Deflate-gate? Report: Patriots being investigated for using deflated footballs

Now Kraft is demanding an apology! What a POS!

STFU Robert! Why don't you apologize to all the people you stole from in your life!
I watched part ESPN last night and heard Kraft come on and defend Belicheat and Brady and chris carter even said afterwards,that he thought Kraft was full of bullshit.Not his words he used of course,he just pretty much confirmed it that he did not think Krafts words were sincere though,that they jived.:thup:
Bet you eat crow by the time the truth comes out.
don't tell me YOU are one of the belicheat apologists here as well?:cuckoo:

people like pooper,trollstyle,and chrissy I can understand but YOU? please tell me that's not true?

If I do,then I will be in very good company with many famous sports celebritys the fact people like jerry rice,chris carter,and others have said its plain cheating.:biggrin:
Cheating happens when so much money is at stake.

There was even cheating and gambling by adults when I was an 8 year old in little league football. For example, one team would field players in their 20s when the age limit was 13.

What's the matter 911??

What's the advantage?

Oh I see there isn't one, you're just blowing hot air...

No only the belicheat apologists blow hot air.:rolleyes-41:

If your so dense that you cant even figure out what the advantage was for the pats in a CLOSE game between them and the ravens,then just like all belicheat apologists,i might as well be talking to a brick wall.

as I have said a thousand times already,it wasn't that big a factor in the colts game.the non defense the colts have and the fact luck goes into meltdown mode in big games was what hurt them.it was in the CLOSE game with the ravens where it mattered,they alerted the colts to how the balls were deflated.do you have alzheimers diseace or something?

it you cant figure out how it was an advantage in the ravens game,then you are beyond hopeless.:rolleyes-41:

you belicheat apologists ignore facts so I'm done with you.Im out of here.

I watched part ESPN last night and heard Kraft come on and defend Belicheat and Brady and chris carter even said afterwards,that he thought Kraft was full of bullshit.Not his words he used of course,he just pretty much confirmed it that he did not think Krafts words were sincere though,that they jived.:thup:

people like pooper,trollstyle,and chrissy I can understand but YOU? please tell me that's not true?

If I do,then I will be in very good company with many famous sports celebritys the fact people like jerry rice,chris carter,and others have said its plain cheating.:biggrin:

First off how would you know whether I was an apologist for the Pats or not, you have me on ignore, remember or are your forgetting you lies?

Secondly, I'm not apologizing anyone or any team. I raise some questions that no one has the balls to ask or answer.

OOOoooOOoo... How manly!

You are so quick to defend 911 nutter, not sure why, he lies all the time, he draws stupid conclusions with his insane logic. Then again you couldn't answer the questions I posed either so, STFU.

Really? Links?

First off how would you know whether I was an apologist for the Pats or not, you have me on ignore, remember or are your forgetting you lies?

Secondly, I'm not apologizing anyone or any team. I raise some questions that no one has the balls to ask or answer.

OOOoooOOoo... How manly!

You are so quick to defend 911 nutter, not sure why, he lies all the time, he draws stupid conclusions with his insane logic. Then again you couldn't answer the questions I posed either so, STFU.

Really? Links?
Lol! You need links? Try this thread. You are very funny..

OOOoooOOoo... How manly!

Really? Links?

seriously? you really hadn't heard about this one?

Report Ravens Notified Colts to be Aware of Patriots Deflated Footballs - Stampede Blue

NFL was ready to check New England Patriots footballs against Colts report says - Newsday

"The NFL will investigate the possibility that the New England Patriots deflated footballs during the AFC championship game, which they won 45-7 over the Indianapolis Colts, according to Bob Kravitz of WTHR.com.

The league has guidelines on how much pressure the ball must have — between 12.5 and 13.5 pounds per square inch, weighing between 14 and 15 ounces.

The Patriots have faced accusations that they've skirted the rules for years, and they were penalized for spying on the New York Jets during the 2007 season with the loss of a first-round draft pick and a hefty fine paid not by the team but by Bill Belichick himself."

Deflate-gate Report Patriots being investigated for using deflated footballs Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

I would not be surprised, not one bit. Beli-cheat is a cheater.

Looking forward to a great super bowl, maybe the best in a while.
I tell ya, I don't follow NFL, but I have gotten the biggest kick out of the smirk on Rachel Nichol's face as she has discussed deflated balls.

I would like to point out that it took the entire staff of the New York Times 10 days to figure out what anyone with a freshman education in science knew in 5 minutes;

PHYSICS1-articleLarge.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/30/s...ave-science-on-their-side-after-all.html?_r=0

This should be in a NO SHIT SHERLOCK thread.

Any kid that ever left is football out overnight knows what happens when they cool off.

