be outside of your skill level, I assume you drop the fries and push the timer button.
When you assume you make an ass out of yourself. You must assume frequently.

Oh good one! I bet all your little buddies are going to bow down to you for that zinger!

did you think of it all by yourself?
As Axl Rose said. Don’t you cry tonight.

hard to cry while rolling on the ground laughing at moronic sheep baaing
I am providing commentary on the debate and how Warren and Sanders are getting embarrassed. Stay on topic, snowflake.

I am happy for you, I am also happy that Warren and Sanders are getting embarrassed.

I do pity you just a tad for taking the time to watch that shit, but hey each to their own.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! I admitted to a mistake one time and you act like you are some sort of a fucking god because of it.

get over yourself

And actually I would think flipping burgers would be outside of your skill level, I assume you drop the fries and push the timer button.

Oh good one! I bet all your little buddies are going to bow down to you for that zinger!

Been playing the shot game during the debate I see.

why the fuck would anyone watch that train wreck?

I imagine the DNC is hoping no one did.

Knowledge is power. You should read books instead of burning them.

And to think, for the last 3 years the deficit has been the most important thing for the Left. It’s almost as if they really don’t care.....

Nearly 300 Questions, but None About the National Debt.
You thought either party cared? That is funny. Vote them out. Your trump is even worse than Obama.

You might consider him "worse" but one thing you can bet the farm on, Trump will win the presidency again in 2020.
i am still waiting for a moderator to ask Biden about his wandering fingers and urges to smell hair
Trump could write a book on the subject.

I changed the channel within 2 minutes after they all agreed to sell out the country. What are the swamp democrats whining about this time?

Forum List

Back