Delta variant as transmissible as chicken pox

Evil bastards and their minions.

This is Fauci's "gain of function".

Yep... and if it turns out that hundreds of thousands of those who "just took the shot" die in winter, those who were and ARE pushing everyone to "just get the shot" will NEVER ADMIT the vaccine could have POSSIBLY had anything to do with that wave of death and disability. They can choke on their own bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

My "living will" is in place and if I contract this thing and cannot breathe on my own, I've left instructions NOT to be intubated or ventilated. It's easier and cheaper just to be placed in an induced coma and given analgesia until the body succumbs or heals itself.

Chicken pox? Who the hell gets chicken pox these days? The ironic thing is that the chicken pox virus stays inside us and emerges with the "shingles" syndrome when our immune systems are artificially lowered intentionally with drugs intended to combat other issues.

Chicken pox? Who the hell gets chicken pox these days? The ironic thing is that the chicken pox virus stays inside us and emerges with the "shingles" syndrome when our immune systems are artificially lowered intentionally with drugs intended to combat other issues.
It goes around from time to time. Not generally dangerous to children but can be deadly for adults. Per Shingles, pox or any other Zoster virus take Licorice as it stops the replication of this virus and many more. Did you know you cannot buy real licorice candy now. Its flavored with Anise instead. Heck would not want someone accidentally killing off a virus would we.

It goes around from time to time. Not generally dangerous to children but can be deadly for adults. Per Shingles, pox or any other Zoster virus take Licorice as it stops the replication of this virus and many more. Did you know you cannot buy real licorice candy now. Its flavored with Anise instead. Heck would not want someone accidentally killing off a virus would we.
I caught it at 27 and that is the sickest I've ever been.

I caught it at 27 and that is the sickest I've ever been.
My youngest gave it to me. Wish I had known about the Licorice root back then. The pox went into my lungs, intestines, etc. I actually fell through the emergency doors with not enough oxygen in my blood to sustain life. A doctor the day before that had called my mom to come get my children and sent me home to die because I did not have insurance. If it had not been for a couple of older friends who came by to check on me I probably would have just laid there and gave it all up. They threatened to call an ambulance if I did not go to the hospital before they left for outta state that afternoon; and my thoughts we 'damn, that's all I need is another bill on top of all the others I can't get paid'. Between that and seeing where I would be until the end did it and I drove my self to the hospital and had just of enough left in me to get to the doors.

Forum List

Back