‘Defund the Police’ is a media fantasy

I don't trust the media or trust the cops both exude false identities.

Need the cops dont need the main stream media, established blogs do a far better job of getting the truth to americans.

Really? You trust blogs over the media? Got news for you, blogs don't have to be vetted for truth, journalists do. But, that explains a lot, knowing that you get your news from opinion pieces randomly submitted to the internet. Blogs aren't real news, they are opinion pieces.

blogs don't have to be vetted for truth, journalists do

I laugh
I doubt that even people like you really believe that anymore.

Need the cops dont need the main stream media, established blogs do a far better job of getting the truth to americans.

Really? You trust blogs over the media? Got news for you, blogs don't have to be vetted for truth, journalists do. But, that explains a lot, knowing that you get your news from opinion pieces randomly submitted to the internet. Blogs aren't real news, they are opinion pieces.

Uhh CNN and MSNBC vet squat, they lie incessantly about anything thats not progressive...the lionshare of americans dont trust them one bit

Really? Oh wait...............that is just your opinion as fed to you by Trump tweets.

You do realize that the distrust of Media didn't start with Candidate Trump, yes.

Uhh CNN and MSNBC vet squat, they lie incessantly about anything thats not progressive...the lionshare of americans dont trust them one bit

Really? Oh wait...............that is just your opinion as fed to you by Trump tweets.

You do realize that the distrust of Media didn't start with Candidate Trump, yes.

Wasnt even close to the distrust and disdain america has for the press today...80% of americans

A new, exhaustive study by Gallup and the Knight Foundation found that Americans across the board are losing trust in the media. Some people might be shocked by this finding, but I suspect more people will be shocked to learn that the media had any trust left to lose.

Either way, I think a separate poll conducted by Gallup might illuminate the problem.

Not only Gallup, but rasmussen and others have gotten the same result.

Americans Dont trust the media and they support the police

If you’ve paid any attention to the news, particularly cable news, over the last couple of months since George Floyd’s killing by police in Minneapolis, you might think “defunding” or “abolishing” the police is a widely held and even somewhat mainstream desire.

Gallup suggests this is untrue. The vast majority of Americans of all races and ethnicities don’t want the police to leave their communities.

Wow.......................when Trump does crappy poll numbers, many conservatives on here want to say the poll doesn't count. However, when it supports whatever b.s. narrative that you want it to, you say that the polls are correct.
/——/ That’s not what we say and you know it. We say fake polls of 800 random adults that over sample democRATs don’t count.

You basically said that if the poll doesn't support your narrative, it's not a good poll. That is why you specifically said that polls that "over sample democRATS don't count". If it doesn't support Trump, it's "fake news" according to most Trump supporters.
polls are bullshit--plain and simple ..not facts---they poll a very small percentage

Defund the media. Don't allow any more political ads. Make politicians do like the old days and campaign off the back of a train. Our media sucks, big time. MAGA

You morons always trust the violent criminals who get shot during their violent crimes, but you dont trust the cops. Thats why democrats are a joke in 2020, and also why you are going to lose the election. Sane people think youre off youre rockers, rightly so.

Forum List

Back