Deflate-gate? Report: Patriots being investigated for using deflated footballs

I mean really, the score was 45-7. Lol. Of course, the Colts are embarrassed, so the Patriots must have cheated. :D

Except that the whole thing was begun in the first half of the game, not after it was over. There was even one point where an official removed a ball from play because he suspected it was not inflated sufficiently.

Please, I watched the game from beginning to end. The Pats played a better game and won.

I watched the game too. Luck is a more accurate passer than Brady. He throws a much harder pass.

Look at it from what happened in the Seahawk game. Wilson's passes kept skipping off of the hands of our receivers because the properly inflated balls were much harder to catch than the balls Brady was throwing also in rainy conditions. The balls that skipped out of our receivers hands landed into the hands of Green Bay players. The field position and change of possession cost Seattle the opportunity to sustain drives and immediately gave GB at the very least Field goals because they were already close enough when the interceptions occurred.

In the Seattle game the Hawks threw 4 ints. That's 4 lost opportunities to score and 4 gifts to GB to get points already close to the Seahawk goal line.

When it stopped raining at the end of the game in Seattle the Seahawks scored 3 TDs in around three minutes.

Oh God..nevermind. You probably have never caught a hard thrown football in the rain. You will never get it because you don't understand what I am saying and never will.

Have a nice day cupcake.

If Seattle wins big against NE when both teams will be playing under the same conditions including the properties of the very focus of the game, The Football, there will be further talk and probably testing by the NFL to determine somehow what actual advantage the under inflated footballs gave the Patriots in their game with the Colts.

If it can be determined that the Pats had an unfair advantage then they should be punished. If the trail of the cheating lands on Belichick's desk then he should be suspended from the NFL just like Sean Payton was in New Orleans.

Tom Brady will win his 4th of 6 superbowls!!:cool: Which would put him at the top of the list of the best Quarterbacks to ever play the game. Did i mention he's a "Michigan man":up:

At the end of the Super Bowl Brady will be crying just like Peyton Manning was last year.

I mean really, the score was 45-7. Lol. Of course, the Colts are embarrassed, so the Patriots must have cheated. :D

Except that the whole thing was begun in the first half of the game, not after it was over. There was even one point where an official removed a ball from play because he suspected it was not inflated sufficiently.

Please, I watched the game from beginning to end. The Pats played a better game and won.

I watched the game too. Luck is a more accurate passer than Brady. He throws a much harder pass.

Look at it from what happened in the Seahawk game. Wilson's passes kept skipping off of the hands of our receivers because the properly inflated balls were much harder to catch than the balls Brady was throwing also in rainy conditions. The balls that skipped out of our receivers hands landed into the hands of Green Bay players. The field position and change of possession cost Seattle the opportunity to sustain drives and immediately gave GB at the very least Field goals because they were already close enough when the interceptions occurred.

In the Seattle game the Hawks threw 4 ints. That's 4 lost opportunities to score and 4 gifts to GB to get points already close to the Seahawk goal line.

When it stopped raining at the end of the game in Seattle the Seahawks scored 3 TDs in around three minutes.

Oh God..nevermind. You probably have never caught a hard thrown football in the rain. You will never get it because you don't understand what I am saying and never will.

Have a nice day cupcake.

The Seahawks game has nothing to do with the NE game. Two entirely different games with two entirely different teams, so . . . . no point was made. NE rolled over the Colts like a train. Brady is a Hall of Fame QB for a reason, and it isn't because he plays with deflated balls. Lol.

If Seattle wins big against NE when both teams will be playing under the same conditions including the properties of the very focus of the game, The Football, there will be further talk and probably testing by the NFL to determine somehow what actual advantage the under inflated footballs gave the Patriots in their game with the Colts.

If it can be determined that the Pats had an unfair advantage then they should be punished. If the trail of the cheating lands on Belichick's desk then he should be suspended from the NFL just like Sean Payton was in New Orleans.

Tom Brady will win his 4th of 6 superbowls!!:cool: Which would put him at the top of the list of the best Quarterbacks to ever play the game. Did i mention he's a "Michigan man":up:

At the end of the Super Bowl Brady will be crying just like Peyton Manning was last year.