"The NFL will investigate the possibility that the New England Patriots deflated footballs during the AFC championship game, which they won 45-7 over the Indianapolis Colts, according to Bob Kravitz of WTHR.com.

The league has guidelines on how much pressure the ball must have — between 12.5 and 13.5 pounds per square inch, weighing between 14 and 15 ounces.

The Patriots have faced accusations that they've skirted the rules for years, and they were penalized for spying on the New York Jets during the 2007 season with the loss of a first-round draft pick and a hefty fine paid not by the team but by Bill Belichick himself."

Deflate-gate Report Patriots being investigated for using deflated footballs Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

I would not be surprised, not one bit. Beli-cheat is a cheater.

Looking forward to a great super bowl, maybe the best in a while.
I tell ya, I don't follow NFL, but I have gotten the biggest kick out of the smirk on Rachel Nichol's face as she has discussed deflated balls.

The whole thing is so silly...that they have to cheat

It's so silly that after decades of this only now and only one team, and now it is a big issue. Refs have known for years that teams have adjusted the air pressure and a ton of other things. But now and only now does anyone care. Why is that?

It's so silly that after decades of this only now and only one team, and now it is a big issue. Refs have known for years that teams have adjusted the air pressure and a ton of other things. But now and only now does anyone care. Why is that?

The Vikings were caught illegally heating up footballs on the sideline in November 2014. That's two months ago. I follow football fairly closely and I hadn't heard about that until this week. That about shows everyone what the reaction to this whole thing SHOULD'VE been.

The Vikings were caught illegally heating up footballs on the sideline in November 2014. That's two months ago. I follow football fairly closely and I hadn't heard about that until this week. That about shows everyone what the reaction to this whole thing SHOULD'VE been.

Yep, and it is done often and it is no big deal. I'm not saying it is right, I'm not saying it is not cheating, I'm saying it is common and only now, it's newsworthy.

OOOoooOOoo... How manly!

Really? Links?

seriously? you really hadn't heard about this one?

Report Ravens Notified Colts to be Aware of Patriots Deflated Footballs - Stampede Blue

NFL was ready to check New England Patriots footballs against Colts report says - Newsday

I thought you said you were outta here? GO.

What's the matter 911??

What's the advantage?

If your so dense that you cant even figure out what the advantage was for the pats in a CLOSE game between them and the ravens,then just like all belicheat apologists,i might as well be talking to a brick wall.

as I have said a thousand times already,it wasn't that big a factor in the colts game.the non defense the colts have and the fact luck goes into meltdown mode in big games was what hurt them.it was in the CLOSE game with the ravens where it mattered,they alerted the colts to how the balls were deflated.do you have alzheimers diseace or something?

it you cant figure out how it was an advantage in the ravens game,then you are beyond hopeless.:rolleyes-41:

Hey dumbass the issue is with the Colt's game, and the Patriots had nothing to do with the kicking balls in any game you f'ing moron...

"Back in 1999, the NFL took the kicking balls out of the hands of the teams. Current rules require the referee to open six brand-new footballs before every game, marking them as kicking balls. Those balls are used separately and apart from the balls used by each team’s offense."

Thanks for making it clear your head is stuck up your ass, how do you get out of bed dumb dumb...

What's the matter 911??

What's the advantage?

So neither one of their kickers missed a beat in that game...

J. Tucker 1/1 100.0 25 4/4 7
Team 1/1 100.0 25 4/4 7

S. Koch 4 201 50.3 0 0 53
Team 4 201 50.3 0 0 53

So when you have zero creditability on every subject do you feel as dumb as you sound...

What's the matter 911??

What's the advantage?

Hey dumbass the issue is with the Colt's game, and the Patriots had nothing to do with the kicking balls in any game you f'ing moron...

"Back in 1999, the NFL took the kicking balls out of the hands of the teams. Current rules require the referee to open six brand-new footballs before every game, marking them as kicking balls. Those balls are used separately and apart from the balls used by each team’s offense."

Thanks for making it clear your head is stuck up your ass, how do you get out of bed dumb dumb...
Gee wiliker wowey! After reading such an elegant post, I'm sure you're going to throw something at your TV when the Pats win the SB.

What's the matter 911??

What's the advantage?

Gee wiliker wowey! After reading such an elegant post, I'm sure you're going to throw something at your TV when the Pats win the SB.

Dam you're sooooo perceptive...

three farts in a row from you GWV.

thats all belecheat apologists can do when you know you are cornered with pesky facts you cant refute knowing you are defeated,is shit all over the floor.that and this as well of course.:blahblah:

since you are too immature to admit defeat,its time for me to follow this advise here.:trolls:

this site sure seems to attract belicheat trolls like you.

Looks like my ignore list has grown larger.this is what everybody here trying to discuss these facts with how the pats cheat to thsi belicheat apologist should do with this troll as with all belicheat apologists..

Forum List

Back