That's what you wish anyway. Lol.

It's unlikely the deflated balls drastically changed the outcome of the game, but the fact that they cheated must be addressed. Also, how many close games have they had this season where they did the same thing, and didn't get caught? Patriots fans can scream "sore losers" all they want, but their team has a history of cheating, and something should be done about it.

The Pats aren't the ONLY team to pull these little tricks, I'm sure. Lol.
Deflated balls are not tricks. they are cheats. What is this the NFL version of Halloween?

Pats cheat plain and simple.

You should STFU unless you have some evidence, I think. :D Not to mention, you probably aren't even a football fan. You NEVER post in this forum. LOL.

Evidence is amply provided by the NFL.

Wrong. The NFL has declined to comment. Don't lie. No one likes a liar.

Read the previous cited sources. I do agree no one like a liar and the only one posted about here is Beli-cheat he is a lair and a cheater.

The Pats win games because:

1) They are an ELITE football team.
2) They are excellently coached and play well together as a team with little to no fuss going on in the locker room. Patriots don't tolerate that.
3) They have an excellent Hall of Fame QB, as well as many other very good players on the team.

Nuff said, haters. :D

Then why the need to cheat? They have a long documented history of cheating. If everything you say is true, why all the cheating?

Nothing ChrisL says is true. She doesn't know what she is talking about. Having never caught a football thrown hard in the rain she is out of her league and experience level to comment truthfully about this topic.

Have a nice day cupcake.
Seattle played like shit. They should have never won that game GB played not to loose at the end of the game. they thoroughly out played settled who will loose in the Superbowl

The Pats aren't the ONLY team to pull these little tricks, I'm sure. Lol.
Deflated balls are not tricks. they are cheats. What is this the NFL version of Halloween?

You should STFU unless you have some evidence, I think. :D Not to mention, you probably aren't even a football fan. You NEVER post in this forum. LOL.

Read the previous cited sources. I do agree no one like a liar and the only one posted about here is Beli-cheat he is a lair and a cheater.

Please, your spiel is getting lame. Obviously you are a hater, that is why you jumped right on the hater bandwagon, being a poster who never participates in the NFL forums.

:blahblah: That's what I think of you and your opinions about the Patriots.

Have a nice day cupcake.
Seattle played like shit. They should have never won that game GB played not to loose at the end of the game. they thoroughly out played settled who will loose in the Superbowl

Seattle won the game. Suck it.

NFL Network is producing another Football Life series about Beli-cheat

This will be the theme song

The Pats win games because:

1) They are an ELITE football team.
2) They are excellently coached and play well together as a team with little to no fuss going on in the locker room. Patriots don't tolerate that.
3) They have an excellent Hall of Fame QB, as well as many other very good players on the team.

Nuff said, haters. :D

Then why the need to cheat? They have a long documented history of cheating. If everything you say is true, why all the cheating?

Nothing ChrisL says is true. She doesn't know what she is talking about. Having never caught a football thrown hard in the rain she is out of her league and experience level to comment truthfully about this topic.

:blahblah: That means nothing. Obviously, deflated balls has nothing to do with why the Colts offense was SO ineffective against the Patriots defense. Give me a break.

Boy, the Seattle fans are desperate. Maybe they can get the commissioner to spot them 21 points as punishment for the "deflated" balls. Or instead, just call off the SB and give the trophy to the Hawks. How come the refs didn't notice? They spot the ball on every down. I wonder if next year, every team will have to play with the SAME balls.

Seattle is not the team they were last year. They'll loose and Brady and isn't choke job Peyton Manning

Please, your spiel is getting lame. Obviously you are a hater, that is why you jumped right on the hater bandwagon, being a poster who never participates in the NFL forums.

LOL the facts are the balls were deflated. Much like your argument.

Have a nice day cupcake.

I wasn't impressed with Seattle either. They really didn't look that good out on the field, not like the Patriots anyway. :D

Have a nice day cupcake.

Seattle won the game. Suck it.

Hopefully the Pats will be making Seattle suck it. Tee-hee! :D

Forum List

Back